Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wagecucks are the lowest IQ most pathetic kind of incel

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
Wagecucks such as myself are the absolute worst. The most pathetic pitiable kind of loser to exist in this world.

Imagine destroying your humanity and letting go of literally every hobby and ruining yourself, saying goodbye to the gym and your physical health for a garbage wage that doesn't amount to anything, while gigachad CEO makes 10000000000000 times what you make.

Imagine fucking irony of destroying your life, for all intents and purposes, in order to live.

What is the point of it when you have no love and no future.

Some of us have bills to pay and don't have people who will financially support us.

You think I like working a STRESSFUL dead end job where a lot of my coworkers are zoomers and even some of the managers are younger than me? If being a NEET (without being homeless) were an option, i'd take it, but it isn't.

Ice cream soy

At least they're doing something with their instead of being a waste of life burden

Some of us have bills to pay and don't have people who will financially support us.

You think I like working a STRESSFUL dead end job where a lot of my coworkers are zoomers and even some of the managers are younger than me? If being a NEET (without being homeless) were an option, i'd take it, but it isn't.
This forum is full of privileged richfags. Muh just geomaxx bro, muh just neetmax bro, muh just get surgery bro.

At least they're doing something with their instead of being a waste of life burden
This forum is full of privileged richfags. Muh just geomaxx bro, muh just neetmax bro, muh just get surgery bro.
I'm a wagecuck myself niggerheads, I said it in my post.

We have no other choice really, it's as simple as that

I do. I can be NEET and make my parents sadder than what they are and have my mental health deteriorate faster.
But I have chosen to wagecuck my youth away.

True, and at my workplace there are no chads or foids. Everyone is balding and hating themselves. Perfect atmosphere for me

if i could neet i would. i can fix computers and make dirt cheap food. only thing stopping me is that the gov dont wanna give me shit

Glad my trend is catching on with othER usERs. :feelscomfy: