Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walked Past two 14 year old boys and they laughed after I passed

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I was walking past these two fucking cunts who were sitting on a fence, as I approached they became completely quiet, then as I was about to turn the corner they started giggling like faggots. What on earth am I supposed to do? Is this all in my head? Cogintive behavioural therapy? LOOOOOL. There is nothing I can do to stop shit like this from happening. It's all just a result of having an underbite caused by verbal dyspraxia, mouth-breathing and having a disgusting fucking low FWHR germanic phenotype. Fuck it all, there's zero hope for me. This shit happens non-stop, if you appear under a certain threshold of looks (you don't appear normal) you're fucked for life as a male. I am literally sub 4.

Maybe they sensed you had a terrible personality.

i get height mogged by them half of the time

Dis y u inkel :soy::foidSoy: You have to work on your personali-tee-hee, evil inkel! :soy::foidSoy:

I was walking past these two fucking cunts who were sitting on a fence, as I approached they became completely quiet, then as I was about to turn the corner they started giggling like faggots.
How old are you?
If you're over 18 and you care about what some 14 yo kids think about you that's pathetic.
And if you're under 18 you're a fakecel.
underbite
Grow your beard out.

How old are you?
If you're over 18 and you care about what some 14 yo kids think about you that's pathetic.
And if you're under 18 you're a fakecel.

Grow your beard out.
Can't grow a beard and my midface and eyesockets are still fucked from how bad the recession is
I'm 21, but I wouldn't say it's pathetic, how children view you is how adults also view you, they just aren't vocal about it whilst you're around.

Paranoidcel? Years of isolation and rejection are prob fucking with your head. I used to think similarly but I can't read people's minds so I stopped giving those thoughts any attention. What can you do about it anyway?

Paranoidcel? Years of isolation and rejection are prob fucking with your head. I used to think similarly but I can't read people's minds so I stopped giving those thoughts any attention. What can you do about it anyway?
Nah not with an underbite and looking as repulsive as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back