Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (WARNING EXTREME KEKFUEL) Absolute brutal racepill and heightpill on a quora thread about incels. Normies are absolutely clueless

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
I was looking at this quora thread

And of the commenter says the following:

And guess what? The foid he ended up with was just another whitu cocku onri noodle :feelshaha::feelshaha: And he's a tallwhite FAT fuck.What a waste of aryan genes, their son will be posting here :blackpill::blackpill:

always about the high standards :feelsseriously: , bitch landwhales are chad only too, you want me to pick up chicks at places meant for mentally ill people or some shit?

notice how the nigga's name is GOLDBERG. also he did not get in shape like he said he would :feelsohgod:

always about the high standards :feelsseriously: , bitch landwhales are chad only too, you want me to pick up chicks at places meant for mentally ill people or some shit?
GOLDBERG:feelswhat: