Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was (((Kafka))) an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
He was a schizo jew pseudo-writter and seems like never had romantical relationships with any female. He was acquaintanced with some females but they communicated with him only for writter-related things, one of them wanted him to translate some literature JFL Sounds familiar? Just like whores sometimes use incels for school/uni/job related stuff. Seems that he only visited brothels.

Likely. If you read Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse you see that he was just some horny cuck that had rape fantasies with lil girls. Nothing more to it

i've heard beethoven and paganini were incels cause this niggaz was ugly

one of them wanted him to translate some literature JFL Sounds familiar? Just like whores sometimes use incels for school/uni/job related stuff.
JFL toilets have no decency or anything, they have always treated men like their slaves

:worryfeels::worryfeels:

Over for Kafkacels

Bethoven was an incel, indeed. He got rejected by his oneitis.
paganini also because he was ugly as shit. his nickname was"ugly genius" or "ugly prodigy " something like that

He was engaged several times but he never got married to any of them
You could say he was a failed normie

I'm planning on reading his novels next (I'm not really one to read novels)
I relate to Kafka a lot, especially regarding his relationship with his father and his "Brief an den Vater"

paganini also because he was ugly as shit. his nickname was"ugly genius" or "ugly prodigy " something like that
Over for him too :lul::lul::lul:
71teEQvi1JL

He was engaged several times but he never got married to any of them
AFAIK he never was in any romantical relationship with anyone.
You could say he was a failed normie
He's a truecel jew appearance-wise.

Is his stuff worth reading?

I heard he had relationships. In some pics he and his family looks like gypsies.

JFL you could literally solve every math problem in the world, make a spaceship and visit every planet in the galaxy, cure all diseases but you'll still be called ugly :feelskek:

Aren't most of us inklers mentally ill?
Mentalceldom is so rare that it's ALMOST a meme. I say ALMOST because as i said, such cases exist @-BrettyBoy- but are very, very rare. 90% of the ceses it's about looks. :society:

Mentalceldom is so rare that it's ALMOST a meme. I say ALMOST because as i said, such cases exist @-BrettyBoy- but are very, very rare. 90% of the ceses it's about looks. :society:
why is bretty boy one?
Also non-NT=ovER

Likely. If you read Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse you see that he was just some horny cuck that had rape fantasies with lil girls. Nothing more to it
Now that's something I would try out.
Bethoven was an incel, indeed. He got rejected by his oneitis.
Lmao cucked europeans letting their women choose their husband as far back as 18th century

JFL toilets have no decency or anything, they have always treated men like their slaves
They gave us reproductive success in return. Now they don't give us anything.

He was a schizo jew pseudo-writter and seems like never had romantical relationships with any female. He was acquaintanced with some females but they communicated with him only for writter-related things, one of them wanted him to translate some literature JFL Sounds familiar? Just like whores sometimes use incels for school/uni/job related stuff. Seems that he only visited brothels.

@Blackpill Rage explain how he was incel before Jews ruined everything?

He became engaged to several women but never married.

this is in the first paragraph if to be believed

Sounds like a stereotypical jew