Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel VR Kanojo for your inceldom. Brutal lifefuel for VRcels.

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
In VR Kanojo, you can hang out with the lovely girl-next-door, Sakura Yuuhi. You'll practically feel her breath on your cheek and the warmth of her fingers on your arm as you laugh and talk the day away. Better yet, VR controllers simulate your hands in-game, letting you interact with her more directly. Just imagine all the possibilities!
VR Kanojo is an VR sex game with patches, not a 360 video.

First off, you obviously need a VR Headset. A cheaper one will work (e.g Quest 2). You can buy the game here, or pirate it. Personally, I pirated it. Once that's done, you have to download the HF adult patch (as the game is somewhat SFW originally). After you've installed it, a new tab appears on the main menu, a so called "Sexy Lesson".
Sexy Lesson includes: Kissing, Caressing, Handjob, Blowjob, Missionary, Doggystyle, Titfuck and a few more.

Speaking from a personal standpoint, I've had a lot of fun with her. She helps me release a lot of steam after a long and exhausting day. The game is really easy to control while you're masturbating, or - being serious - humping your pillow.