Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sean O’Pry sucks!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I just don’t like him. The way he looks, in particular. I can tell that he’s smug about his genetic superiority and I can’t stand it.

I can't stand Hernan Drago. He is the ultimate gigachad final boss.
I wish I looked like him. Fuck him. And fuck JESUS

I'm just gonna assume I know who you're talking about

I want Jordan Barrett to suffer.

who? dont get it :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I want Jordan Barrett to suffer.

Indeed, he looks like an insufferable narcissistic asshole. In some of his instagram posts he actually kinda comes off as mildly autistic too, maybe that just happens when life is so unbelievably easy, a massive disconnect with 99% of the world due to having absolute god genes, you basically cant relate to the majority of people because everything is handed to you jfl.

don't look at him kek

No I am trucel mentalcel. I just look like him a lot.

keep larping bro. If you looked anything remotely close to barrett you wouldnt be posting on this forum

keep larping bro. If you looked anything remotely close to barrett you wouldnt be posting on this forum
Why not? I am a virgin. My eyes are just a little less hunter
We don't even look that good imho.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you're ugly and coping extremely hard, unless you provide photographic evidence of you looking remotely similar to Barrett.
Indeed, he looks like an insufferable narcissistic asshole. In some of his instagram posts he actually kinda comes off as mildly autistic too, maybe that just happens when life is so unbelievably easy, a massive disconnect with 99% of the world due to having absolute god genes, you basically cant relate to the majority of people because everything is handed to you jfl.
This looksmax thread was lifefuel, but also cope because he's only "mogged" by other male models.

:feelskek: :feelskek: imagine looking like barrett and wasting all your time on incels.co claiming mentalcel. "Boofuckinghoo im 1 PSL lower than one of the highest SMV males of all time, damn really brutal out there boyos its over for me r-right".

Your either just being an annoying larp and u can cut the act now or ur literally admitting being fakecel using classic "am mentalcel bro" as a boiler plate cop-out excuse for why you somehow cant get laid

Last edited:
I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you're ugly and coping extremely hard
But I AM Ugly. This nigger just got lucky. Probably had a few people in the industry. 1 PSL less and he'd be posting here.
:feelskek: :feelskek: imagine looking like barrett and wasting all your time on incels.co claiming mentalcel.
I was bullied and abused in childhood. I am shy around women

i hate being this type of fag to do this but I am in a particularly angry mood today from the shit i went through earlier. @mental_out what do you make of this, tbh seems like @Caesercel is just outright admitting to being fakecel and then trying to excuse it by saying muh child abuse am shy bro! "that male model is low PSL bro girls dont want 9/10 anymore bro they want 10/10", isnt this kind of a form of bragging?

i hate being this type of fag to do this but I am in a particularly angry mood today from the shit i went through earlier. @mental_out what do you make of this, tbh seems like @Caesercel is just outright admitting to being fakecel and then trying to excuse it by saying muh child abuse am shy bro! "that male model is low PSL bro girls dont want 9/10 anymore bro they want 10/10", isnt this kind of a form of bragging?
no its not bragging. I am not breaking any rules. I already said that I am not attractive. I just look like this extremely lucky not so attractive popular guy

no its not bragging. I am not breaking any rules. I already said that I am not attractive. I just look like this extremely lucky not so attractive popular guy

if you actually look like barrett then u are a fakecel regardless of how much you cry that u arent attractive. That would be like sean o pry making an account here and saying hes not attractive so he should be allowed to post..

if you actually look like barrett then u are a fakecel regardless of how much you cry that u arent attractive. That would be like sean o pry making an account here and saying hes not attractive so he should be allowed to post..
my penis has never touched a vagina. I don't know what more proof do you need. What does it matter what I look like

my penis has never touched a vagina. I don't know what more proof do you need. What does it matter what I look like

man if you looked like barrett just make a tinder and boom slaying prime JB in no time at all. Fakecel/Volcel, whatever man. Attractive people do not belong on this forum. If u are claiming ur facially an 8/10 then u literally mog 90% of men and would be getting laid regardless so I'll just leave it at that, your either delusional or so unbelievably autistic that u cant even formulate a proper sentence and require 24/7 psychological care and hospital stays (which i assume is not the case). Why dont u jsut go post on a site more suited for people like yourself, looksmax.org or lookism.net, you certainly do not belong on incels.co if 8/10.

Chads.co again Jesus Christ

O pry is a fucking asshole irl, some foid leaked hope he was in highschool

It looks like he's gay to me tbh.

How do you think they started to get their gigs?

I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you're ugly and coping extremely hard, unless you provide photographic evidence of you looking remotely similar to Barrett.

This looksmax thread was lifefuel, but also cope because he's only "mogged" by other male models.
that forum is shit n contradictory tbh because others on that forum have reported getting 100 matches on tinder within 2 hours by larping as barrett.. barrett would easily slay irl, who are we kidding

also nothing wrong with being mogged by someone like gandy lmao

I just don’t like him. The way he looks, in particular. I can tell that he’s smug about his genetic superiority and I can’t stand it.

that forum is shit n contradictory tbh because others on that forum have reported getting 100 matches on tinder within 2 hours by larping as barrett.. barrett would easily slay irl, who are we kidding

also nothing wrong with being mogged by someone like gandy lmao
Barrett slays with ease, no doubt. He shouldn't have any problems getting matches on tinder. I just took joy in the fact that he was mogged in this very specific and scenario.

Barrett slays with ease, no doubt. He shouldn't have any problems getting matches on tinder. I just took joy in the fact that he was mogged in this very specific and scenario.
true lol and i reckon he will descend very hard in his 30s, by the time hes 40 he will be posting on here

It looks like his eyes are painted on a puppet. He's unintelligent as well.

@Caesercel I know you are online, just how hard have you been coping to think that you look like Jordan Barret? Not to forget that you are a curry and Barret is a cumskin, that isn't even possible.

Not surprised if he bullied in school

I wish I could switch bodies with any one of them tbh.

barret is very unlikable, I wonder why

usually blond guys have a huge failo with me, especially with long hair.

True I don’t like his personality. David Gandy has good incelish personality (socially awkward, shy) but unfortunatelly is Chad.
Gandy looks way more likeable, chico seems to be a chill dude too.

i hate chads.
they dont even live in the same reality as we do