Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Voicecel - I sound like a cuck/girl, just listen (warning)

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran

View: https://vocaroo.com/1fmVIXnshj2E

Although honestly, if my squeaky voice makes people uncomfortable, so the merrier. And it can work as a form of taqiyya. (This is the first recording of my voice ever btw, hello if someone is reading this in 2100.)

Although honestly, if my squeaky voice makes people uncomfortable, so the merrier. And it can work as a form of taqiyya. (This is the first recording of my voice ever btw, hello if someone is reading this in 2100.)

Brutal stuff, man. I'm sorry for you.

Your face needs to be at least 6/10 and your height at least 5'11" to compensate for that, voicecel.

if thats your real voice and not you making it shit on purpose, im sorry man

It just sounds kinda high-pitched. My voice kinda sucks too though.

How old are you? I have heard worse. Definitely not enough to make you an incel on its own.

ever since @loli's thread I get paranoid when i see vocaroos

if thats your real voice and not you making it shit on purpose, im sorry man
Yeah, I was genuinely surprised about other voicecel threads (which I found via Googling site:incels.is because this forum apparently has removed its search function). I'm not sure how my terrible mic affects it though. Although an increased clarity of the experiment can be even more suicide fuel.

Well, you don't really have to be sorry as I don't really use my voice anyway. At least, I haven't been in a situation yet where people are not forced to listen to me. I guess, I am privileged.

A Voice is ridiculously important in how you're percieved, hell a friend of mine has a really femenine voice and my sister constantly asks me if he's gay cuz of his voice.

Your voice is not that bad, my friend has it worse.

ever since @loli's thread I get paranoid when i see vocaroos
just talk in a fake accent like I did bro. U-N-T-R-A-C-E-A-B-L-E elite tactics.

May I ask how old you are? You sound like between 15 and 40 :dafuckfeels:

I actually never thought of smoking as a vehicle to deepen one's voice. Are voicecels that rare? Although I cannot imagine myself inhaling smoke while holding a source of open fire in my hand, what a barbaric practice.

Technically, I could go to a urologist so that he massaged my prostate, but it's so much work, and my voice never bothered me personally. I'm not exactly social.

By the way, this is the first forum in my experience where people respond with fucking emojis. JFL at the state of the Internet in 2021. xDD

Maybe you sound different in Russian then, btw.

this cannot be real

Talking with a mouth full of soy.. literally.

Now sing the soviet anthem and show us your russian voice to redeem yourself.

I honestly didn't expect it to be so bad, WTF :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why do I hear these weird chewing noises? :feelskek:
idk I was pretty close to my mic because I was trying to keep quiet. Maybe it picked up some of the noises from my mouth?
accidental incel asmr theory.

Last edited:
I feel you, my voice is fucked up, weird high but cracks up on higher notes and inconsistent voice

Huk0rdA He Ha4uHaJIocb, 6PaTaH....

Voicepill comes second after the looks And its so underrated for some reason

Your face needs to be at least 6/10 and your height at least 5'11" to compensate for that, voicecel
6'1" is the new king of the manlets. Check out my thread:
https://incels.is/threads/6-is-the-new-king-of-the-manlets.314248/

Lungcancermaxxing is the only way to improve your voice

you're a rare hybrid between Mickey Mouse and Goofy.

Yeah, I'm 19. Idk if it can get deeper. I'm already done with puberty a long time ago.
It coarsens with time, I think
You could try smoking but that's kinda stupid

you sound like a mix between a granny and chris chan, i don't think a bad voice would make anyone an incel tho, there has to be more factors.

Maybe you sound different in Russian then, btw.
Actually, you might be right. I never expected the difference to be so stark. Although technically, Russian to me is a third language, and I use its Little Russian dialect instead in public speech.

If I'd wager to say, the difference may be caused by two factors:
1) English to me seems like a vowel-centric language, and I always focused on the clarity of the vowels (compare "vowel" to the German "Zelpstlaut";
2) the only Russian I hear these days is from 60 year old Marxist/monarchist boomers on Jew Soloviev's talk show, whereas I would scapegoat the animus of America as wholly gay.

Still queer, but slightly manlier. (I'm a fake self-improvement fakecel, fuck me.)

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gf4Z9ie0abE

Actually, you might be right. I never expected the difference to be so stark. Although technically, Russian to me is a third language, and I use its Little Russian dialect instead in public speech.

If I'd wager to say, the difference may be caused by two factors:
1) English to me seems like a vowel-centric language, and I always focused on the clarity of the vowels (compare "vowel" to the German "Zelpstlaut";
2) the only Russian I hear these days is from 60 year old Marxist/monarchist boomers on Jew Soloviev's talk show, whereas I would scapegoat the animus of America as wholly gay.

Still queer, but slightly manlier. (I'm a fake self-improvement fakecel, fuck me.)

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gf4Z9ie0abE

Yeah, it definitely sounds less strained, figures, though I'd wager that you still get voicemogged IRL anyway