Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Video games are a genetic prison for incels

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Firstly you arent incel because you play video games, you plat video games because you are an incel. Its our genetic prison to keep us with some sort of purpose/to distract us long enough to make us forget about our lives. Alot of the time when im in the middle of the game maybe traveling between point A and B i take a long sad sigh and tell myself "is this really my life, is this what im meant to do til i die?"

Im fucking embarassed that i have over 2000 hours in several games. I see people talking like 200+ hours is nerd tier but i have it 10x worse. Not to mentiom my ps2 games which i have a shit ton of hours on as well but cant track. Video games are meant to be a side hobby that normies do after a long day of doing fulfilling shit so they can relax. This has become my life

They used to be a good cope but now i'm too depressed and my attention span is too fucked to fully immerse myself in video games. I turn on my ps3 and play some cod zombies every few weeks but that's it.

Gaming is all I've got, and I get no satisfaction from it tbh.

I play Magic the Gathering with normies irl but that's it. Video games for me are usually unsatisfactory.

Don't talk shit about vidya. It's a good cope, and one of the few good ones available to us. Talk shit instead about who put us in this position to begin with: foids.

Most of my teenage years were spent playing video games in my basement :feelsbadman:

I mean, I do like video games as a distraction but that isn’t the only reason. I play them because it’s one of the things that I enjoy.

I allways play Games with a character, like Red Dead Redemption or GTA. I imagine being the character, so that i can simulate the life of a Chad and experience shit at least virtual. I also made FIFA career mode once, where i created my own character and gave him my real name and imagined myself being the one who is scoring the goals.

I mean, I do like video games as a distraction but that isn’t the only reason. I play them because it’s one of the things that I enjoy.
What you play?

There isn't much else to do but anything game cope.

i got fucking 9k hours in fuckin Garry's Mod LMFAO. 3k+ in league and 2k+ in dota, brutal

i got fucking 9k hours in fuckin Garry's Mod LMFAO. 3k+ in league and 2k+ in dota, brutal
I got nearly 5k in overwatch(i used to play it a shit ton when it released and remember playing for like 10+ hours a day), like 3k in tf2, nearly 5k in world of warcraft and smaller scattered portions in other gamed like 500 in terraria, 200 in minecraft, 100 in left 4 dead 2 and gmod, and 150 in binding of isaac

Fuck man im a loser

Now that i think about it, if you dont count sleeping as part of the day, ive probably spent over half my waking hours age 10 and above playing video games. Fucking brutal

I trade stocks/crypto, sip energy drink and smoke fire weed at the same time. Fulfills the lonely gap in my day. Vidya is a total waste of time by comparison. Get busy and make loot, boyos.

200.gif

Last edited:
They used to be a good cope but now i'm too depressed and my attention span is too fucked to fully immerse myself in video games. I turn on my ps3 and play some cod zombies every few weeks but that's it.
Bruh PS3 :feelskek:

Video Games are some of my greatest copes.

Fuckkk how do you even get so many hours. The games I've played more hours in my life are Eurotruck simulator 2 (around 150), Yakuza 0 (82) and Fallout New Vegas (77) which already feels a lot :shock::shock:

Fuckkk how do you even get so many hours. The games I've played more hours in my life are Eurotruck simulator 2 (around 150), Yakuza 0 (82) and Fallout New Vegas (77) which already feels a lot :shock::shock:
I had 5k hours in lol alone, you get that many hours by playing 5 days a week 5/6 hours for a couple of years

Yeah,gaming is one of the few copes i got left,hope Elden Ring is going to be a good distraction from this shitty reality.

I prefer my bed, laptop, and dark room over any video game. I can just watch playthroughs in 4k and not have to actually get my ass up, turn on the desktop and play vidya.

It already sucks enough that I have to get up to go to the bathroom or eat.

i hate to admit that i have been nostalgia-chasing for about eight years now, it is but my single cope.

Adults with marriages and kids well into their 40s play video games nowadays. Video games are just one of the copes that in majority do not involve interaction with women/take your mind off the topic of relationships.

Too bad the video game industry is so done :fuk:

Don't talk shit about vidya. It's a good cope, and one of the few good ones available to us. Talk shit instead about who put us in this position to begin with: foids.
This. I've seen a clip of Joe Rogan shit-talking videogame. His my argument was that video-games are so fucking good and immersive that they steal your time. All the effort you put in video-games you could have put in real-life. he said that instead of playing video game, you could train Karate and have your own dojo. He thinks it's that easy to succed in real life, but in the end this proofs that with enough effort you will have results in games, unlike real-life. That's why video games are great cope.
Too bad the video game industry is so done :fuk:
Not only video games are dumb down for normies, but they also have jewfaggot propaganda in it :fuk:. At this point I still play video-game, because playing itself is fun, I will probably drop modern video games for good if they all become le mature story walking simulators

Last edited:
Even video games became so boring for me I just play video games that are fast and roguelike or with no ending

His my argument was that video-games are so fucking good and immersive that they steal your time.
They wouldn't be able to steal so much time if real life offered something better and wasn't just a pile of miserable shit. :feelsthink:

They wouldn't be able to steal so much time if real life offered something better and wasn't just a pile of miserable shit. :feelsthink:
Yeah, anti-video game crowd fails to grasp that video games, unlike life, are fair.

btw. From what video game your avi is from? It gives me ninja gaiden vibes for some reason, but there is no scene like this in those games.

Yeah, anti-video game crowd fails to grasp that video games, unlike life, are fair.

btw. From what video game your avi is from? It gives me ninja gaiden vibes for some reason, but there is no scene like this in those games.
It's from Skyrim.

Rather waste my entire day on video games than waste my time on fake people and whamen. I've had enough.

:feelsohgod:

Games suck nowadays, every game studio is infested with SJWs, all pushing the same retarded narrative

Imagine being self aware while playing Games lol

There is this Twitter cunt that plays all day , but she Got wealthy Parents Backup.

You Just cant loose AS an semi attractive Woman

I haven't had a console in many years. A part of me does want to play some cod again , it was a good cope