Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Utterly over for Finnish men

What a shitty low IQ cope. Again "muh Jews caused my beautiful innocent white womenz to fuck evil ethnics!!"
Yeah you’re right there is absolutely 0 Jewish influence in advertisement and there is absolutely 0 racemixing. You got it.

674084A9 BE7D 42E5 A0EE 2D013EA0E459

I guess the Jews are omnipotent and can also make women fuck ugly bald manlets since apperantly they can control women's nature and sexual attraction
If Jews can make men go tranny they can do anything. Don’t say Jewish media bombarding people with garbage since infancy has no effect on them.
DDBA0ECD 13DD 45C7 8E99 52BB003B8FED

It’s probably very easy to make a coal burner out of some white female given the fact that female brains are more estrogenized, hence they are more emotional. That’s why all liberal arguments are purely emotional and not logical. It’s really not hard to make white women self hating and loathe being white, if you are a jew and bombarding their foid brain with anti white propoganda.

Last edited:
Yes. The first guy was even outslaying white male models

btw why did you get banned from lookism

Spam and Doxxing. What was ur username there?

Yeah you’re right there is absolutely 0 Jewish influence in advertisement and there is absolutely 0 racemixing. You got it.

If Jews can make men go tranny they can do anything. Don’t say Jewish media bombarding people with garbage since infancy has no effect on them.
View attachment 476830

It’s probably very easy to make a coal burner out of some white female given the fact that female brains are more estrogenized, hence they are more emotional. That’s why all liberal arguments are purely emotional and not logical.
23AA10AD 4435 4764 BAA8 BED86ED21B57

these Chad preets are very rare though, in the west maybe 1/500, in Delhi India, I lived there for 6 months, not once did I see any real Chad Preets, 1/10000 probably
Yea true. I agree with u on that one

Curries like you posted are so rare they might as well not exist

:fuk: I mean objectively nonwhite people are worse than whites in SMV, and if this were a purely genealogical word whites would btfo 24/7 but this Jewish garbage propagated against whites is brutal and will turn some women into coalburners. It’s the result of using emotional propoganda against a people who’s brains are built on emotion
ded srs. No reason to live in shithole homelands tbh. We should consume the west's resources to pay them back for fucking up our countries
The British freed you retard. I wish they hadn’t so you would stay under the ottomans kike

View attachment 476833

View attachment 476830

It’s probably very easy to make a coal burner out of some white female given the fact that female brains are more estrogenized, hence they are more emotional. That’s why all liberal arguments are purely emotional and not logical. It’s really not hard to make white women self hating and loathe being white, if you are a jew and bombarding their foid brain with anti white propoganda.
A whole wall of cope. There's nothing on this earth that can change women's hardwired sexual attraction no matter how much propaganda tries otherwise. If women fucked niggers and ethnics willingly then they're sexually attracted to them, case closed. There's no force on earth that would make an incel or a truecel attractive to women no matter how much mental gymnastics you try to pull off, you can't beat nature

A whole wall of cope. There's nothing on this earth that can change women's hardwired sexual attraction no matter how much propaganda tries otherwise. If women fucked niggers and ethnics willingly then they're sexually attracted to them, case closed. There's no force on earth that would make an incel or a truecel attractive to women no matter how much mental gymnastics you try to pull off, you can't beat nature
:yes::yes::yes:

I could not get a single like during the few weeks that I set my location as Helsinki. I swiped right every single mother landwhale (I hate dogs and tattoos and piercings etc. but swiped right for every one having these) and I did not set any age restrictions. My photo was also where I was younger, had more hair, some fraud to hide bad things, overall the best photo I had.

Did you OP make this yourself? (link to the looksmax thread, please?) Who is the invader? Does he live in Finland? Is this a fishing experiment or a real person living here taking our women?

I've seen some profiles where the women directly say that if you are Finnish, swipe left. (some say that also about if you are under certain specified height) When they are done having fun, then they search for Finnish (if Brit is not available) high-income earner and write that if sex is the important thing in the relationship for you, swipe left.

point julia GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Nice to see u here man :smonk:
you too bro, ded srs. I lost a massive chunk of hair these past few months and i descended from incel to truecel level and can't cope anymore, fuck my subhuman genes

Yeah despite ethnics being lower SMV and lower IQ on average? Fucking monkey. There is nothing natural in having relations with a completely different race and then having a mutt child who’s objectively inferior

“you can’t beat nature” when trannies exist and there is racial wide race betrayal happening. Swarthoids really need to step up their game. RACE IS NATURE. To betray it is AGAINST nature.

I could not get a single like during the few weeks that I set my location as Helsinki. I swiped right every single mother landwhale (I hate dogs and tattoos and piercings etc. but swiped right for every one having these) and I did not set any age restrictions. My photo was also where I was younger, had more hair, some fraud to hide bad things, overall the best photo I had.

Did you OP make this yourself? (link to the looksmax thread, please?) Who is the invader? Does he live in Finland? Is this a fishing experiment or a real person living here taking our women?

I've seen some profiles where the women directly say that if you are Finnish, swipe left. (some say that also about if you are under certain specified height) When they are done having fun, then they search for Finnish (if Brit is not available) high-income earner and write that if sex is the important thing in the relationship for you, swipe left.
Here's the original thread and no it's just a chadfish.

Stop these experiments. They raise the looks bar way higher than it needs to be.

Yeah despite ethnics being lower SMV and lower IQ on average? Fucking monkey. There is nothing natural in having relations with a completely different race and then having a mutt child who’s objectively inferior

“you can’t beat nature” when trannies exist and there is racial wide race betrayal happening. Swarthoids really need to step up their game. RACE IS NATURE. To betray it is AGAINST nature.
Since when does IQ have any impact on sexual attraction other than the study that demonstrated that higher IQ men are more likely to be virgins? Also they may have lower SMV according to your 5'5 subhuman incel ass, but not according to women which is all that matters. Just accept the fact if your own women would rather fuck niggers and ethnics over you then you're beneath them on the sexual ladder and stop the cope. They're simply naturally more fit than you to survive and pass on their genes regardless of your shitty blue eyes

Also i don't know how trannies have to do with anything. Trannies are batshit insane and they eventually rope. A healthy fertile women choosing a healthy fertile man who mogs you to shit even if he's of a different race isn't mental illness, it's logical and rational

Stop these experiments. They raise the looks bar way higher than it needs to be.
Even if we stop 80% of tinder users are men apparently. there are 4 males for every female on Tinder. That alone puts an average man at an extreme advantage lest ugly mofos like us

Since when does IQ have any impact on sexual attraction other than the study that demonstrated that higher IQ men are more likely to be virgins? Also they may have lower SMV according to your 5'5 subhuman incel ass, but not according to women which is all that matters.
Not according to women because women are fed “you are bad because you are white and you need to make a mutt baby to get rid of whiteness” propoganda 24/7

Just accept the fact if your own women would rather fuck niggers and ethnics over you then you're beneath them on the sexual ladder and stop the cope, they're naturally more fit than you to survive and pass on your genes regardless of your shitty blue eyes
Racial betrayal is natural? If we were in 1700 this would happen? You’re retarded

Also i don't know how trannies have to do with anything. Trannies are batshit insane and they eventually rope. A healthy fertile women choosing a healthy fertile man who mogs you to shit isn't mental illness, it's logical and rational
Trannies are natural according to your own logic. Racial betrayal is, apparently gender changing is too. Your logic states that “you can’t beat nature” so everything in our society that’s insane like trannies and racetraitors are natural (obviously it’s not and a result of Jewish meddling).

all nonwhites have to do is exist and the jewish globalist order will fill in the rest for them.
I'm living like a king man, these kikes give me everything NGL :cool:

I'm living like a king man, these kikes give me everything NGL :cool:
yeah bro the Jews just give me free money and jobs. It's not like I didn't spend my entire youth slaving away at a fucking computer screen and in textbooks unlike this fucking white lazy nigger cumskin NEET blessed with upper class white parents .
Fucker has the audacity to tell me I don't belong in the USA despite me having paid 100k+ USD in taxes by now. What the hell have the cumskins here done for their nation?

yeah bro the Jews just give me free money and jobs. It's not like I didn't spend my entire youth slaving away at a fucking computer screen and in textbooks unlike this fucking white lazy nigger cumskin NEET blessed with upper class white parents .
Fucker has the audacity to tell me I don't belong in the USA despite me having paid 100k+ USD in taxes by now. What the hell have the cumskins here done for their nation?
Fuck his oneitis :feelsdevil:

Don’t turn this site into a light version of looksmax

Not according to women because women are fed “you are bad because you are white and you need to make a mutt baby to get rid of whiteness” propoganda 24/7
No one says whites are bad except some mentally ill sjws blue haired faggots on Twitter and some shitty media articles that have no ground in reality, the rest either worship whites or are netural about them. In the real world the white man is still dominant after the Jewish man regardless how you try to cope otherwise. We Muslims and Arabs have been portrayed as terrorists and had our countries fucked over by the West, Indians are portrayed as street shitting rapists and Asians are portrayed as small dicked autistic emotionless machines

But apperantly there's a war on whites because some tranny and whores on Twitter have some mental illness and hate whitey. Why can't you admit that you whites are narcissists with over inflated ego that you can't handle hearing any form of criticism even from people who should be put in a mental asylum and their words are meaningless? So fragile ego for being "the masterrace"

No one says whites are bad except some mentally ill sjws blue haired faggots on Twitter and some shitty media articles that have no ground in reality, the rest either worship whites or are netural about them.
Cope. The entire Jewish world hates whites. All universities hate whites and have quotas on letting blacks through. The government says “white supremacists” are the biggest threat to the country. The BIGGEST SOCIAL MOVEMENT LAST YEAR (Blm) literally said it wanted to ABOLISH THE WHITE NUCLEAR FAMILY.
In the real world the white man is still dominant after the Jewish man regardless how you try to cope otherwise. We Muslims and Arabs have been portrayed as terrorists and had our countries fucked over by the West, Indians are portrayed as street shitting rapists and Asians are portrayed as small dicked autistic emotionless machines
I know an Arab isn’t saying the world oppresses them. Who’s immigrating to who? If Arabs were oppressed they would be sent back to their shithole countries.
But apperantly there's a war on whites because some tranny and whores on Twitter have a some mental illness. Why can't you admit that you whites are narcissists with over inflated ego that you can't handle hearing any form of criticism even from people who should be put in a mental asylum and their words are meaningless? So fragile ego for being "the masterrace"

The criticism is Jewish. We are fighting the jew order, not you. That’s why Jews are letting you into our countries and our societies

Cope. The entire Jewish world hates whites. All universities hate whites and have quotas on letting blacks through. The government says “white supremacists” are the biggest threat to the country. The BIGGEST SOCIAL MOVEMENT LAST YEAR (Blm) literally said it wanted to ABOLISH THE WHITE NUCLEAR FAMILY.
Some shitty self centered narcissistic cope. The Jews hate goyim, goyim means non-Jewish nothing more. Judging from the constant wars and propaganda that has been waged against Muslims and Arab for decades now i'd say that the Jews hate us a little bit more than whites. The only reason for mass immigration is to trigger a hate based civil war between goyim for the new world order and dumb low IQ sfcels like you took the bait

I know an Arab isn’t saying the world oppresses them. Who’s immigrating to who? If Arabs were oppressed they would be sent back to their shithole countries.
You destroyed our countries first faggot, you reap what you sow. Also as i said mass immigration is to trigger a civil war between goyim in general, nothing to do with whites specifically since you will still be living in moral-less, God-less, miserable degenerate shitholes with or without immigration

The criticism is Jewish. We are fighting the jew order, not you. That’s why Jews are letting you into our countries and our societies
The Jews criticize everyone except the Jews themselves. Also most of the criticism is done by mentally ill leftist sjw whites themselves because, like you, they're dumb as fuck and took the bait

Some shitty self centered narcissistic cope.
Inbred arab cope
The Jews hate goyim, goyim means non-Jewish nothing more. Judging from the constant wars and propaganda that has been waged against Muslims and Arab for decades now i'd say that the Jews hate us a little bit more than whites.
NIGGA. WHO IS IMMIGRATING TO WHO??? WHO IS IMMIGRATING TO WHO? WHO IS LETTING YOU IN TO WHO?
The only reason for mass immigration is to trigger a hate based civil war between goyim for the new world order and dumb low IQ sfcels like you took the bait
That would be so based. But the real reason is white displacement because they’re angry at what we did to them in 45, they also hate aryans. The war between the Aryan and jew far outlives the gulf Arab poopy people
You destroyed our countries first faggot, you reap what you sow. Also as i said mass immigration is to trigger a civil war between goyim in general, nothing to do with whites specifically since you will still be living in moral-less, God-less, miserable degenerate shitholes with or without immigration
Cope. The third reich was the pinnacle of civilization, and behind that the British and European empires. You lived in mud huts having gay orgies cuz the Turks allowed it back in 1858.
The Jews criticize everyone except the Jews themselves. Also most of the criticism is done by mentally ill leftist sjw whites themselves because, like you, they're dumb as fuck and took the bait
The Jews never criticize Arabs. They simp for you in Palestine, they simp for you here, and they simp for you all the time. “Islamophobia” is a Jewish psy op for example.

It has been studied that Finnish women are the easiest women in the world for foreigners.

Except for finncels. Brutally ovER for us.

Inbred arab cope

NIGGA. WHO IS IMMIGRATING TO WHO??? WHO IS IMMIGRATING TO WHO? WHO IS LETTING YOU IN TO WHO?

That would be so based. But the real reason is white displacement because they’re angry at what we did to them in 45, they also hate aryans. The war between the Aryan and jew far outlives the gulf Arab poopy people

Cope. The third reich was the pinnacle of civilization, and behind that the British and European empires. You lived in mud huts having gay orgies cuz the Turks allowed it back in 1858.

The Jews never criticize Arabs. They simp for you in Palestine, they simp for you here, and they simp for you all the time. “Islamophobia” is a Jewish psy op for example.
You're so fucking braindead and out of touch with reality that you couldn't even comprehend what i said. Enjoy the destruction of your degenerate shithole west faggot and keep barking for the Jews. We were the first to get destroyed and you're next and nothing you can do will stop the Jewish NWO since the dumb goyim have already lost

At this point we might as well wait for WW3 or fake alien invasion or whatever the fuck they have in store for us, it's beyond fucking over already

You're so fucking braindead and out of touch with reality that you couldn't even comprehend what i said. Enjoy the destruction of your degenerate shithole west faggot and keep barking for the Jews. We were the first to get destroyed and you're next and nothing you can do will stop the Jewish NWO since the dumb goyim have already lost
you are the Jews.

At this point we might as well wait for WW3 or fake alien invasion or whatever the fuck they have in store for us, it's beyond fucking over already
Yeah because Jews, with the help of your people, fucked the only people able to resist-aryans-over.

aryans are the only ones on earth able to fight Jewish power and the Jewish elite know this and that’s why you people flood aryan countries like leeches. We made your country, we should have genocided everyone in Egypt and Sumer and India like we did in America.
FBEA347F B23F 45E3 A9E0 7678E0C5F458

you are the Jews.

Yeah because Jews, with the help of your people, fucked the only people able to resist-aryans-over.

aryans are the only ones on earth able to fight Jewish power and the Jewish elite know this and that’s why you people flood aryan countries like leeches. We made your country, we should have genocided everyone in Egypt and Sumer and India like we did in America.
View attachment 476843
Shitty sfcel cope from the basement on some obscure forum filled with subhuman rejects. Your words are as meaningless as smearing horseshit on a baldcel head to regrow his hair back

Racism experiences exist unless ya chad/tyrone tier that’s what I learned from this thread but I’m mixedcel from the west so I don’t understand the migration of ethnics in the E.U. countries

Racism experiences exist unless ya chad/tyrone tier that’s what I learned from this thread but I’m mixedcel from the west so I don’t understand the migration of ethnics in the E.U. countries
Usually for better education and opportunities.

Usually for better education and opportunities.
Do they just leach off the government and some persons family if they don’t get a job? ya flipped it with ya chadfish and gave him status and stuff either way it’s like good evidence

Do they just leach off the government and some persons family if they don’t get a job?
I dunno how people can still believe this dumb low IQ SF shit. EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them tough? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class

I dunno how people can still believe this dumb low IQ SF shit. EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them tough? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class
That problem is designed for them to never go up reminds me of escorts who travel the world ngl I wouldn’t want to be them ngl because of that fake cope that the country wants them to win

Further proof that whites are the truest of incels. And I'm just going to keep saying it, because it is 100% the truth: Black men cannot be incel. Or: It is IMPOSSIBLE for black men to be incel.

Literally throughout my entire life I have never met any black male, online or offline, who was nothing less than a ladies man. Black is automatically Tyrone, without exception.

Further proof that whites are the truest of incels. And I'm just going to keep saying it, because it is 100% the truth: Black men cannot be incel. Or: It is IMPOSSIBLE for black men to be incel.

Literally throughout my entire life I have never met any black male, online or offline, who was nothing less than a ladies man. Black is automatically Tyrone, without exception.
Ya sure about that just because ya was a normie before and interacted with Tyrones doesn’t mean there’s no blackcels.

Further proof that whites are the truest of incels.
Nah that's overreacting. They still have very high SMV but they're not living on cheat codes like some ethnics claim, they can still be incels

Just Don't Be White axiom. wonder why the population of India is so ridiculously fucking high yet all European countries birth rates are dramatically lagging behind. Cause no women want pink dick. If you're white it's over unless you're in the top 1% of looks, money & status. The bottom 90% of ethnics outslay 99% of all whites lmao. And it's a fact.

Nah that's overreacting. They still have very high SMV but they're not living on cheat codes like some ethnics claim, they can still be incels
People just love to play the victim card ngl.

Ya sure about that just because ya was a normie before and interacted with Tyrones doesn’t mean there’s no blackcels.

Move to Pennsylvania, a mentally retarded & autistic black manchild can get quality pussy. A Steve Urkel looking black can slay here & yes I see it all the time. Women of all races prefer black men, I see this reality online too wherein all my black friends have, you guessed it, women of all races EXTREMELY thirsty for them.

Prove me wrong.

Move to Pennsylvania, a mentally retarded & autistic black manchild can get quality pussy. A Steve Urkel looking black can slay here & yes I see it all the time. Women of all races prefer black men, I see this reality online too wherein all my black friends have, you guessed it, women of all races EXTREMELY thirsty for them.

Prove me wrong.
Whites have high SMV but still could be incels while ethnics in general have low SMV but still can slay as simple as that.

Just be good looking is what's legit regardless of race. Whites just have an easier time being good looking than ethnics due to eye color halo, but if ethnics had light eyes we would mog Whites to shit because we're naturally more masculine and lower inhibit than Whites

Whites have high SMV but still could be incels while ethnics in general have low SMV but still can slay as simple as that.

Whites do not generally have even slightly high SMV. Blacks automatically have the highest SMV everywhere in the world which completely eliminates the possibility of a black incel. Even on this site it plays out; the "blackcels" always, ALWAYS get exposed for Larping.

All ethnics have higher SMV than whites besides some Asians.

Whites do not generally have even slightly high SMV. Blacks automatically have the highest SMV everywhere in the world which completely eliminates the possibility of a black incel. Even on this site it plays out; the "blackcels" always, ALWAYS get exposed for Larping.

All ethnics have higher SMV than whites besides some Asians.
Holy fuck your turbo low IQ. @Blackpill Rage look at this coper :lul:

What a shitty low IQ cope. Again "muh Jews caused my beautiful innocent white womenz to fuck evil ethnics!!" I guess the Jews are omnipotent and can also make women fuck ugly bald manlets since apperantly they can control women's nature and sexual attraction
lmao very true. :feelsmusic: It's always funny as fuck when some stormfrontcel like @BummerDrummer says it's media painting ethnic men as hot for white women to lust after, as if media in the 60s and older ALSO didn't push propoganda that depicted white men positively and ethnic men as undesirable. Women simply like black and brown men, and even K-Pop obsessed White women love Korean men:feelsmage:
If Jews can make men go tranny they can do anything
This only works on snow chimps. The amount of nordic trannies is hilarious :feelsLSD:

28c564f2b9f26a0aedc656be867ea4bc.jpg

You destroyed our countries first faggot, you reap what you sow.
Kek this. I enjoy watching eurocuck countries get culturally enriched by us while the men are so cucked, they do nothing but sit and seethe on 4chan. These faggots work as dogs for the Jew, create artifical borders, backstab their allies, break treaties, steal resources from us, then want to cry foul? Nah, fuck them. There's nothing that brings me more joy than for the land of the Kuffar to be annihilated.

4fa66316d2c62f7bf1424532607fdc62.jpg

Last edited:
Plz no more blood boilage

JBWpill absolutely destroyed :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:JFL at those who say "a low tier white normie can get more dates than a Chadlite ethnic" kek