Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW want to fuck an enthusiatically-consenting sentient+sapient high-IQ high-empathy avian bird girl

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Like imagine if you had a human GF and you fell in love but then she got changed into a bird, would you just stop fucking her?

Before
After

TransformYesHoldPink

I am not advocating fucking IRL birds though since they are low-IQ and I value the intelligence and personalities of IRL women and as a sometimes-feminist Egalitarian desire a relationship between equals.

I think I'd just prefer if a girl morphed into a svelte swan than into a landwhale is all.

you could have high tier normie face and still be incel with this level of autism

@Diocel @Broly thoughts on OP

:feelsjuice:

Like imagine if you had a human GF and you fell in love but then she got changed into a bird, would you just stop fucking her?
Probably yes. I would hope that the bird will turn back into a woman.

Probably yes. I would hope that the bird will turn back into a woman.
okay but let's say she is riding you cowgirl, would you piss off your GF by throwing her off your cock?
what if your cum is the only way to change her back

Wanting to fuck Biyomon won't stop Chad from getting laid
it'll definitely stop you from getting laid. any person who would fuck a bird and genuinuely enjoy it deserves to be an incel.

okay but let's say she is riding you cowgirl, would you piss off your GF by throwing her off your cock?
Nah, I am not that rude to my gf. I would gently ask her what happened/ what’s wrong with her. It’s important to talk and listen to each other in a relationship.
what if your cum is the only way to change her back
I would probably lose my boner so there is no way to continue.

it'll definitely stop you from getting laid. any person who would fuck a bird and genuinuely enjoy it deserves to be an incel.
Why though?

Also keep in mind this is only a sentient bird with anthropomorphized characteristics. It should not be equated to wanting to fuck actual IRL dummy birds which I agree is degen.

TweetfyurRide

GildaGilda2

SwellowBlush

DellaWebbyKissMagica

I have to question how truly someone has embraced the blackpill about human female degeneracy and yet still is so particular about the physical characteristics a girls have, amongst you humans-only crowd.

What's erotic to me isn't "as long as it's human is fine" (because face it, look at some landwhales, they're repulsive compared to all of the above examples) but instead subtler things like the girl (human or bird) being enthusiastic about sex with me, an enthusiasm I am not confident I would find in an IRL girl with standard human memes.

The idea of finding a girl with memes less stereotypical of humanity is easier to believe in if I imagine her from a non-human society, such as a fictional world of bird-people.

Like in human standards if I am unattractive, perhaps I would be attractive by bird standards so she would think I was Chad in bird-terms. So I am able to suspend my usual disbelief about a girl being repelled by my appearance if I imagine she is a birdperson.

I would probably lose my boner so there is no way to continue.
what if only certain parts of her became a bird and other parts stayed human?

PinkPapiGrayBlue
Face
RideFukWingsRedGreen

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxpX8WX-n4&t=7m45s

okay found the bit about it being staged and them wanting to HOW CAN SHE SLAP instead of flipping hat, originates from the mom

Is there any confirmation of this being producer-induced besides the mom though? Mom might've just done it to save face and make daughter look good when it was genuine belligerence.

That said, it's plausible even if producers didn't cook it up that she and the guy might've cooked it up together to push her wrestling career as a heel.

If that's true then maybe after bullying she got the idea of doing a face-turn by being a redeemed heel, but the only way to look redeemed would be to be rescued from a suicide attempt, thus the faking.

Another explanation is that halfhearted remorse was done as a heel angle (for a good example look at Roman Reigns now) and that someone just exploited this to murder her with toxic gas and cops went with the suicide angle because it's easier to close the case than to investigate potential murder suspects

@Diocel @Zettacel @Lookscel @kikecel @Speedloader @Irredeemable @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @BummerDrummer @HidekiTojota @shii410 @Ritalincel @unsettling @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly @dreadtheblackpill @-BrettyBoy- feel the same way

@Diocel @Zettacel @Lookscel @kikecel @Speedloader @Irredeemable @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @BummerDrummer @HidekiTojota @shii410 @Ritalincel @unsettling @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly @dreadtheblackpill @-BrettyBoy- feel the same way
yeah no i don't think so

Not really into zoophilia

keep this nigga AWAY from a farm

nigga how did you know im a chicken fucker

I’m not into birds ngl. I prefer dragons

cope

B08

mfw seeing this thread

No absolutely no :feelswhat:

@Kamikaze good taste with Smolder but I don't understand these pantyhose fetishists who throw them onto everything

Don't project your issues onto others
even those on the path from blackpil to whitepil aren't perfect zen and long for companionship, that would help

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back