Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] [Cope] Every now and then I leave this forum. And then I come back.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Honeslty some of the people here type simply the most stupidest shit. And I think to mysef: What the fuck am I doing here ? I have actual friends. Foid friends and a social circle. Surely atleast ONE of the foids in my circle is willing to fuck me.

Then I go and start chatting with them about stuff. Foids who or my looksmatch or below. We keep talking and catching up. And then I'm tell them I need an fwb. And they reply to that saying they don't know anyone. Or simply wish me "Good luck".

And I realize there's a reason why I joined this forum.
And there's a reason why I'm here.
A reason why we're all here.

Honeslty some of the people here type simply the most stupidest shit.
Care to elab?
Foid friends and a social circle. Surely atleast ONE of the foids in my circle is willing to fuck me.
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Then I go and start chatting with them about stuff. Foids who or my looksmatch or below. We keep talking and catching up. And then I'm tell them I need an fwb. And they reply to that saying they don't know anyone. Or simply wish me "Good luck".

Must be because of your rotten personality. She could sense your misogyny through the screen.

Care to elab?
Retards here complain about the stupidest shit. And I wonder if there's something besides their looks that contributes to their inceldom.

Retards here complain about the stupidest shit. And I wonder if there's something besides their looks that contributes to their inceldom.
It's an incel forum nigga what do you honestly expect?

Honeslty some of the people here type simply the most stupidest shit. And I think to mysef: What the fuck am I doing here ? I have actual friends. Foid friends and a social circle. Surely atleast ONE of the foids in my circle is willing to fuck me.

Lmao I used to get those delusional hopeful moments periodically. Not anymore. I've failed too many times and i'm too numb at this point to get hopeful.

The sad reality is that barring surgeries and transplants, our fates are sealed.

What's the point in having foid friends if none of them will fuck you? To listen to their stories about fucking Chad, and you sit there nodding your head and smiling?

What's the point in having foid friends if none of them will fuck you? To listen to their stories about fucking Chad, and you sit there nodding your head and smiling?
because there’s always a chance they can set you up with their ugliest and fattest friend. that’s the best outcome

because there’s always a chance they can set you up with their ugliest and fattest friend. that’s the best outcome

For me thats not worth the effort of entertaining foids constantly and walking on egg shells around them

For me thats not worth the effort of entertaining foids constantly and walking on egg shells around them
you’re 100% right but it’s the only way to reach ascension