Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Venting is overrated. Your fans are your greatest enemies. IT members read this.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
You see guys something that IT really taught me, by the way I wasn't a member of IT nothing of the sort, it just taught me as I was scrolling through.

A place to vent is a place of self indulgence. Such a space enables people to not do or follow what's hard to follow or basically it doesn't enable them to hear what they don't want to hear.

By the way, this isn't to be confused with me saying that you should live in an opressive world, but it kind of robs you off the necessary skills required to survive in that context.

An example is, on incel tears there was this post that called being masculine incel-ish.

Women can just go on inceltears and start talking about how being feminine is good and how being a bimbo is great. My point is she'll go on there seeking the advice that she's doing her best when in reality, she isn't.

This idea of what's masculine is hardworking and what's feminine isn't is BS and I think IT members will agree with me. I'm not telling anyone to be delusional, women are only physically weaker than women, they don't try hard enough intellectually.

The problem I have with such venting spaces is, they enable you to laugh and indulge in things that are horrible for you. For example discrimination based on looks, being feminine aka not being hard working as inceltears sees it.

A woman goes on inceltears and gets assured what she's doing discriminating others based on their appearance is the right thing to do and there's an audience for it, even if she's aware that's not the right thing to do she still has an audience that's cheering her on to discriminate others based on their appearance to bully people and so on, to not be hardworking to complain.

Your friends and your fans cheer you on, your ego creates your habits, your habits shape who you are and at the end of the day you are indeed a lookist, self indulgent bully who judges people based on their appearance. Now you realize why being feminine is shown the way it is today.

Your audience and your fans are your greatest enemies, they cheer you on into your bad habits and you end up becoming a bad person, goodbye for now.

Edit: I'm not saying venting is self indulgent or whatever or bad etc. but when you get that assurance that you're right from someone even though your mind tells you no it's wrong, you sort of see the happy person and don't care anyway. You make this discrimination into a habit and you in turn see it as fun, you see discrimination as fun and this is dangerous, it changes who you are for the worse.

Last edited:
High IQ and blackpilled

Twitter in a nutshell.

i will vent about truecel venting here

a few times i vented so hard my mom cried

itfelt brutal

On chickens the asshole is called avent