Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting volcel

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
stop calling incels as volcels if i dont want to fuck a ugly curry bitch or a fat 30 year old land whale unlike normies and cucks its because im a self respecting human being

nothing wrong with being self respecting low t depressed human being that has standards. still volcel though by definition.

Inceldom isn't determined by your mind but by your exterior. When they call you a volcel that's true, if you have the opportunity in the first place - then it doesn't matter whether you agree or not to fuck her.

Do you think a guy such as this is a fakecel for refusing to fuck a curry landwhale?:

Do you think him having standards negate the fact he looks like a gremlin?

Inceldom isn't determined by your mind but by your exterior. When they call you a volcel that's true, if you have the opportunity in the first place - then it doesn't matter whether you agree or not to fuck her.

Do you think a guy such as this is a fakecel for refusing to fuck a curry landwhale?:

View attachment 73464
mogs me

View attachment 73464

god bless him and may he end his pathetic existance on earth

VOCLEL if you wouldn't eat the shit out of a hookers asshole while she goes on a shopping spree with your credit card

View attachment 73464

to even get a land whale i would have to give half my money and resources to some one i m not attracted to and dont want to live with

Nothing wrong with having some standards. Fuck hypergamy.

I want my looksmatch.

View attachment 73464

Looks like Elmer fudd and smeagle had a baby.

stop calling incels as volcels if i dont want to fuck a ugly curry bitch or a fat 30 year old land whale unlike normies and cucks its because im a self respecting human being
Volcel

we're all technically volcel since we can get prostitutes but we know it doesn't count

This. I am probably "volcel" but OP is right why should we date 2/10 landwhales?
volcel is a bullshit makebelieve word. "intentionally celibate" is more succinct but not memey enough. "Incel" (as opposed to "unintentionally celibate) in of it's self is a bullshit word because most low iq people cannot tell connotation and denotation apart so they have to take everything literally.