Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (MUST READ) MANLETPILL ON ROMANIAN TV

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-

View: https://youtu.be/4w72Wotwvsg?si=Ir8qqiM6rZs-m6_

There is a romanian national TV show called "iUmor". Its main purpose is humour and standup comedy. The name litirally means (Are You funny?)

There came this one contestant named "Timmy" (BRUTAL NAME PILL). And the worse thing, is that he is a manlet.

His jokes were self deprecating and he was just making fun of himself.

Sub5's can only be funny If they are self destructive. Normies love laughing at suffering of incels.

The worse thing is that one of the judges, called him A BOY.

THIS MAN IS 30 YEARS OLD

BROOTAL

At 3:43 there are 2 stacies laughing at bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tagging brocels:
@Ron.Belgrade
@NeverEvenBegan
@CopeHarderNow

This is how i look to people only uglier and fat.

And he has a beard. Not even testosterone wont save us :feelsrope:
He's a dwarf right ?
Literally never even began despite all the virtue signalling about handicapped people.

He's a dwarf right ?
Literally never even began despite all the virtue signalling about handicapped people.
Thats the thing. Every bit of positivity shown twoards ppl(EVEN ATTRACTIVE), is virtute signaling. Everybody cares only about themselves

Yep, seems about right. Subhuman men can be tolerated by normies only if they abandon all dignity and jestermaxx.

Same thing with the Romanii Au Talent show (Romanian version of Britains Got Talent). There were so many retarded subhuman creatures there who tried to win by abandoning all their dignity to amuse the normies.

Yep, seems about right. Subhuman men can be tolerated by normies only if they abandon all dignity and jestermaxx.
Damn right. Golden star for You. +1
Same thing with the Romanii Au Talent show (Romanian version of Britains Got Talent). There were so many retarded subhuman creatures there who tried to win by abandoning all their dignity to amuse the normies.
I hated show SO MUCH ITS SO AAAAaagahahh
Every fucking CHILD that goes there has a shitty sob story

n-a inceput niciodata pentru el

Jesus Christ, it's best to mercy kill this guy!

Jesus Christ, it's best to mercy kill this guy!
No it's not faggot. That's foid worship. Imagine killing guys who don't fit foid standards. What a peak fucking simp jfl

No it's not faggot. That's foid worship. Imagine killing guys who don't fit foid standards. What a peak fucking simp jfl
Life aint valuable in the eyes of nature

Watch who your calling a simp GrAYniggER.
Also, this guy will never ascend or pass his genes down due to foid hypergamy.
I'm not worshipping foids or being a simp, and I didn't say that about him to be cruel.
I said that to spare him the suffering he will go through of being a manlet who'll never get a foid into him unless he's betabuxing a single mother.

What who your calling a simp GrAY.
Also, this guy will never ascend or pass his genes down due to foid hypergamy.
I'm not worshipping foids or being a simp, and I didn't say that about him to be cruel.
I said that to spare him the suffering he will go through of being a manlet who'll never get a foid into him unless he's betabuxing a single mother.
Interest Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I had a romanian friend from pitesti called charles victor

View: https://youtu.be/4w72Wotwvsg?si=Ir8qqiM6rZs-m6_

There is a romanian national TV show called "iUmor". Its main purpose is humour and standup comedy. The name litirally means (Are You funny?)

There came this one contestant named "Timmy" (BRUTAL NAME PILL). And the worse thing, is that he is a manlet.

His jokes were self deprecating and he was just making fun of himself.

Sub5's can only be funny If they are self destructive. Normies love laughing at suffering of incels.

The worse thing is that one of the judges, called him A BOY.

THIS MAN IS 30 YEARS OLD

BROOTAL

At 3:43 there are 2 stacies laughing at bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tagging brocels:
@Ron.Belgrade
@NeverEvenBegan
@CopeHarderNow

they let him get away with a joke about getting laid tho

Nu mie frica de bau bau

just make an ass out of youself in front of the entire world theory JFL kekfuel

fucking brutal :feelsbadman:

romanian normies enjoy this shit?