Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wanting ears pierced, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Unlike tattoos, which I’ve gotten and would like to get more of, pierced ears are something ive toyed with the idea of since I was a middle schooler when a slutina suggested that I do it, but I still haven’t gone through with it ~15yrs later, mang jfl

Her recommendation to get studs would actually make me look kinda prettyboyish to this day tbhngl, mang, but I’m likely kinda coping too

you keep coming out with foids and their positive attention towards you jfl probably HTN rice

Unlike tattoos, which I’ve gotten and would like to get more of, pierced ears are something ive toyed with the idea of since I was a middle schooler when a slutina suggested that I do it, but I still haven’t gone through with it ~15yrs later, mang jfl

Her recommendation to get studs would actually make me look kinda prettyboyish to this day tbhngl, mang, but I’m likely kinda coping too
20230105 171132

you keep coming out with foids and their positive attention towards you jfl probably HTN rice
I wouldn’t be here if that were true, cope mang

i'm a 6'3 (rating 7/10 on looksmax, but they overrate) mixed mutt, no chance for a subhuman like me
Mogs me to oblivion, Chico… I rest my case, mang.:chad::banhammer:

Earrings, if you didn’t get them as a child, are actually a pain in the ass. You gotta wear them all the time, clean them for the first month, and the second you take them out, they close.

I had earrings for like three months. One day one of them slipped out in my sleep. I woke up, and it was sealed. I gave up at that point because I was sick of dealing with them.

Are you a fag?

Idk man it’s kinda gay