Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6' is the new king of the manlets

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Many users on this forum critized me for labelling myself as a manlet because I'm only 5'10" "tall". Yes, I'm obviously slightly less fucked than people who are even shorter than that. The term "manlet" can be applied to anybody, who is below average height where he lives. Even if your height is average or even slightly above average, holes can still see you as a "manlet" because average is simply not enough for cumdumpsters anymore.

Jewtube recommended me this video:

View: https://youtu.be/HLkXbZX-lYA

Absolutely brutal. I was laughing like the joker:society: during this video. Chinkwhores want a partner who is AT LEAST 6' tall. Chinks use metric units, but instead of saying 180cm (5'11") they specifically stated 181cm/183cm/etc, which is odd because humans (yes, technically holes are humans:feelsree:) tend to use even numbers. For example: If somebody asks you how many kilometers/miles you commute on an daily basis, you will probably answer 15km instead of 14.7km. You get the point. The 6' threshold seems to be hardwired in their DNA and even transcends the metric system. This also proves the AWALT theory. Foids don't adjust their standards based on their circumstances, their standards are absolute.

Screenshot 20210824 1002052

"Just be taller than 98% of the population, bro!". Yes, some might say that the average height for younger chinks in Northern China is higher than 170cm (175cm if I remember correctly), but 181+cm is still significantly taller than average (probably taller than 85% of the population).

You should also check out the comment section. Some comments are blackpilled, but the vast majority of comments are bluepilled and cucked. For example:
Screenshot 20210824 0910232

Hmm I wonder why, you fucking cuck. "Yes, I admire girls who straight up say that their boyfriends are not good enough for them:soy::soy::soy:". The absolute state of white knights.

This thread will also break the very peculiar buck @IncelCream :feelsEhh:
No CCPussy for you, manlet twink britbong.

6' is threshold since hunter gatherer times, will remain this way so not really the crown among manlets

Yep, 6' is average where I live.

I guess I'm the king of manlets then

6' is threshold since hunter gatherer times, will remain this way so not really the crown among manlets
Any proof of that claim? We all were much shorter even 100 years ago.

This just confirms what i already knew, 6'2 plus best height, 6' 6'1 prefered height for most medium height girls, 5'11 lower acceptable, 5'9 chad only, bellow 5'9 death sentence.

This just confirms what i already knew, 6'2 plus best height, 6' 6'1 prefered height for most medium height girls, 5'11 lower acceptable, 5'9 chad only, bellow 5'9 death sentence.
Do you really think women can gauge height to tell the differences in that range?

Do you really think women can gauge height to tell the differences in that range?
Yes.
This just confirms what i already knew, 6'2 plus best height, 6'1 prefered height for most medium height girls, 6' absolute Minimum, 5'11" Male model only, 5'10" = over
Fixed it for you

6’ is nothing

I would say 5 cm is clearly visible from any perspective, thats why most foids say range between 180 and 185 cm as prefered, 190 plus the height chasers and 175 as absolute cut off even for midget girls.

No wonder height requirements grew, even asian foids are 165-170cm tall and for for foids 15cm difference is only acceptable, 25cm for shorter girls.

:fuk::fuk::fuk:
It's insane
However these noodles probably don't even know how 183 cm even looks like, I guess their boyfriends, who are 5'10, lie about being 6ft, and that for them, 5 ft goblinas, seems undetectable.
5'10 cant pass as 6' all guys i know add themselves 2-3 cm because more than that is obvious, nowadays everyone wear giant sole shoes so you cant appear taller than you are.

5'10 cant pass as 6' all guys i know add themselves 2-3 cm because more than that is obvious, nowadays everyone wear giant sole shoes so you cant appear taller than you are.
This. Even 6'+ heightmoggers wear air max. You can't heightfraud nowadays

Many users on this forum critized me for labelling myself as a manlet because I'm only 5'10" "tall". Yes, I'm obviously slightly less fucked than people who are even shorter than that. The term "manlet" can be applied to anybody, who is below average height where he lives. Even if your height is average or even slightly above average, holes can still see you as a "manlet" because average is simply not enough for cumdumpsters anymore.

Absolutely brutal. I was laughing like the joker:society: during this video. Chinkwhores want a partner who is AT LEAST 6' tall. Chinks use metric units, but instead of saying 180cm (5'11") they specifically stated 181cm/183cm/etc, which is odd because humans (yes, technically holes are humans:feelsree:) tend to use even numbers. For example: If somebody asks you how many kilometers/miles you commute on an daily basis, you will probably answer 15km instead of 14.7km. You get the point. The 6' threshold seems to be hardwired in their DNA and even transcends the metric system. This also proves the AWALT theory. Foids don't adjust their standards based on their circumstances, their standards are absolute.

View attachment 483274
"Just be taller than 98% of the population, bro!". Yes, some might say that the average height for younger chinks in Northern China is higher than 170cm (175cm if I remember correctly), but 181+cm is still significantly taller than average (probably taller than 85% of the population).

You should also check out the comment section. Some comments are blackpilled, but the vast majority of comments are bluepilled and cucked. For example:
View attachment 483276
Hmm I wonder why, you fucking cuck. "Yes, I admire girls who straight up say that their boyfriends are not good enough for them:soy::soy::soy:". The absolute state of white knights.

to be honest 6' might actually be average nowadays for young men, maybe even more

Some looksmax chads wear 4-inch insoles (like amnesia who is 5'9 and larps being 6'1), is it obvious? Yeah, but foids wear makeup so why men can't do that? insoles are great equalizers.
View attachment 483312
Heightfrauding has its obvious limits. 2-3 inches is perfectly fine, but it's too obvious if you heightfraud more than that. I assume that heightfrauding 4+ inches is blatantly obvious because it's going to fuck up your proportions

Any proof of that claim?

u got me babe

ok my memory failed there

6' is incorrect but nigh 5'10 aside this u can 101% confide me darling darling

hope u undstands :owo:

Xi Jinping is like 6'4, guess why he is the chink leader :feelsclown:

I'm 5'10 but in the Netherlands that's basically dwarfism.

View attachment 483274

View attachment 483276

Typical looksmax thread,which makes you suspect op since most looksmax users are at least chadlites.
So if that's the case what are you doing here op?

just be taller than 90% of all males

This thread is suicidefuel for a white 5'8 manlet like me :feelsrope:

Im 6ft (183cm), the average in my country is 176cm yet i feel mogged by people my age or younger, i think those height statistics are not accurate, they take into account older generations, plus people shrink 2-3cm when they reach senility. 6ft is avg or below avg for someone under 30.

Im 6ft (183cm), the average in my country is 176cm yet i feel mogged by people my age or younger, i think those height statistics are not accurate, they take into account older generations, plus people shrink 2-3cm when they reach senility. 6ft is avg or below avg for someone under 30.
There are separate height statistics for 18-20 yo.

fuck off heightmogger

You are a manlet if you are under 5'7. Between 5'7 and 5'10 is just average normie height.

No. If you are above 5'7 you can still pick up petite foids if you are good looking enough and have a robust frame.
Keep coping. I'm 5'10" and I'm basically a midget where I'm from.
@Lebensmüder
@lonelycurry26
@DepravedAndDeprived
@gymletethnicel
Ask them, if you don't believe me. They're from the Netherlands or Germany

@Lebensmüder
@lonelycurry26
@DepravedAndDeprived
@gymletethnicel
Find shorter foids or move somewhere where the men are shorter.

@Lebensmüder
@lonelycurry26
@DepravedAndDeprived
@gymletethnicel
Undeniably true, I am 5'7" and I am heightmogged by most girls, 6'1" is basically the average height for men of our generation (~20 years) and as we know from dildo sizes average is not sufficient for a fronthole.
Why don't users here understand that heights vary regionally? Furthermore: Being average is the absolute bare minimum, for every mm less you need to compensate it with face/frame/muscles/etc. enormously.

Undeniably true, I am 5'7" and I am heightmogged by most girls, 6'1" is basically the average height for men of our generation (~20 years) and as we know from dildo sizes average is not sufficient for a fronthole.
Why don't users here understand that heights vary regionally? Furthermore: Being average is the absolute bare minimum, for every mm less you need to compensate it with face/frame/muscles/etc. enormously.
Still mogs me. At your height I could get a petite foidlet here.

Still mogs me. At your height I could get a petite foidlet here.
Teracope. Foidlets have even HIGHER standards when it comes to height than "normal" holes. You are coping so hard right now.
Absolutely true, burgercels can't comprehend this. Even if I visit a country where the average height is significantly lower than here in Germany, I won't be able to heightmog local men. My height would be above average in most Asian countries, but not enough to give me a halo

"move somewhere where the men are shorter" - how? If most of us don't have the skills (like English sufficient enough to live/work in a foreign country) or have something that ties us to that country (like family/a job). "Just throw everything away for the vain hope of getting a woman" - next to impossible simply for almost anyone. Considering the time we would need for requiring the necessary skills most of us would be in their early 30s/late 20s, where it's simply over anyways. Furthermore, most of us have other bad traits (like lacking mandibulas/shitty frames/bad skin/Autism/etc.) too.
Teracope. Foidlets have even HIGHER standards when it comes to height than "normal" holes. You are coping so hard right now.
Simply this. A tall woman wants a male that is roughly around her height (or heightmogs her by a little - or at least that's the only thing she can rationally get), foidlets want to be completely heightmogged into oblivion by their chad. Many couples look like a pedophile's wet dream. A woman that doesn't even reach the chest of the man walking with a giga-heightmogger, looks like a child being guided by an adult. It's not only their fetish (not a preference because they cannot get off in any other way), but it's also a way for them to show status/feel protected. Foidlets hate manlets even more.
Absolutely true, burgercels can't comprehend this. Even if I visit a country where the average height is significantly lower than here in Germany, I won't be able to heightmog local men. My height would be above average in most Asian countries, but not enough to give me a halo
Especially in the neighboring countries, a trip to Denmark for example can easily rob you of any will to live. On the beaches there you can see people that mog you to hell and back competing for landwhales. There almost everyone is a giga-heightmogger/chad.

Last edited:
Especially in the neighboring countries, a trip to Denmark for example can easily rob you of any will to live. On the beaches there you can see people that mog you to hell and back competing for landwhales. There almost everyone is a giga-heightmogger/chad.
I avoid countries like this at all costs.
Furthermore, most of us have other bad traits (like lacking mandibulas/shitty frames/bad skin/Autism/etc.) too
I have an excellent frame and great proportions, but nobody (except for other gymcels) gives a flying fuck about that. If I lost 4kg of pure fat, I would look like a statue from ancient Rome. [UWSL]I've seen heightmoggers with absolutely subhuman frames (skinnyfat and narrow shoulders) with gorgeous girlfriends. They basically looked like Auschwitz inmates 3 months after they were liberated. Most of them were also average looking (or even 4/10 in some cases). The heightpill absolutely destroyed me.[/UWSL]

height>>face>race>>>>>>>>everything else

It's kind of insane to think that the girls who were 5'5 and 5'4 still said their ideal man would be 6'2.

Watch the video. Even in China (where foids are significantly shorter) they still want a >6' heightmogger. IT'S FUCKING OVER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's kind of insane to think that the girls who were 5'5 and 5'4 still said their ideal man would be 6'2.
Yeah the standards of the girls here are fucking insane. Above 187 or 190 cm when they themselves are 160 cm jfl, makes me rage. But they are noodles, so should expect this exaggerated shit from them.

I want cybernetic legs to make me super agile and 6'3 at least :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

6'1 above or nothing