Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Vlogger and instagram whore gets jailed in Iran

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Allah: 6 gazillion
E-thots: 0
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

thats what you get for travelling to shitholes like iran irak saudi etc. if you are that retarded you deserve it ngl

:lul::lul::lul:Daddy and cuck donaters won't be able to bust her out this time. Imagine how much she's going to appreciate life after those 10 years.

Who the fuck would travel to Iran. Wtf.

Stupid people

that fakeup frauding holy shit

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
thats what you get for travelling to shitholes like iran irak saudi etc. if you are that retarded you deserve it ngl

This is a tryhard couple. If you go to the link you'll notice she's trying to be an Instagram Stacy and he'd trying to be Chad. She's doing the poses and filters while having loose skin, fake tits, weak muscle tone, and being a womanlet. He's trying to pull off the Chad haircut without the face for it. Both of these people thought they were hot enough to transcend local customs, but got knocked down to reality.

She's a highier tier becky (6/10) yet seeks the life of a 10/10 Holywood actress. Maye jailtime will humble her ego a little.

I hope she do something more to get life imprisonment.

I hope she do something more to get life imprisonment.
Well pre-marital sex is a crime for foreigners aswell as locals. I'd imagine they must have done it atleast once in Iran. Hopefully they get 100 lashes each.

Well pre-marital sex is a crime for foreigners aswell as locals. I'd imagine they must have done it atleast once in Iran. Hopefully they get 100 lashes each.
It would be great that pre-marital sex could be punished here in the west too.
100 lashes?:feelsohh:

Based and lifefueled

NINTCHDBPICT000521132544.jpg

Don't take anyone with these facial bones seriously. Their lives are so beyond tutorial mode easy that they didn't even look into what is legal and illegal in the area their in.

Don't take anyone with these facial bones seriously. Their lives are so beyond tutorial mode easy that they didn't even look into what is legal and illegal in the area their in.

imho they look average as fuck and my pleasure would have been lifefuelmaxxed if they were stacier/chadlier

she is tryhard becky and he is a pig faced normie

meh

Her looksmatch is being planning his suicide right now.

Based Iraniancels, I hope the cucked West gets nuked by them

Where is he life fuel tag?
When in Rome love as the Romans live.

They are both normie tier. I don't think they'll actually give the full 10 years tbh

She sure did remove the stigma of Iran!

They should chop her fucking head off!

Last edited:
imho they look average as fuck and my pleasure would have been lifefuelmaxxed if they were stacier/chadlier

she is tryhard becky and he is a pig faced normie

meh
The guy is attractive. He has hooded eyes and a good lower third. She's average and has a garbage eye area with upper eyelid exposure, but that's all you need as a female to live life beyond easy mode.

not a single sad feeling

He looks like a soyboy who got lucky with his jawline. If you removed the lower part of his face, you'd think you were looking at a lesbian foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back