Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW want to fuck an enthusiatically-consenting sentient+sapient high-IQ high-empathy avian bird girl

Like imagine if you had a human GF and you fell in love but then she got changed into a bird, would you just stop fucking her?

View attachment 461445View attachment 461444

View attachment 461439View attachment 461440View attachment 461442View attachment 461443

I am not advocating fucking IRL birds though since they are low-IQ and I value the intelligence and personalities of IRL women and as a sometimes-feminist Egalitarian desire a relationship between equals.

I think I'd just prefer if a girl morphed into a svelte swan than into a landwhale is all.
No

This is what zero pussy does to a mofo.

I wanted to fuck that chick who turns into a bird in that Witcher 3 Quest from the Blood and Wine expansion

I wanted to fuck that chick who turns into a bird in that Witcher 3 Quest from the Blood and Wine expansion
Bird2Bird1Bird3

noice

Where do you even take shit like this from? This is actually nightmarefuel.

Where do you even take shit like this from? This is actually nightmarefuel.
habitually look stuff up on paheal
fakecel if you haven't been in the darkplace where you want to fuck even a murderous birdgirl

habitually look stuff up on paheal
fakecel if you haven't been in the darkplace where you want to fuck even a murderous birdgirl
Sorry but I just couldn't stop fucking laught at what I was seeing. Bizarre shit but I won't judge.

there are so many cute furry girls and when there's all these guys bragging on ehre about how they won't fuck them I'm sure they're standardscelling themselves out IRL

there are so many cute furry girls and when there's all these guys bragging on ehre about how they won't fuck them I'm sure they're standardscelling themselves out IRL
There many of them, yes, but it's just some of the concepts are pretty fucking funny but still very hot ideas with the right drawing style and the percentage of how much animal-like the girl is. For example in this reply from you, they have a predominantly human features while not letting the animal side all out of it. The problem is, if it was full animal and no human features, then I don't think I would be able to do it, but if they were like in the linked reply, then yes, I would still continue to fuck her regardless, as it is predominantly human in form with still all the animal features that resembles that particular animal.

Last edited:
Ah furrycels, the only kind that deserve it.

Seriously though, if my cum "changes her back" then fine whatever. Or if she's half-human looking could probably cope.

they have a predominantly human features while not letting the animal side all out of it
As animals are human I would say "non-human side", or maybe describe by whatever species like "avian side" or "reptilian side"

The problem is, if it was full animal and no human features, then I don't think I would be able to do it
This is pretty rare in furry art tbh.

Even "feral" tagged art tends to contain some slight anthropomorphisms.

Also you've probably never swam with a female dolphin and had it use it's vagina to grab your hand, so you can't possibly know how your feelings might change if complimented by a willing intelligent female even if she were bestial
Ah furrycels, the only kind that deserve it.
Are you referring to deserving deprivation of sexual contentment because someone is less judgmental and prejudiced in their potential partner selection?

Seriously though, if my cum "changes her back" then fine whatever. Or if she's half-human looking could probably cope.
I bet you would fuck a quarter-human

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back