Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Voluntary ban

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
What the point of voluntary ban ? why some guys want such a thing ? if you want to be away from here ,just do not browse it JFL.

I laugh my ass off whenever I see these people tbh.

requesting a ban is cope

At first I thought that it was possibly to hide one's tracks on this site, so no one would discover one was using incels.is. But accounts aren't deleted, so that's no good. Requesting bans is dumb.

this site's a drug tbh. It's easier to not come here when you can't post.

What the point of voluntary ban ? why some guys want such a thing ? if you want to be away from here ,just do not browse it JFL.

I've always thought so too. It's so weird because it's not like they are fighting the urge to post while they're banned or anything and even if they were they know that the mods will let them come back if they ask. So it's pointless.

just log out
if you really want to never come here again change your passwort to something you dont remember and change your email to a 10 min throwaway email.

yeh ive never understood it, its like people dont have self control.

like its hard to get banned here

just call a bitchmod a faggot and watch the lulz

Tbh.

Attention whoring, I always LOL when I see sub1000 post users requesting bans and then wanting to be unbanned 2 days later

OP, when i read the title i thougt you were going to ask a vol ban :ha..feels:

I thought that if you are offline for a certain period of time and never requested a ban, the mods automatically ban you for being inactive