Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Wannabe Swinger gets cucked instead.

Damn , what an idiot.
I kinda feel bad for him tho

When will men learn that their girlfriends/wives are ALWAYS thinking about Chad. Their brains are hardwired to do so and nothing can change that.

Nothing except for Chad's cock matters to foids, despite what they say, despite how precious you feel to them, etc.

No fuckin self-respect... How is this even a human?

He learned a well-deserved lesson.

JFL,
What did he expect.

Of course they are from California :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

1322798589001.jpg

He's so pathetic at the end when he says he wishes there was other women there, plus he's just watched his girlfriend being railed by Tyrone whilst he was just meekly rubbing her breast during the whole thing :feelskek::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

This is why i dont trust foids who Claim that they prefer small cocks and a non trained body

This is why i dont trust foids who Claim that they prefer small cocks and a non trained body

It's just virtue-signalling, as soon as Chad comes along they reveal their true nature. Just like how women are lesbian around sub-8 men, then turn straight whenever a Chad approaches. Never trust what a foid says since they are legendary liars, look at what they do.

It's just virtue-signalling, as soon as Chad comes along they reveal their true nature. Just like how women are lesbian around sub-8 men, then turn straight whenever a Chad approaches. Never trust what a foid says since they are legendary liars, look at what they do.

The black guy was a real gymcel, just look at his chicken legs

at least you can do something about the latter

Only Chad can swing, anyone else just gets cucked. If you struggled to get one woman to have sex with you, swinging isn't going to help with that.

fucking hilarious

degenerates who try this stuff deserve the cucking they get

What's the odds that after this Pandora's Box was opened and she experienced getting pounded full force by Tyrone, that she demanded a "polyamorous" relationship? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ROFLOL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

I'm waiting for @Ritalincel cucked memes now. GTFIH :soy::soy::soy:

What's the odds that after this Pandora's Box was opened and she experienced getting pounded full force by Tyrone, that she demanded a "polyamorous" relationship? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fucking hilarious

Only Chad can swing, anyone else just gets cucked. If you struggled to get one woman to have sex with you, swinging isn't going to help with that.

this seems kinda fake tbh

Lmao. The guy even looks like a pure prototypical beta male too

This is hilarious. Do you guys have more cucked videos like that?

This is what you americans try to expand all over the world (with your so called democracy) ???????????

Lifefuel for blackcels.

fucking hilarious

Play stupid games win stupid prizes as they say.

On a side note, why do average looking white nomies like the guy in ops vid have such extremely high self esteem?

u kno, why are people blaming the female here

it was very clear white men like getting cucked for some reason

When will men learn that their girlfriends/wives are ALWAYS thinking about Chad. Their brains are hardwired to do so and nothing can change that.

Nothing except for Chad's cock matters to foids, despite what they say, despite how precious you feel to them, etc.

that's what a sledgehammer is for

just fuck a vegetable theory.
Commiefornia tbh

the only real communism that works is Stalinism post jew purge.

Btw, did anyone else fap to this?

I want to die.

Also Blacks can't be incel. Just do bbc game and gymcel and u slay

I want to die.

Also Blacks can't be incel. Just do bbc game and gymcel and u slay

all the more reason to deport them. go civilize your own damn continent.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes as they say.

On a side note, why do average looking white nomies like the guy in ops vid have such extremely high self esteem?
bluepilled
muh personality

I lost my shit, this is too funny :lul::lul::lul:

That guy is legit low iq. Poor dude.