Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vaccines are usually Jewish scams

Sloth.Belgrade

Sloth.Belgrade

Noodle Enjoyer, Kpop Listener, And Lions Fan
★★★★★
I'll admit that a few vaccines actually do their purpose, but most don't. They usually have no effect or cause harm.
I'm lucky as an American that my parents are anti-vaccine, so i didn't have to take all the vaccines the CDC recommends and that public schools require.I've only had one vaccine and that is the Hep B one they give at birth. The hopsital i was birthed at never gave my parents notice of it and jewed them in that manner. As a result, I've gotten majorly sick less than vaccinated people.
Anyone that promotes all vaccines has taken Jewish propaganda and promotes people to be Goyim slaves to the Jews

They don't help with more than maybe 5 child illnesses, they are completely worthless when it comes to adult sickness they only harm and create new patients in future. Without jabs and shitty food cancer wouldn't be there just like autism.

Some vaccines have been proven to be good for children.