Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Victorian roastie travels to Japan and writes down what she thinks about ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
The first thing that impressed me on landing was
that there were no loafers, and that all the small, ugly,
kindly-looking, shrivelled, bandy-legged, round-shouldered,
concave-chested, poor-looking beings in the streets
had some affairs of their own to mind.

Fanny Parkes, aged
six, said, ‘‘Papa, how very funny all those ugly men look!”
and if she had been aged sixty she could not have made a
more apt remark. The yellow, featureless faces, all alike,
the bullet-shaped craniums, the coarse cropped hair bristling up from the head, the flat chests, round shoulders,
and lean, ill-shaped legs, were exhibited in all their ugliness in western dress, for the first, and I hope for the last
time.

The Japanese look most diminutive in European
dress. Each garment is a misfit, and exaggerates the
miserable physique and the national defects of concave
chests and bow legs. The lack of “complexion” and of hair
upon the face makes it nearly impossible to judge of the
ages of men. I supposed that all the railroad officials
were striplings of 17 or 18, but they are men from 25 to
40 years old.

It never began for ricecels :feelsrope:

This journal should have been a massive indicator that giving foids rights was a bad idea.

SNLF

Burn the whore
AND THEN PISS ON HER AFTER SHE'S BURNT AS BLACK AS THE NIGGERS SHE HATES.

If time travel existed, any shred of morality I had would be thrown out the window. I'm gonna go as ER as possible on this bitch

Last edited:
we can thank cuck culture for women becoming this entitled...thinking they’re superior to anyone else

I'd like to think I'm a very hateful person, but what kind of BITCH can write a fucking textbook on just how ugly we are????
It never began for ricecels :feelsrope:
How the fuck did you find this?? You've ruined my week, I'm gonna be angry for a very long time

Nothing new, this bitchy is just vocal and open about her hate towards asian men.

How the fuck did you find this?? You've ruined my week, I'm gonna be angry for a very long time
I was lurking on a Japanese messageboard and someone quoted this book jfl.

Brutal

I hope she died a horrible death

I'm so fucking angry because everything she said is true

Can you link the context of how they quoted her book in the messageboard?
Can't find it anymore but it was a thread saying japs are ugly compared to whites and someone replied with the passage I quoted above translated in Japanese.

Can't wait for ADL/ACLU's response to this. Waiting on baited breath.

This reviewer seals the deal on the hypocrisy and privilege of this bitch, even relative to the "racism" of her time:

2020 08 30 19 01 31 Amazoncom  Customer reviews  Unbeaten Tracks in Japan

"These Ainos, doubtless stand high among uncivilized peoples. They are however as complexity irreclaimable as the wildest of nomad tribes and contact with civilization, where it exists, only debase them...they are charming in many ways, but make one sad, too, by their stupidity, apathy, and hopelessness, and all the sadder that their numbers appear to be again increasing; and as their physique is very fine, there does not appear to be a prospect of the race dying out at the present." p. 270

Last edited:
the last part is actually lifefuel for rices

she was probably jealous jfl

This reviewer seals the deal on the hypocrisy and privilege of this bitch, even relative to the "racism" of her time:

View attachment 330060

"These Ainos, doubtless stand high among uncivilized peoples. They are however as complexity irreclaimable as the wildest of nomad tribes and contact with civilization, where it exists, only debase them...they are charming in many ways, but make one sad, too, by their stupidity, apathy, and hopelessness, and all the sadder that their numbers appear to be again increasing; and as their physique is very fine, there does not appear to be a prospect of the race dying out at the present." p. 270

Tfw even Hitler respected the Japanese but this roastie does not.

adolf-hitler-106~_v-img__16__9__xl_-d31c35f8186ebeb80b0cd843a7c267a0e0c81647.jpg

adolf-hitler-106~_v-img__16__9__xl_-d31c35f8186ebeb80b0cd843a7c267a0e0c81647.jpg
Women are unironically more racist than Hitler. Hitler never wanted to gas curries, rices, and sandcels but 99% of women do.

the poor ricecels respected her more than white men of her time, and she SHIT ON ALL OF THEM, because they are GENETICALLY INFERIOR.

This is the natural instinct of the white woman

A lot of colonization and "civilization" of nonwhite "savage" males was probably encouraged by anglo women of the time and not because of "brainwashing" like sympathetic historians might try to say but because anglo women naturally saw ethnic males as inferior and not worthy of all the comforts of life.

Women are unironically more racist than Hitler.
Every ethnic male that has really seen how they are treated versus white guys knows the idea that women are less racist than men is laughably false and the reverse is more often true. You just have to look past women's virtue signaling and see how they actually behave in the presence of ethnic males compared to in the presence of the average white guy.

A lot of colonization and "civilization" of nonwhite "savage" males was probably encouraged by anglo women of the time and not because of "brainwashing" like sympathetic historians might try to say but because anglo women naturally saw ethnic males as inferior and not worthy of all the comforts of life.

Every ethnic male that has really seen how they are treated versus white guys knows the idea that women are less racist than men is laughably false and the reverse is more often true. You just have to look past women's virtue signaling and see how they actually behave in the presence of ethnic males compared to in the presence of the average white guy.
I wish women killed themselves as much as men. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, because they simply do not suffer as much as we do

I wish women killed themselves as much as men. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, because they simply do not suffer as much as we do
And they never will because there will always be a person or authority or political interest group that wants to play hero and make an example out of males that actually give women as much shit as they give men.

Damn that's brutal, holy shit

Bump for this brutal blackpill :blackpill:

the meiji restoration was a mistake. the samurai should have cut her down like wheat

Bump because newfags need to see this :feelscomfy:

Slightly off topic

It never began for rice cels, but it still boggles my mind how white people (esp foids) think niggers are better looking than Asians

Slightly off topic

It never began for rice cels, but it still boggles my mind how white people (esp foids) think niggers are better looking than Asians
It comes from a strange place. White countries are bombarded with pro-nig racial propaganda from a very early age but even then the only women that come out to prefer nigs are the BBC fetishists that see them as disgusting animals and get off to the thought of being defiled.
Ironically they're probably the most racist of all.

Brutal, never began for ricecels.

Slightly off topic

Blacks are taller than rices simple as. It takes giga chad facial features too over come below average height.

Also your over rating race facial attractiveness, there is a reason why east Asian is home to the highest amount plastic surgery.