Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Voicecel suifuel

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
I hate my voice, it's so high pitched. When I play vidya online and voicechat with others I literally use a voice changer to lower my pitch a bit or else people won't believe that I'm an adult. And in real life I try to speak as little as possible because I hate hearing my own voice

I never met anyone where I couldn't bear listening to them because of their voice, even fellow autists.

But cringe every time I hear my voice. Maybe it's actually just normal to hate your voice.

I sound like a low t virgin with a thick russian accent.

People tend to say “Everyone hates their own voice, don’t even worry about it”, not sure if cope or not. I have had people mock my voice however.

My voice just sounds so lame I mean it could be worse but I want a voice that can make people laugh or command respect. I grew up needing to be quiet because my parents are retards so I feel like that probably affected it. A lot of people think I'm muttering in real life when I'm trying to speak normally.

People tend to say “Everyone hates their own voice, don’t even worry about it”, not sure if cope or not. I have had people mock my voice however.
definitely cope. my voice never changed with puberty. i sound like i am 14 despite being 26. immediately lose any chance of respect the moment i open my mouth. its over for voicecels.

I
I never met anyone where I couldn't bear listening to them because of their voice, even fellow autists.

But cringe every time I hear my voice. Maybe it's actually just normal to hate your voice.
It's normal actually, I've heard everyone hates thier real voice. Look it up in YouTube

Why use voicechat in games in the first place

Why use voicechat in games in the first place
It's incredibly convenient because for text chat, you cannot control the game and write, but for voice chat, you can speak and do that.

I rarely play with other people, but once I played with voice chat and it was great, and with text chat it was still ok, but not quite as much.

It's incredibly convenient because for text chat, you cannot control the game and write, but for voice chat, you can speak and do that.

I rarely play with other people, but once I played with voice chat and it was great, and with text chat it was still ok, but not quite as much.

You sound more like a normfag the more you post

What voicechanger do you use?

What he said

People with shit voice don't VC cause they don't associate with their voice. It's an ego dystonic misrepresentation of their true self.
I'm talking about real life not voice chat