Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Virgin men contributed greatly to this world.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Recent example is a Russian math genius Gregori Perelman who solved an unsolvable math problem. He is 55 y.o., single and still lives with his mom.

Tumblr o55ssofJFJ1szqwnwo1 1280

Meanwhille these people who contibuted nothing to this world, mock virgin men.

23452d88 fde3 4c23 b69d 975bec6845ca

Some math genius gets absolutely nothing in life, while some low-IQ thugs are swimming in pussy.

Dude, put an actual incel scientist as an example, that dude is clearly a vocel more interested in math than on women

Don't go for that jewish propaganda. Men don't have vaginas and hymen. Only females can be virgins. Virginity is applied only to the female - whether her hymen is intact or not. Nuff with this men-shaming pseudo-scientific construct. Men can just be sex havers or not.

Dude, put an actual incel scientist as an example, that dude is clearly a vocel more interested in math than on women
That guy refused both the millenium prize and field's. That's as statusmaxxed as you can get as a mathematician. Nigga clearly doesn't give a fuck

That guy refused both the millenium prize and field's. That's as statusmaxxed as you can get as a mathematician. Nigga clearly doesn't give a fuck
He has the MINDSET.

He looks like a Chadlite though. Foids don't care if you're smart or not, they only care about how you look and how many other foids are into you.

A more suitable example would be the army of incel men keeping society afloat while getting almost nothing in return.

He looks like a Chadlite though. Foids don't care if you're smart or not, they only care about how you look and how many other foids are into you.

A more suitable example would be the army of incel men keeping society afloat while getting almost nothing in return.
That's his best picture. He's way balder now and looks old af. Also lives with mommy

That's his best picture. He's way balder now and looks old af. Also lives with mommy
Oh, it's true. He's squintmaxxing in that photo, too.

Still mogs me brutally though, and not to mention how much he'll mog me when I'm his age. And he was in his prime in the past, when dating apps didn't exist. If he actually wanted to get laid he would have just shaved his head since he's beardmaxxed and looks masculine. He would also have moved out.

At https://buzzlearn.com/grigori-perelman/ it doesn't say what his height is but if he's a manlet, then I'd agree that he's an incel not a volcel.

Some math genius gets absolutely nothing in life, while some low-IQ thugs are swimming in pussy.
:feelsclown: world.
I didn't read about females being obsessed with him. But they sent love letters to serial killers and dudes like an Austrian men who hold captive his own daugter and raped her.

Last edited:
If you use your intelligence to support a society that despised people like you, you are not intelligent at all but retarded beyond believe.

Cucks. Honestly who would want to contribute to this deginerate world