Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was training to be a pilot then foid cousin ruined my life.

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Banned
-
Hi yall Im new to the site.

I was training to be a pilot and then the worst nightmare you could imagine happened. see, my cousin and her family are wealthy well more so than my pops side of the fam. i had every hope that being leftwingers and us being more rural folk that she wouldnt screw me over. i knew females do this sort of thing but weve known each other since we were young and she wasnt half bad. but thats what i get for trusting the cunt.
Well fucking long story now is that we were going to work together because she was doing her MBA in the city and i was training to be a pilot. her family has a large piece of land and we were going to build a runway and then take people on flights. she had introduced me to her friend several years back. i was in love with this country gal the moment she started talking to me. she was always the seeing guys getting hurt or whatever and would go spend time with me when my cousin was around. recently we began going to dinners together and shit. finally she kissed me on the cheek. YALL I WAS IN LOVE from then on. And just last week, i was waiting for her to come to visit me at my place. See her father paid for me to start flying lessons, I was in the classroom session and almost completed it. anyway that night she never showed up and in the morning after sending her like 20 texts asking why she didn't show up for what i thought would be a nice date and movie thing.. i got a text with a photo of her naked with a FUCKING NIGGER lying around in bed. Yes brutal and im a few years away from my mid 30s. i never even got so much as god damn touch or hug from a girl who wasnt related to me till the kiss on the cheek. and yall she WAS PRETTY too. i come to find out that my cousin had been making fun of me for the whole last two years and this girl NEVER considered me anything. we were both from a sort of rural place and she still manages to get humped by a black. i was always being nice to my uncle even though my pops and i disagreed on his politics about black latinos immigration and all that stuff. BUT NOW IM SO ANGRY lashed out at her and never speaking to ANY of them again. they cut the checks to my flying lessons and its done OVER. wort part is i just have these photos from her and she even wrote me a message telling me we should be friends but never thought of me intimately. Her exact words:

"its not you its me lov, and i only found out from Sheila that you like me as something more just the other week. so sorry but can we still keep in touch?":feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

am living with my aunt now and i don't even want get out of bed. eating soup n and i feel like throwing up.
THIS BRINGS ME TO WHAT MY GRANDAD and pops had always told me about immigration into the US. we let those people in and then this starts to happen to even country girls. NIGGERS, SPICS FUCKING LATINOS and EVERY GOD DAMN OFFICE HAS SOME CURRY INDIANS who also get more care and intimacy from foid whores than ME! IVE HAD IT!!!! IM HAPPY TO EMBRACE THE LIFE OF A RACIST Misogynist or whatever they want to call me WHO WANTS TO SEE MOST WHITE FOIDS and THEIR NIGGER COMPANIONS BLEED OUT. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Was reading some posts on here and made me feel a little better.

ANYWAY sorry for the rants and all that im going to be around but in bed. cant fucking think of ANYTHIGN even finishing flying academy because of this. hope you guys have some stories for me to read too or some words of advice. pathetic because i never did great in school and im getting old now.

sorry i was really nervous while typing this shit. i meant to make clear that THEY were leftwingers and since we were more rural folk they had been nice to us all my life. i should have known this was coming. what do i do now? any help would be appreciated. im in my early 30s and i am having panic attacks everyday.

I was training to be a pilot and then the worst nightmare you could imagine happened. see, my cousin and her family are wealthy well more so than my pops side of the fam. i had every hope that being leftwingers and us being more rural folk that she wouldnt screw me over. i knew females do this sort of thing but weve known each other since we were young and she wasnt half bad. but thats what i get for trusting the cunt.
Well fucking long story now is that we were going to work together because she was doing her MBA in the city and i was training to be a pilot. her family has a large piece of land and we were going to build a runway and then take people on flights. she had introduced me to her friend several years back. i was in love with this country gal the moment she started talking to me. she was always the seeing guys getting hurt or whatever and would go spend time with me when my cousin was around. recently we began going to dinners together and shit. finally she kissed me on the cheek. YALL I WAS IN LOVE from then on. And just last week, i was waiting for her to come to visit me at my place. See her father paid for me to start flying lessons, I was in the classroom session and almost completed it. anyway that night she never showed up and in the morning after sending her like 20 texts asking why she didn't show up for what i thought would be a nice date and movie thing.. i got a text with a photo of her naked with a FUCKING NIGGER lying around in bed. Yes brutal and im a few years away from my mid 30s. i never even got so much as god damn touch or hug from a girl who wasnt related to me till the kiss on the cheek. and yall she WAS PRETTY too. i come to find out that my cousin had been making fun of me for the whole last two years and this girl NEVER considered me anything. we were both from a sort of rural place and she still manages to get humped by a black. i was always being nice to my uncle even though my pops and i disagreed on his politics about black latinos immigration and all that stuff. BUT NOW IM SO ANGRY lashed out at her and never speaking to ANY of them again. they cut the checks to my flying lessons and its done OVER. wort part is i just have these photos from her and she even wrote me a message telling me we should be friends but never thought of me intimately. Her exact words:

"its not you its me lov, and i only found out from Sheila that you like me as something more just the other week. so sorry but can we still keep in touch?":feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

am living with my aunt now and i don't even want get out of bed. eating soup n and i feel like throwing up.
THIS BRINGS ME TO WHAT MY GRANDAD and pops had always told me about immigration into the US. we let those people in and then this starts to happen to even country girls. NIGGERS, SPICS FUCKING LATINOS and EVERY GOD DAMN OFFICE HAS SOME CURRY INDIANS who also get more care and intimacy from foid whores than ME! IVE HAD IT!!!! IM HAPPY TO EMBRACE THE LIFE OF A RACIST Misogynist or whatever they want to call me WHO WANTS TO SEE MOST WHITE FOIDS and THEIR NIGGER COMPANIONS BLEED OUT. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ANYWAY sorry for the rants and all that im going to be around but in bed. cant fucking think of ANYTHIGN even finishing flying academy because of this. hope you guys have some stories for me to read too or some words of advice. pathetic because i never did great in school and im getting old now.
First off, using some fucking paragraphs.

Secondly, sounds like you screwed yourself out of a "free ride" because you didn't have your priorities in order. Should have just gotten your pilots license and then did what you wanted to. You let your ego get in the way of your future, I can't feel sorry for you at all.

Why would you get a sent of pic of her naked with a nigger? and would it make you feel better if a white chad fucked her holes instead?

Why would you get a sent of pic of her naked with a nigger? and would it make you feel better if a white chad fucked her holes instead?
fr this kinda sounds like a larp to piss people off ngl.

Wtf is this GrAYcel cunt on about?

Meaning?
Secondly, sounds like you screwed yourself out of a "free ride" because you didn't have your priorities in order. Should have just gotten your pilots license and then did what you wanted to. You let your ego get in the way of your future, I can't feel sorry for you at all.
Sorry i don't know how to write well. I am seriously low on the IQ chart. I have worked in manual labor jobs my entire life. im 31 now. Hence training to be a pilot was the only way i could have a decent career. I honestly hate using the computer. video games i can do well enough. It was something just not done growing up. we had a farm my uncle had money and so i took the chance. Yeah I think you are right but how was I supposed to know she (my cousin) was also going to screw me over?

How the fuck this norman ended up on this site and not reddit?

why? kidding on the cheek is ban worthy?

I dont know what a larp is. what does it mean? what the fuck
Users think your lying and trying to sound like an incel when you might not be one:feelsUgh: they will come after you if they have evidence to get you banned

Yea this is a larp. Nigga trying to make it out like white rural southerners can't spell kissing properly. :lul:
(also spelled y'all wrong you Yankee fuck)

You got a good taste in vidya even if you are a racebaiter. Borderlands 1 was a fun ass game and I remember doing the armory glitch to get all of the pearlescents even if they were all ass

Last edited:

This reply is like old and not the one you meant to send me

Users think your lying and trying to sound like an incel when you might not be one:feelsUgh: they will come after you if they have evidence to get you banned

please cut me some slack. for the FIRST time in my life I just found out that everything i trusted was wrong. there was enormus pressure from my liberal side of the family and even at school growing up. I fucking FAILED OUT of 10th grade and had to do a repeat, im not the brightest book smart dude out there so please EXCUSE my informalities n shit. I am only skilled at driving cars and mechanical type work. spend a lot of time building with my hands. I am not a active netizen so i don't keep up with all of IT stuff but i have rea a few posts.

ALL I KNOW IS for the longest time i fought all the alt right type of propghanda and then my own family screws me over. FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS. Its so obvious im being punished for my trusting nature.

you guys are all i have at the age of fucking 30!

rape her fuck in every hole and punish that vile degenerate whore and teach it a lesson :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsree::feelsohh::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why would you get a sent of pic of her naked with a nigger?
mAN thats what happened. I was waiting for her to show up, we were supposed to hang out that night. Then after my repeated texts she finally replied the next morning by sending me a pic of her in bed with a fucking black dude.
and would it make you feel better if a white chad fucked her holes instead?
yes honestly it would because i rejected all the stuff from the right wing side of my family in order to be in good standing with my uncles side. I WAS being smart. they were the only ones who culd afford to put me through pilot training school and academy

dude take the fucking blackpill already

You got a good taste in vidya even if you are a racebaiter. Borderlands 1 was a fun ass game and I remember doing the armory glitch to get all of the pearlescents even if they were all ass
I'm playing BL2 rn. Zipping around as melee @Zer0/∞ is fun as fuck

I'm playing BL2 rn. Zipping around as melee @Zer0/∞ is fun as fuck
I played bl2 in 2013 with my friend and it was fun as fuck. I was playing sniper zero and he was Salvador. We did all of the DLCs and raidbosses at the time but we never did any of the OP levels

Meaning?

Sorry i don't know how to write well. I am seriously low on the IQ chart. I have worked in manual labor jobs my entire life. im 31 now. Hence training to be a pilot was the only way i could have a decent career. I honestly hate using the computer. video games i can do well enough. It was something just not done growing up. we had a farm my uncle had money and so i took the chance. Yeah I think you are right but how was I supposed to know she (my cousin) was also going to screw me over?

Dude, plumbers earn more than most high education Jobs these days. There is a female quota in jobs for pilots and almost anything that requires you to sit for a long amount of time will get dominated by toilets through "political correctness".

Most skilled low status jobs that many people perceive as "unskilled" pay better than cosy office jobs. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

please cut me some slack. for the FIRST time in my life I just found out that everything i trusted was wrong. there was enormus pressure from my liberal side of the family and even at school growing up. I fucking FAILED OUT of 10th grade and had to do a repeat, im not the brightest book smart dude out there so please EXCUSE my informalities n shit. I am only skilled at driving cars and mechanical type work. spend a lot of time building with my hands. I am not a active netizen so i don't keep up with all of IT stuff but i have rea a few posts.

ALL I KNOW IS for the longest time i fought all the alt right type of propghanda and then my own family screws me over. FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS. Its so obvious im being punished for my trusting nature.

you guys are all i have at the age of fucking 30!
I’m not trying to get ya banned I’m like warning ya

You’ll probably get better at posting

I played bl2 in 2013 with my friend and it was fun as fuck. I was playing sniper zero and he was Salvador. We did all of the DLCs and raidbosses at the time but we never did any of the OP levels
I wish I had friends to play with but the few friends I had from school weren't into video games much. Trying to get my cousin to play with me instead

Dude, plumbers earn more than most high education Jobs these days. There is a female quota in jobs for pilots and almost anything that requires you to sit for a long amount of time will get dominated by toilets through "political correctness".

Most skilled low status jobs that many people perceive as "unskilled" pay better than cosy office jobs. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah I know, but I wanted to fly :feelsUgh: now i have to begin a new phase of life i guess. I started with .is so I hope yall are accepting about it. I noticed there is a group called "stormfrontcels" and that sounds like where im heded with my thinking,.

I’m not trying to get ya banned I’m like warning ya

You’ll probably get better at posting
I plan to just need time. For the last few days ive just been sick about all this recent events swimming in my head.

Cause Norman’s and Melvin’s can’t ascend anymore with jbw

You need to be Jake(normie white) minimum now days

But the guy does sound like larp

dude fuck you how did you end up here and not reddit. i never used the net much to do all this. i saw the site when my cousin actually showed me an article few years back and infact she was trying to tell me i was loser. i guess they are just a bit higher than me on the "looks lottery" AND YOU ARE ALSO A GREYCEL SO FUCK OFF

This has got to be right up there with some of the most Hillbilly shit I have ever read on .is.

This ^

This ^

Send the picture of her and negro gentleman in bed together to her parents.
i wish that would make a difference... basically i feel like everyone was in on this joke of a life i have but me, my dad warned me about trusting them but i did anyway to pursue flying. Besides her parents are liberal assholes. That's what started this mess i decided to trust them all years back. FUCKING WASTED like 4 years of my life.

Well your story is
NOT a hillbilly you asshole cow herder :feelsree:
Well your anecdote is indicative of some sort of illiterate from Appalachia who woke up yesterday. Yet you have an anime Nazi foid as your avi.

They wasted 4 years of your life, maybe you should ruin their lives.
I am too depressed to even think about how. the shock from how they have such cold hearts is still with me. but any suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:
Well your story is

Well your anecdote is indicative of some sort of illiterate from Appalachia who woke up yesterday. Yet you have an anime Nazi foid as your avi.
and so what? i told everyone above i recently became more alt right. and I have always loved anime!!!

and so what? i told everyone above i recently became more alt right. and I have always loved anime!!!
And so you were worshipping your female cousin, and now it's transferred to the quintessential Alt-Right-Anime foid. Listen bud, I guess I have no idea how your strange family works, but it looks like you better find some solace in your loneliness because it's just going get more severe.

And so you were worshipping your female cousin, and now it's transferred to the quintessential Alt-Right-Anime foid. Listen bud, I guess I have no idea how your strange family works, but it looks like you better find some solace in your loneliness because it's just going get more severe.
brainiac SHITCURRY high IQ INDIANS like you can suck a white cock. almost as bad as the nigger

Whatever from now on STAY away from foids, even your foid relatives WANT YOU DEAD. You made the mistake by trusting your foid cousin.
Thats good advice and I have no choice im staying home for the next month anyway until i figure out what to do next. Yeah I did make a huge mistake for years now.

Yea this is a larp. Nigga trying to make it out like white rural southerners can't spell kissing properly. :lul:
(also spelled y'all wrong you Yankee fuck)
im lazy when i type. got to fix that get off my dick about it please.
yes love that game. going to save up and get the rest soon!

If it makes you feel any better, think of the pic of her in bed with a black man :feelsohh::feelskek:

And she sent you a pic too.
Brutal

If it makes you feel any better, think of the pic of her in bed with a black man :feelsohh::feelskek:

And she sent you a pic too.
Brutal
why on earth would that make me feel better i was nearly in love with her or so i thought and she played me like a fool for so many years. i had no idea this girl was even into having sex. she was so different (i thought wrong) she was almost 10 years younger than me. i dont even know if they were having sex or not and i dont want to know either ....i want to forget about all of this. thats one reason i am here i think

You like to talk about men and your dick a lot. Is this another consequence of you being sister-cucked by your inbred cousin?
fuck you curryshitter they should ban all niggers from america first then jews then computer geeks like you with your arranged marriages. to me thats why this all happens we let all of you into the country. i was a nice guy towards you brown shitters before but now i learned my lesson:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Sorry that happened brocel. Fuck these manipulative, selfish, whores

fuck you curryshitter they should ban all niggers from america first then jews then computer geeks like you with your arranged marriages. to me thats why this all happens we let all of you into the country. i was a nice guy towards you brown shitters before but now i learned my lesson:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I wasn't "let into the country" I was born there.

You were worshipping a foid (your cousin) because she was sharper than you, then you got sidelined by her friend who also was sharper than you. You need to take the blackpill brocel. Your problem is that you worship foids. Niggers and shitskins didn't actually do anything to you.

I wish you all the best. No reason to respond any further until you stop acting like a :bluepill:'d cucked twat.

Last edited: