Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Utterly over for Finnish men

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Nearly 250 matches in under 2 days of swiping as an ethnic chad.

Das

Location set to Helsinki.

Nerd

Here are finnish whores dropping nuclear race pills

"because I'm not attracted, like i can't help i[UWSL]t"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Fin 1
[/UWSL]

Another absolutely brutal blackpill.

"that they are not as good looking"

Sfs 1

Another one
Cds

Lastly here is the full uncucked convo with the Estonian slut who loves "melaninated" boys

Dsre 1

@FinnCel @BummerDrummer Thots?

Last edited:
Black chad will always SMV mogs white chad

chadrones have the highest smv

I dare you to try the same experiment in Israel :feelskek:

Black chad will always SMV mogs white chad
He is a Pakistani tho and just slightly above average psl wise. He doesn't have hunter eyes and is beard frauding his lower third BUT HE IS BUILT AND SEVERELY NT MAXXED. This guy is a perfect example of high sex appeal but low psl.

He is a Pakistani tho and just slightly above average psl wise. He doesn't have hunter eyes and is beard frauding his lower third BUT HE IS BUILT AND SEVERELY NT MAXXED. This guy is a perfect example of high sex appeal but low psl.
Slightly above? Are you blind or don't know how the average pakistani looks like?

Guy is easily a 7/10.

He has both high sex appeal and high PSL. Also, he is 20cm above the average pakistani male height

Slightly above? Are you blind or don't know how the average pakistani looks like?

Guy is easily a 7/10.

He has both high sex appeal and high PSL. Also, he is 20cm above the average pakistani man height
I was comparing him to the average fin. For his race sure.

If this matters, every incel should be in the gym right now instead of rotting here.
[UWSL]Gymaxxing is 100% legit if u have the height and frame for it. Maybe I'll make a post tomorrow with studies to end all the copes.[/UWSL]

Over for @FinnCel

Nordic whores are the worst. Tbh: Sub8 law exists in entire Scandinavia.

And what the fuck is wrong with their skin colour? Nordic whores don't look white with their tan, they look like a burnt muffin. Nothing more unappealing than a blonde with tan.

This is a disharmony of traits. Why do they do it? And why do their lips look so ducklike? Nothing uglier than whores with tans. Unironically. An ethnic woman mogs the shit out of them because black hair, ethnic facial features and darker skin is a harmony of traits as well as pale skin, nordic facial features and blonde hair, disharmony is a problem.

Am I the only one who thinks Nordic whores -particularly those with a tan- are the ugliest whores apart from Abos? For me a tan is an indicator of subhumanity in females. How do they even get one? Albedo of snow and/or polar night/day? No idea. But their skin color is irritating. And their bellies too. Six pack in females?:feelspuke: The slav whore is the only one who isn't subhuman bimbo-looking trash.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Gymaxxing is 100% legit if u have the height and frame for it. Maybe I'll make a post tomorrow with studies to end all the copes.[/UWSL]
And if your face clears a threshold for attractiveness. No guy ever got rejected because he didn't have enough muscles. Incels should be gymmaxxing for various reasons, but it's unlikely to suddenly make them attractive to foids.

Kumail nanjiani wrote a refreshingly honest capti 2 1263 1576591169 0 dblbig

RiceCel 2

Brad pitt comparison

ArrfGyH

I dare you to try the same experiment in Israel :feelskek:
Jewish women love Arab men, there are many articles of (((them))) seething at Arab men breeding Jewish women :feelsdevil: Even one of Prophet Muhamad's wives was a Jew, and this was AFTER he killed her own father and husband in front of her

And what the fuck is wrong with their skin colour? Nordic whores don't look white with their tan, they look like a burnt muffin. Nothing more unappealing than a blonde with tan.

This is a disharmony of traits. Why do they do it? And why do their lips look so ducklike? Nothing uglier than whores with tans. Unironically. An ethnic woman mogs the shit out of them because black hair, ethnic facial features and darker skin is a harmony of traits as well as pale skin, nordic facial features and blonde hair, disharmony is a problem.

Am I the only one who thinks Nordic whores -particularly those with a tan- are the ugliest whores apart from Abos? For me a tan is an indicator of subhumanity in females. How do they even get one? Albedo of snow and/or polar night/day? No idea. But their skin color is irritating. And their bellies too. Six pack in females?:feelspuke: The slav whore is the only one who isn't subhuman bimbo-looking trash.
Nordic whores are also often big boned and look very masculine.

Nordic whores are also often big boned and look very masculine.
Also to German foids: :feelspuke:, look either like little balls of fat, tall Marfan victims with no boobs or half males

Slav women > Mediterranean women >> Nordic "women"

Also to German foids: :feelspuke:, look either like little balls of fat, tall Marfan victims with no boobs or half males

Aren't german decent looking on average? Especially the ones from the east.

It's true, i can't get any matches unless they accidentally like me. Even then they unmatch me really fast :cryfeels:

GODDAMIT MUHHH MUHHH M IUUHHH MMIUHHHH JBW BROP :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Lebensmüder

View attachment 476661

View attachment 476662

[UWSL]View attachment 476663[/UWSL]

View attachment 476665

Another one
View attachment 476670

Lastly here is the full uncucked convo with the Estonian slut who loves "melaninated" boys

View attachment 476666

I remember that Finnish women want to fuck every non incel except Finnish men, whether they are Swedish, Pakistani, Arabs, Blacks, etc. They just can't be Finnish

GODDAMIT MUHHH MUHHH M IUUHHH MMIUHHHH JBW BROP :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Lebensmüder
Accurate. JBW is a myth in Europe. JDBA/Just Don't Be Asian is more accurate.

Finland is also another special case because the whores there like everything except Finnish males. They fuck Brits, Americunts, Chadstralians, Hans Donnerschweif, Chaddams, Tyrones, etc. - there are also multiple TV shows dedicated solely to the purpose of bringing whores and foreigners together. Very brutal.
Never was in the East in the landside. In Berlin the women were trashy whores with tats/piercings/condescending attitudes/drug problems and the whole place is a net drain on German economy as well as a shithole.

all nonwhites have to do is exist and the jewish globalist order will fill in the rest for them.

There was literally that black guy with no teeth who got a stacy white gf and kids...Just fucking lol.

Highly debatable. In similar experiments, the match numbers were quite similar. White girls were more open to speaking freely and honestly with white Chad but didn’t mind having some down right nasty convos with black Chad.
This in dating apps, IRL blacks have more sexual partners on average than whites

Not really. It varies but not according to region imo. I don’t know how to explain it.
This in dating apps, IRL blacks have more sexual partners on average than whites
In the US, perhaps. In Europe, blacks are no higher than Indians or other Asians, so get race-mogged by whites. Also, American blacks will sleep with just about anything, so that might explain the higher average numbers.

Last edited:
You copied this from looksmax where he has a pic of expensive car on tinder profile to show off money. He's matching the whores who want him as a betabux. Besides, finnish men are asian and don't disprove jbw.

It's true, i can't get any matches unless they accidentally like me. Even then they unmatch me really fast :cryfeels:

Same for me in the UK really, ages set at 18 - 55+

>finnish foids like tall,good looking Chadrone
Water is wet.

ethnics can't be incels.

JBW is a myth in Europe.
The reason JBW is a myth in Europe is because, to a certain extent, women want exotic men (enemy men), so they consider blue eyed white men to be normal. It's JBFET (Just Be From Enemy Tribe)
JDBA/Just Don't Be Asian is more accurate.
This especially applies to Asian women. They will fuck anyone, even Indians, before choosing Asian men

kek that blonde woman's jaw is more protruding than the black guy:feelshaha:

Wtf? control your foids you fucking cuckold nordic degens :feelswhat:

True when I was younger rcurrycel I used to like Nordic whores. But later when I am became oldcel, for whatever reason they look low energy, like the skin and hair lacks vitality. I consider slav and med foids as best looking.

If could choose an ideal foid it would be something like this one:

Wtf? control your foids you fucking cuckold nordic degens :feelswhat:
average Nordic male masturbates to his future wife being blacked and browned. Many of them are even taught(subtely) to be cuckolds by the school system supposedly in the name of "sex education".

View attachment 476661

View attachment 476662

[UWSL]View attachment 476663[/UWSL]

View attachment 476665

Another one
View attachment 476670

View attachment 476666

@Made in Heaven I guess you were right that Nordic men are Cucks and their women's whores for Chaddams
Jewish women love Arab men, there are many articles of (((them))) seething at Arab men breeding Jewish women :feelsdevil: Even one of Prophet Muhamad's wives was a Jew, and this was AFTER he killed her own father and husband in front of her
holy fuck for real :feelskek:. Mega Chaddam Muhammad

:blackpill::yes::blackpill:
That is good for potential sons
it's no wonder ice land and Nords win all the strongman shit
BBC pill
You copied this from looksmax where he has a pic of expensive car on tinder profile to show off money. He's matching the whores who want him as a betabux. Besides, finnish men are asian and don't disprove jbw.
That's good to know. Seemed OPs post was too good to be true
ethnics can't be incels.
low IQ any midget ethnic is incel. try being me, 99% of men are taller than me and 70%+ foids

Last edited:
average Nordic male masturbates to his future wife being blacked and browned. Many of them are even taught(subtely) to be cuckolds by the school system supposedly in the name of "sex education".
Man I thought nordcels were just being hyperbolic or larping when they complained about that.. I never expected it to be this bad. Fucking disgusting.

all nonwhites have to do is exist and the jewish globalist order will fill in the rest for them.

There was literally that black guy with no teeth who got a stacy white gf and kids...Just fucking lol.
What a shitty low IQ cope. Again "muh Jews caused my beautiful innocent white womenz to fuck evil ethnics!!" I guess the Jews are omnipotent and can also make women fuck ugly bald manlets since apperantly they can control women's nature and sexual attraction

Man I thought nordcels were just being hyperbolic or larping when they complained about that.. I never expected it to be this bad. Fucking disgusting.
Here's some more blackpills for Nordic men. Bumble messages from another chadfish tinder experiment

BF4E8EBE 6FCB 4D68 BF3B 889B359735B1

@Transcended Trucel @Made in Heaven

Here's some more blackpills for Nordic men. Bumble messages from another chadfish tinder experiment

View attachment 476817

@Transcended Trucel @Made in Heaven
B-B-But white people are godzz bro!!! Women fuck deformed whitez over gigachad ethnicz bro!!! Muh blue eyezz are more important than height and bone structure bro!!!

There are many self hating retarded delusional ethnics on here, your blackpills will fall on deaf ears since they are already beyond fucked mentally

B-B-But white people are godzz bro!!! Women fuck deformed whitez over gigachad ethnicz bro!!! Muh blue eyezz are more important than height and bone structure bro!!!

There are many self hating retarded delusional ethnics on here, your blackpills will fall on deaf ears since they are already beyond fucked mentally
Racepill is a meme when ur a chad. These chadpreets only did slightly worse than a white chad. If ur tall and good looking u will slay for sure.

1626498130802 1
Images 59

excluding women there are still many reasons to hate being ethnic(worse athletic performance, India has 50x people of Australia and less medals this time. and indians number one sport cricket, is merely a past time for Aussies. Yet Aussies have 4 cricket world championship medals and Indians 2.

Also all non white countries(excluding Asians and rich gulf Arabs) are worthless shitholes with no real progress, garbage low IQ culture, no economic growth, no inventions. All of contemporary nonwhite history has been ethnic nations being raped by Israel/Whites (USA/USSR).

Racepill is a meme when ur a chad. These chadpreets only did slightly worse than a white chad. If ur tall and good looking u will slay for sure.

View attachment 476824View attachment 476825
ded srs. btw why did you get banned from lookism
excluding women there are still many reasons to hate being ethnic(worse athletic performance, India has 50x people of Australia and less medals this time. and indians number one sport cricket, is merely a past time for Aussies. Yet Aussies have 4 cricket world championship medals and Indians 2.

Also all non white countries(excluding Asians and rich gulf Arabs) are worthless shitholes with no real progress, garbage low IQ culture, no economic growth, no inventions. All of contemporary nonwhite history has been ethnic nations being raped by Israel/Whites (USA/USSR).
Yeah ethnics are at their weakest nowadays because we got fucked by white invasions and corrupt governments and we need so much time to rise again (we will be dead by then). We're unlucky as hell to be born when our people are at their lowest point and we got fucked over by it ded srs

ded srs. btw why did you get banned from lookism

Yeah ethnics are at their weakest nowadays because we got fucked by white invasions and corrupt governments and we need so much time to rise again (we will be dead by then). We're unlucky as hell to be born when our people are at their lowest point and we got fucked over by it ded srs
Truth, good thing is that I can money cope and 2d cope in the west. Makes life bearable for me and even occasionally enjoyable.