Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vid of 31 year old virgin. Just goes to show how high womens standards are. Very depressing video.

Over for Chadcel

Women's rights needs to end or else men will keep suffering like this

(why did you deleted your thread yesterday about the german club ?)

(why did you deleted your thread yesterday about the german club ?)
I didn´t.

The mods deleted the thread for supposed chad worship.

He is virgin???. If he is virgin with 31 years old,I will die as virgin then :lul::lul::lul:

Man, I have so much respect for oldcels.
They endured so much suffering without making whiny posts about killing themselves on the internet like all the kids on this forum do nowadays.
:f: for all cels over 25yo

making that kind of video is a social suicide but since he has no friends, that's ok, but brave

tbh he looks 40 yo

I think his looks isn’t the issue but him not even trying. I blame his parents, has sever social anxiety and they didn’t help him, I bet they even made things worst for him by being over protective. This is a good example of how cuck parenting destroys manhood.

I think his looks isn’t the issue but him not even trying. I blame his parents, has sever social anxiety and they didn’t help him, I bet they even made things worst for him by being over protective. This is a good example of how cuck parenting destroys manhood.
what is there to try?

You are either attractive or you are not. If you are unattractive nothing works.

If you are attractive all you need to do is put up a bathroom selfie on Tinder and you will have a gf in a short time.

what is there to try?

You are either attractive or you are not. If you are unattractive nothing works.

If you are attractive all you need to do is put up a bathroom selfie on Tinder and you will have a gf in a short time.
Brutal tinderpill

what is there to try?

His social anxiety is so sever he wouldn’t even try tinder. Being social is as important as being good looking. What’s the point of being good looking if all he does is rotting in his room watching anime and playing video games.

Wtf how is he a virgin? He is a CHAD. He mogs me into the shadow realm.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He is a CHAD
7FC996B2 8A86 49AB B961 5613F81B22E3

They endured so much suffering without making whiny posts about killing themselves on the internet like all the kids on this forum do nowadays.
>31
>oldcel
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

31 isn't old. That label is for the 40+ crowd.
Wtf how is he a virgin? He is a CHAD. He mogs me into the shadow realm.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad? He looks like a bloatmaxxed Irish normie. But, Chad? Nah.

His social anxiety is so sever he wouldn’t even try tinder. Being social is as important as being good looking. What’s the point of being good looking if all he does is rotting in his room watching anime and playing video games.
but he isn´t universally attractive.

I also disagree about the being social part.

If he was attractive he could literally walk outside right now, get gas and the girl working at the cashier would slip her number or she´d just straight up ask him out on a date.

When you are attractive almost every woman you interact with will ask you out on a date and do all the work.

He looks way older than 31

>31
>oldcel
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

31 isn't old. That label is for the 40+ crowd.

Chad? He looks like a bloatmaxxed Irish normie. But, Chad? Nah.
oldcel begins at 25

Doesn't look bad at all. Could have or could get a gf if he had social skills.

He mogs me into oblivion. Holy shit.

I would love to look like him. I dont know whats his problem (i cant take his serious with that good looks sorry, the vid is not sad but cringy) but with that face and body, i would ascend in less than a month now that i have money. How can you be an incel with those genes? :reeeeee:

The incel community is not violent. Unlike the black community, Islamic community and the bastard kids of single mothers.

Thanks btw. I talk about killing myself all the time, but i get what you mean.

Thanks btw. I talk about killing myself all the time, but i get what you mean.
You have the right to, unlike 16yo kids who don't even know how life works, yet.

Even though he isn't getting sex, atleast he can look in the mirror without wanting to kill himself.

Okay, even I don't believe this. He has to be full of shit.

Okay, even I don't believe this. He has to be full of shit.
Could be he's one of those "I haven't gotten laid in a year therefore I'm incel" larping as virgin. Either that or he's too high-inhib.

High-inhib is a huge negative trait for normie-tier men.

He is the new ugly.
The next years will be priceless.

murdered by logistics, told you that was important. these guys will only increase as time goes on, both because of cunts but also because of lowering of inhibition, more will feel open to complain as they reject the 'man up' mentality of suffering in silence forever