Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wageslavery has destroyed me to degree where I can't enjoy games, only grinding toward money maxxin

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Whenever I touch a game, I feel I am wasting time, that could be spent min maxxing to do studying for better Jobs or side hustles. I can no longer enjoy game coping. The globohomo nigger Jews have destroyed me. My desire for games/anime is being replaced with desire to slave ever more! Slavery to money is consuming me. This is what long term wageslavery due to globohomo Jews have done to me and many other Ethnics. I used to grind for hundreds of hours in bullshit MMOs, now I do it in wageslavery + study Maxx for better job. It is destroying my ability to relax.

Advice for ykungcels; grind right away and maintain good coping routine simultaneously. don't grow old and be mediocre poorfag trash then suffer like I am playing catch-up. And letting money Jews consume your brains!

Remember in 2022, only the 10% money maxxers have enough to live good. only 10% of men get good sex/money/friends. Rest do get some but not enough to justify wageslavery! Don't be the bottom 90% trash and suffer!

You really expect us NEETs to suffer like this guy @Incelius Savage

man im living in a shithole wheres only job is a grocery shop clerk

Maybe make a day on the weekend to play videogames for a few hours. Or just wait until you retire.

But ours will be 10x brutal cuz we aren’t sitting at a desk like OP.

damn how did you do that

I feel like LDARmaxxing all day now
Probiotics spam, cold shower, heavy diet control, borderline no sugar for months, low carb diet now, heavy cardio 3 days a week, NoFap. This is also after years of slowly stacking habits and reducing copes to less and less, and just leaving enough each time to avoid burn out

I've been wageslaving at a fast food joint for the past year now and it's got me suicidal.

you sadly have to suffer to get the bag. Remember just by being born in USA, you skipped a billion others who have to suffer like you for far less.
But ours will be 10x brutal cuz we aren’t sitting at a desk like OP.
Yes that's true to some degree. I'd say in person physical wageslavery is indeed worse than remote brain based slavery. The bigger issue is that physical type of work has a lower skill ceiling than cognitive type of work, this means lower barrier of entry and lower earning potential.

Video games have started to enter academia which basically indicates it has hit a saturation point where it has become formulaic. At this point, most people will inevitably stop gaming as new games fail to possess the same wonder and pure ecstasy.

You can see this in the new self driving cars. Video game engines are increasingly being used for simulation and testing, rather than imaginative property.

I've been wageslaving at a fast food joint for the past year now and it's got me suicidal.
visit therapist and take the Jew pills , see @RetardedChinlet , although in the long run, you have to escape the low tier slavery for mid tier. Low tier is beyond inhumane. Mid tier is more tolerable and where I am at.

High tier slaves especially those minmax their work life balance live overall extremely well and that is my longer term goal atm.

Rich tier is near impossible for us trucels though but really isn't needed for a good life. High tier is enough.

Video games have started to enter academia which basically indicates it has hit a saturation point where it has become formulaic. At this point, most people will inevitably stop gaming as new games fail to possess the same wonder and pure ecstasy.

You can see this in the new self driving cars. Video game engines are increasingly being used for simulation and testing, rather than imaginative property.
True, games are now slowly becoming like movies in that sense. Many high budget games but they'll stick close to safe zone of reusing same tropes/mechanics and avoid risks.

brutal truth, wagecucking rots your brain

visit therapist and take the Jew pills , see @RetardedChinlet , although in the long run, you have to escape the low tier slavery for mid tier. Low tier is beyond inhumane. Mid tier is more tolerable and where I am at.

High tier slaves especially those minmax their work life balance live overall extremely well and that is my longer term goal atm.

Rich tier is near impossible for us trucels though but really isn't needed for a good life. High tier is enough.
What kind of job would be mid and high tier?

What kind of job would be mid and high tier?
mid tier would be decent/high paying remote jobs, or high paying in person jobs that aren't too stressful and can be done for long periods of time.

Mid tier: engineer in silicon valley, AI researcher, Trader/banker at wallstreet firm, doctor(although stressful does pay enough), big law firm lawyer etc.

high tier jobs are often just advanced or min maxxed versions of mid tier jobs

high tier::

remote tech lead at high paying tech company, some here actually earn 200-500k salary while simultaneously only having to work 2-3 hours a day, ofc this is after lots of grinding. But it is possible to get here before 30-35 if do an optimized grinding plan.

Enterprise B2B salesman, some earn 200-300k+ and can control their hours eventually when have enough reputation/skill. Lots of flexibility but again it is a very high grind to get here. More fun arguably than other options above but requires a certain type of personality which most incels ofc do not have.

Remote working teledoctor: these were rare but some doctors actually still able to do this, they can earn 200-800k and from home just meeting patients and giving prescription/referral to other doctors.

very high : globohomo CEO, executive, managing director at Goldman Sachs, politician, high neteorth investor.

Borderline impossible to get to, and not necessarily worth the grind tbh

If only we could all just neetmax :cryfeels:

I could easily moneymaxx since I've a CS degree and enough experience to warrant a six-figure job. But I don't because I refuse to partake in the Judeo-Anglo satanic globohomo economy. I will only work a job that I can get away with doing practically no work. At this point I'd rather do a job that has a real purpose aside from shitting out (((currency))) of ever decreasing value, but I'm not sure such jobs exist.

I could easily moneymaxx since I've a CS degree and enough experience to warrant a six-figure job. But I don't because I refuse to partake in the Judeo-Anglo satanic globohomo economy. I will only work a job that I can get away with doing practically no work. At this point I'd rather do a job that has a real purpose aside from shitting out (((currency))) of ever decreasing value, but I'm not sure such jobs exist.
Most government jobs are like this. The one’s that pay well are hard to get into, and the people that get them sit on them until they die at their desk.

I know a few boomers making six figs in taxpayer dollars to sit in a shitty government office with florescent lighting sending emails about budgets and making acquisitions from government contractors for absurd sums of money.

The amount of waste in the US government is so hilarious, if normies knew the scale of it, they’d revolt. Seen the government buy cans of paint for $800 a pop.

I've been in a shitty warehouse for a year it's also gotten me suicidal

Brutal.

Last edited: