Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [VanFuel] Today I went to the dentist. And there was a beatiful foid assistant

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
She was really good looking and even had a great body. We were alone in a room for almost 1 hour. I was waiting for my brother. She just typed on her Computer and phoned with patients sometimes. I was really angry because i knew i will never get a girl like her. She provoked me because sometimes she walked in Front of me with her nice body and she even looked sometimes at me, like she was saying in her thoughts "you will never get me". After 1 hour her shift finished and she put her normal clothes on... she was dressing a bit like a slut i always see outside. Then she said "bye" to me and i was full of anger. Its over man. Now im at Home again.

Did you fuck her?

Damn, brutal.

she was trying to get validation fuel from u that she can use for the Chads. Im proud of you for not validating her. (hopefully she didn't catch u checking her out) & great job by not approaching either. U would of got a rejection & been full of rope thoughts.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I know how this feels only too well. It's terrible if you are a healthcel. One of the reasons I temporarily gave up.

Doctor's office = stacey central

Sometimes I think about spraying sunglassess with a translucent black inside and fake that I am blind.

Last edited:
I can't cope when I'm around attractive women. If you are not in her social circle, you dont exist to her

she was trying to get validation fuel from u that she can use for the Chads. Im proud of you for not validating her. (hopefully she didn't catch u checking her out) & great job by not approaching either. U would of got a rejection & been full of rope thoughts.

I swear i was thinking about approaching here but you know then i thought "why me? There are millions of better looking men. She will just reject me, laugh at me and I will get more SuiFuel."

I can't cope when I'm around attractive women. If you are not in her social circle, you dont exist to her
yep if ur nervous that means u find the girl attractive. Works the same way.

When female is nervous around guy it means she finds him attractive.
I swear i was thinking about approaching here but you know then i thought "why me? There are millions of better looking men. She will just reject me, laugh at me and I will get more SuiFuel."
yep sttay :blackpill: u saved urself :feelsrope:

Wow its over for me. Women never seem to be nervous when they are around me... they are even more confident

If a woman is nervous around a guy it means she is scared.

If a woman is nervous around a guy it means she is scared.
it could mean like that as well but u know what i mean. A women won't act like shes all that next to a chad its going to be a little nerve racking for her. Depends on how much validation she received that day.

>5foot4 doesnt check out girls
What will Stacy do?

it could mean like that as well but u know what i mean. A women won't act like shes all that next to a chad its going to be a little nerve racking for her. Depends on how much validation she received that day.
This makes no sense

Excellent iq

Horrible. Makes me wonder if she could tell you were angry and she walked away with a shit eating grin on her face. Thankfully for me with hot nurses, dentists and whatnot it's always been at best professional and at worst nonchalant. Ties together with what @TheHumanFactor said about not existing to them I guess.

Heednsuceed's brain is fried
well i think it currently is. It wasn't before.

He currently thinks losing weight is the key but it clearly isn't . Even if u do lose weight its still over.

well i think it currently is. It wasn't before.

He currently thinks losing weight is the key but it clearly isn't . Even if u do lose weight its still over.
Once an incel always an incel

I saw 2 dentist assistant with an incredible body, I am serious, much better than many models, they looked and smiled at me, for this reason I ended to go there

shouldve low inhibmaxxed whipped out your dick and started beating off in front of her :feelsautistic: maybe you couldve got a hj

Wouldnt it provoke you too? I mean the feeling that you will never have a Chance to get her...

This, good job not giving her validation :feelsokman:

how many bluepilled here that say why he did not provoke her

maybe I made some error reading the last comment and however here the majority of users are not from USA or UK

E92D6970 A7EB 4ADD AC95 FA583C167425