Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Utterly over for Finnish men

you are the Jews.
should have genocided everyone in Egypt and Sumer and India like we did in America.
Wtf are you on about blaming Indians for? Indians are the Jews?
Indians have done a much better job preserving Indo-European language and culture than you cumskins despite having less Indo-European DNA.

lmao very true. :feelsmusic: It's always funny as fuck when some stormfrontcel like @BummerDrummer says it's media painting ethnic men as hot for white women to lust after, as if media in the 60s and older ALSO didn't push propoganda that depicted white men positively and ethnic men as undesirable. Women simply like black and brown men, and even K-Pop obsessed White women love Korean men:feelsmage:
“man muh dick muhfugga” you’re Jewish pawns. That’s why. Stop coping, your people have done nothing historically, are 50% inbred, and have skin the color of shit. Women don’t voluntarily your race out of natural reasonings LMFAO
This only works on snow chimps. The amount of nordic trannies is hilarious :feelsLSD:

28c564f2b9f26a0aedc656be867ea4bc.jpg
Nope. White people are the least likely to be transgender
5D20EC14 DA79 4FC7 8D80 0B26292D1C78

We’ve been fighting Jews for 2,000 years and they still haven’t broken us. That’s why they hate us :feelskek: and that’s why they import already broken races like niggers and you.

Kek this. I enjoy watching eurocuck countries get culturally enriched by us while the men are so cucked, they do nothing but sit and seethe on 4chan. These faggots work as dogs for the Jew, create artifical borders, backstab their allies, break treaties, steal resources from us, then want to cry foul? Nah, fuck them. There's nothing that brings me more joy than for the land of the Kuffar to be annihilated.
4fa66316d2c62f7bf1424532607fdc62.jpg
I’m sure your country was literally created by Europeans (not the country you live in because you are a western immigrant, the hypocrisy LMFAO). Europeans gave you the technology to type on your computer on this forum. If Europeans never came into contact with your race you’d be living in huts.

you’re Jewish pawns.
We’ve been fighting Jews for 2,000 years

Actually, that would be you considering how much your people have loved Jews for 2000 years thanks to Christianity :smonk: Even the Anglo empire was ruled by Jews.
your people have done nothing historically
Learn history, there's plenty of achievments by Middle Easterners, including BTFO out of Iberians and Balkanoids
are 50% inbred
Cousin marriage isn't inbreeding, and that includes 2nd and 3rd cousin marriages as well
and have skin the color of shit.
lol Women like dark-skinned men. And many ethnic, native Europeans are brown as well, like Italians, you yourself have said they are not white. :dab:
Women don’t voluntarily your race out of natural reasonings LMFAO
Meanwhile, Bill Gates' daughter. Literally one of the richest woman in the world and she chose an Arab. There are many cases like this of Nordic women (the only women YOU consider to be white women) being bred by "shitskins"

White people are the least likely to be transgender
I admit American whites are slightly better due to being civilized by a Semitic religion from the Middle East, but I was mostly referring to Scandinavian cuckholds, since I know YOU don't consider Southern or Balkan Europeans to be white. Speaking of which, how do you know these stats in America aren't about Turks, Italians, Albanians,and Greeks living in America? Again, I've seen you MULTIPLE times bitch about how Meds aren't white, so don't go trying to now backpedal and use them to prove snow niggers like yourself aren't trannies.

12c384374eff3c8f1dc2d2b37c5be935.jpg

I’m sure your country was literally created by Europeans. If Europeans never came into contact with your race you’d be living in huts.
What do you mean by that?
Europeans gave you the technology to type on your computer on this forum
That's not how technology works. That's not how any type of innovation works. This is as ludicrous a statement as saying because civilization started in the Middle East, that civilization would not exist in Europe if Middle Easterners never came into contact with Europeans. There is such a thing as independant discovery or simply being the first to discover/invent something, that doesn't mean others dont have the potential to do that. And considering Arabs like Ara Darzi, Grigor Gurzadyan, and Munjed Al Muderis exist, the 1st who is one of the world's leading surgeons, the 2nd who was a pioneer in space astronomy, and the 3rd who has pioneered Robotic Limb technology for amputees, I'd say we can handle ourselves pretty well.

Needless to say, you need to stop consuming Jewllywood content, as even in Yemen going back 400 years and more, there have been multiple-story buildings akin to that of modern skyscrapers.

city-of-sanaa-streets-and-buildings-of-the-city-in-yemen-sights-and-architecture-of-the-middle-east-RRPBXF.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, that would be you considering how much your people have loved Jews for 2000 years thanks to Christianity :smonk: Even the Anglo empire was ruled by Jews.

Learn history, there's plenty of achievments by Middle Easterners, including BTFO out of Iberians and Balkanoids

Cousin marriage isn't inbreeding, and that includes 2nd and 3rd cousin marriages as well

lol Women like dark-skinned men. And many ethnic, native Europeans are brown as well, like Italians, you yourself have said they are not white. :dab:

Meanwhile, Bill Gates' daughter. Literally one of the richest woman in the world and she chose an Arab. There are many cases like this of Nordic women (the only women YOU consider to be white women) being bred by "shitskins"

I admit American whites are slightly better due to being civilized by a Semitic religion from the Middle East, but I was mostly referring to Scandinavian cuckholds, since I know YOU don't consider Southern or Balkan Europeans to be white. Speaking of which, how do you know these stats in America aren't about Turks, Italians, Albanians,and Greeks living in America? Again, I've seen you MULTIPLE times bitch about how Meds aren't white, so don't go trying to now backpedal and use them to prove snow niggers like yourself aren't trannies.

What do you mean by that?

That's not how technology works. That's not how any type of innovation works. This is as ludicrous a statement as saying because civilization started in the Middle East, that civilization would not exist in Europe if Middle Easterners never came into contact with Europeans. There is such a thing as independant discovery or simply being the first to discover/invent something, that doesn't mean others dont have the potential to do that. And considering Arabs like Ara Darzi, Grigor Gurzadyan, and Munjed Al Muderis exist, the 1st who is one of the world's leading surgeons, the 2nd who was a pioneer in space astronomy, and the 3rd who has pioneered Robotic Limb technology for amputees, I'd say we can handle ourselves pretty well.

Needless to say, you need to stop consuming Jewllywood content, as even in Yemen going back 400 years and more, there have been multiple-story buildings akin to that of modern skyscrapers.

city-of-sanaa-streets-and-buildings-of-the-city-in-yemen-sights-and-architecture-of-the-middle-east-RRPBXF.jpg
Don't waste your time with that burka wearing looking like faggot. He won't listen and he will keep reiterating the same shit over and over like a broken record

Don't waste your time with that burka wearing looking like faggot. He won't listen and he will keep reiterating the same shit over and over like a broken record
It's funny fucking with him and watching his delusional copes.

Best thing about that fag is that he is 5'5 while one of my female cousin's is 5'10 and her own husband is ALSO 5'5, while this white ubermensch is a seething stormcel :feelsdevil: Funniest part is that their kid is blonde.

That’s why Jews are trying to erase us huh?
Nope. Every Arab achievement is either Turkic, iranian or Andalusian. None of them are actual Arabs gigalol.
You’re inbred

muh dick cope
I admit American whites are slightly better due to being civilized by a Semitic religion from the Middle East,
Admitting you’re Jewish here. Very interesting.

but I was mostly referring to Scandinavian cuckholds, since I know YOU don't consider Southern or Balkan Europeans to be white. Speaking of which, how do you know these stats in America aren't about Turks, Italians, Albanians,and Greeks living in America? Again, I've seen you MULTIPLE times bitch about how Meds aren't white, so don't go trying to now backpedal and use them to prove snow niggers like yourself aren't trannies.

Now you’re delusional. So whire people are trannies (despite states proving they are not) but the whites that aren’t trannies are all Albanians and Italian Americans? What? These people are like 1% of whites in America. Blacks are twice as likely to be tranny, half of American European people aren’t meds.
That's not how technology works. That's not how any type of innovation works. This is as ludicrous a statement as saying because civilization started in the Middle East,
By white people, Arabs were sitting in Saudi Arabia.
799651F3 6F3B 4E7B 85C0 72CDFE50ED8A

that civilization would not exist in Europe if Middle Easterners never came into contact with Europeans. There is such a thing as independant discovery or simply being the first to discover/invent something, that doesn't mean others dont have the potential to do that. And considering Arabs like Ara Darzi, Grigor Gurzadyan, and Munjed Al Muderis exist, the 1st who is one of the world's leading surgeons, the 2nd who was a pioneer in space astronomy, and the 3rd who has pioneered Robotic Limb technology for amputees, I'd say we can handle ourselves pretty well.
We made the world. Also ara darzi isn’t arab, he’s Armenian. So was grigor. Once again, no actual Arabs did anything.

Yemen got taken over by a dozen British troops. LMFAO.

That’s why Jews are trying to erase us huh?
Have sex, you fucking loser.:feelshaha: The ones Jews are trying to erase are Middle Easterners, the actual wars & genocdies are happening in the Middle East perpetrated by Jews and Europeans. You are being "erased" because you let your women fuck Tyrone and abort her white babies :smonk: Remember, it's white suicide, not white genocide, and your own women pull the trigger

Every Arab achievement is either Turkic, iranian or Andalusian. None of them are actual Arabs
While this isn't true, those people would have still been Middle Eastern genetically, and when I say Arab, I'm using it as a catch-all term for Middle Eastern, since that label is too long to type every time.
muh dick cope
>claim MUH JOOOOOOOOZ are brainwashing white women to fuck brown men
>show a rich, beautiful white woman choosing to fuck a brown man of her own choice
>"m-muh duck cope"

Better if you didn't even reply.

So whire people are trannies (despite states proving they are not) but the whites that aren’t trannies are all Albanians and Italian Americans? What?
Your stats are bullshit because YOU YOURSELF have said Meds =/= White, so I am saying you cannot use American stats since you have no idea whether these stats involve Italians, Greeks, Turks, Arabs, etc all whom are classified as White in America, and all of whom YOU dont consider White. :feelstastyman:
By white people
I love how you ignore that those Egypt/Sumer statues have Semitic phenotypes

Having blue/green eyes doesn't make a person European. Apparently, these are Nordic/Germanic men according to BummerCummer

576px Iraqi man on Baghdad street
F69b87f614964c25455bd4dca5bdf8d8
Yemen2

We made the world.
Pretty sure that was God, whom most Nordcucks consider to be a Palestinian Jew.
Also ara darzi isn’t arab, he’s Armenian. So was grigor.
Still Middle Eastern. And I was simply trying to make a point, could find many others like this. Like Dina Kitabi who is Electrical Engineer (Syian) or Elias Zerhoun who is Biomedical Engineer (Algerian) or Dara Khosrowshahi who is CEO of Uber (Iranian)
Yemen got taken over by a dozen British troops. LMFAO.
Not relevant to my statment. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Have sex, you fucking loser.:feelshaha: The ones Jews are trying to erase are Middle Easterners, the actual wars & genocdies are happening in the Middle East perpetrated by Jews and Europeans. You are being "erased" because you let your women fuck Tyrone and abort her white babies :smonk: Remember, it's white suicide, not white genocide, and your own women pull the trigger

View attachment 477144

View: https://youtu.be/G45WthPTo24

Nope, pretty obvious it’s Jews doing it. There’s a reason it’s happening now instead of in 1800.
While this isn't true, those people would have still been Middle Eastern genetically, and when I say Arab, I'm using it as a catch-all term for Middle Eastern, since that label is too long to type every time.
Iranians are middle eastern genetically? They were Europeans up until pretty recently. Many of them still have European haplogroups. Andalusians (Spanish) are also European, or at the very least mutted with Europeans.

>claim MUH JOOOOOOOOZ are brainwashing white women to fuck brown men
>show a rich, beautiful white woman choosing to fuck a brown man of her own choice
>"m-muh duck cope"

Better if you didn't even reply.
It is a muh dick cope because you think it’s natural (despite this being unprededented
Your stats are bullshit because YOU YOURSELF have said Meds =/= White, so I am saying you cannot use American stats since you have no idea whether these stats involve Italians, Greeks, Turks, Arabs, etc all whom are classified as White in America, and all of whom YOU dont consider White. :feelstastyman:
Yes I do. White Americans are very few Mediterranean. Maybe 1% maximum. You are grasping at straws because your argument was BTFO and whites are thr
I love how you ignore that those Egypt/Sumer statues have Semitic phenotypes

Having blue/green eyes doesn't make a person European. Apparently, these are Nordic/Germanic men according to BummerCummer

View attachment 477140View attachment 477141View attachment 477142View attachment 477143
Cherry-picking. That’s like showing photos of africans with blue eyes and saying “look blue eyes isn’t a European trait!!”. Colored eyes are European. Many Arabs have European mutted dna from indo European conquests (or the race of people who created most early ancient civilizations).
Pretty sure that was God, whom most Nordcucks consider to be a Palestinian Jew.
Cope
Still Middle Eastern. And I was simply trying to make a point, could find many others like this. Like Dina Kitabi who is Electrical Engineer (Syian) or Elias Zerhoun who is Biomedical Engineer (Algerian) or Dara Khosrowshahi who is CEO of Uber (Iranian)
Yeah iranian. Idk, none of those people match up to even the most basic white inventors like Edison or the wright brothers or Ford or Galileo or da Vinci (who was Germanic)
Not relevant to my statment. :feelshaha:
It is. Your civilization was started by indo aryans, you could barely maintain it, and then the descendants of said indo aryans come back and take you over easily. It’s proof right there.

pretty obvious it’s Jews doing it.
No, it's white women doing it. Jews dont have mind-controlling powers. They choose to do this by choice
0d88d8d87ae90b58a6e336392643e469.jpg

Iranians are middle eastern genetically?
Yes.
Pb7Osaw

They were Europeans up until pretty recently
Lmao Everyone look at this clown! Look at him and LAUGH!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is a muh dick cope because you think it’s natural (despite this being unprededented
NOOOOOOOOO! ITS NOT NATURAL FOR WOMEN TO LIEK DARK SKINNED TALL MEN WITH MASCULINE BEHAVIOUR! NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT 100s OF WHITE WOMEN ARE CHASING NEGRO AND NAFRI MEN!!

Seek professional help. Your mind is broken. The only reason I'm still replying to you is to show the rest of the forum how fucking braindead you are :feelswhere:

White Americans are very few Mediterranean. Maybe 1% maximum.
Spanish, Portugese colonized America as well, so there is definitly a lot of them. Many Italians and Greeks as well. And don't forget Arabs are White in America
Cherry-picking.
That's besides the point. If you could pick up the pieces of your shattered mind that I have broken for a bit, you'd maybe get what I was saying. I'm not saying that isn't cherrypicking, I'm saying that someone can have colored eyes while still being a Semite/Arab

Marsharab8

That’s like showing photos of africans with blue eyes and saying “look blue eyes isn’t a European trait!!”.
Where did I say blue eyes ARE NOT a European trait? Never said this. And African kids have blue eyes due to European ancestory, whereas Arabs have blue eyes NATURALLY without any European ancestory. This is like saying because Africans are the race with the MOST black skin, that Indians who also have black skin descend from Africans. Which, I hope I dont have to tell you, is not true. You are we wuzzing so badly it's embarassing.
Colored eyes are European.
Colored eyes are Caucasion, and Europeans simply have the most of it. This is a braindead argument, though not to be unexpected from you. This is like saying Greeks or Portugese with blue eyes are have Nordic blood, when in reality they have Greek blood and simply have a lower rate of blue eyes. It DOES NOT mean that a blue eyed Greek has Nordic blood in his ancestory.

Many Arabs have European mutted dna from indo European conquests (or the race of people who created most early ancient civilizations).
I don't believe this because genetics does not support this BS, like 99% of your other claims, but even if I did, Indo-European =/= Europeans. Indo Europeans would have been geneitcally closer to Iranians and Afghans than to modern-day Snow Chimps. Again, stop ignoring phenotype. Eye shape, nose shape, skull shape, even facial hair patterns are also part of determining race, not just color

Palestinian6

none of those people match up to even the most basic white inventors like Edison or the wright brothers or Ford or Galileo or da Vinci
lol All of those Arabs I mentioned engage in and develop and study far more advanced science than Edison or the Wright brothers ever did. Imagine fucking trying to compare an Arab surgeon/Arab roboticist to some fuckwad from 300 years ago :feelskek: All just because you're assblasted at being BTFO about Arabs not being able to "handle" technology. And speaking of the Wright brothers, have a read Abbas Ibn Firnas
Your civilization was started by indo aryans,

So Indians? :feelshaha:

you could barely maintain it
Learn history, you Snow Chimps were living in fucking straw huts while palaces and fortified walls were being built in the Middle East. Even the Nazis were fuming when they discovered Snow Chimps had no ruins, temples, or history like Romans, Sumerians, and Egyptians did, :feelskek:
and then the descendants of said indo aryans come back and take you over easily. It’s proof right there.
>he posted the king tut article again
>what is clickbait
>what is sample size
>what is methodogical errors
Meanwhile, not only does your own article not make such a bold claim in the actual article, but it is not concrete at all. See this link

lmao You really are a mind broken fuck. It's so obvious your 5'5 manlet height makes you seehte, and it causes you to cope by trying to paint youself as better than Arabs, because hey, at least you're better than someone, right? kek I've seen fucking Chinese people here in Canada who are a good 5 inches taller than your manlet ass :dab:

Last edited:
No, it's white women doing it. Jews dont have mind-controlling powers. They choose to do this by choice
0d88d8d87ae90b58a6e336392643e469.jpg
Yeah so why hasn’t this happened in 1700? Why’s this happening

that’s modern. Iranians tombs had blonde hair and blue eyes. Their haplogroups are from Ukraine.

Lmao Everyone look at this clown! Look at him and LAUGH!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 477154
Cope. You are posting an asiatic person JFL.
B563E7C9 5E96 4FAD 8F37 9F0C27E2D01D

NOOOOOOOOO! ITS NOT NATURAL FOR WOMEN TO LIEK DARK SKINNED TALL MEN WITH MASCULINE BEHAVIOUR! NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT 100s OF WHITE WOMEN ARE CHASING NEGRO AND NAFRI MEN!!
Lmfao. They’re not though. It’s not natural to go against your race. Racemixxing in ALL FORMS is the cause of Jewish institutional media power. How can you not grasp this? I think you can, you just choose not too because it’s benefiting you currently.
Seek professional help. Your mind is broken. The only reason I'm still replying to you is to show the rest of the forum how fucking braindead you are :feelswhere:

Spanish, Portugese colonized America as well, so there is definitly a lot of them. Many Italians and Greeks as well. And don't forget Arabs are White in America
:fuk: no there’s not. Overwhelming population of whites in the US is German and Anglo. There isn’t a non Germanic majority white place in the US. You’re trying to imply half of white Americans are Italian or something,
That's besides the point. If you could pick up the pieces of your shattered mind that I have broken for a bit, you'd maybe get what I was saying. I'm not saying that isn't cherrypicking, I'm saying that someone can have colored eyes while still being a Semite/Arab

View attachment 477161
Yeah because they have European DNA in them. They aren’t not European, they’re just European mutted peoples. If you go back to before they were mutted they’d be white.
Where did I say blue eyes ARE NOT a European trait? Never said this. And African kids have blue eyes due to European ancestory, whereas Arabs have blue eyes NATURALLY without any European ancestory.
The self awareness you have just crashed through the floor
This is like saying because Africans are the race with the MOST black skin, that Indians who also have black skin descend from Africans. Which, I hope I dont have to tell you, is not true. You are we wuzzing so badly it's embarassing.
They do though. Dravidian Indians and aboriginals are negroids.
Colored eyes are Caucasion, and Europeans simply have the most of it. This is a braindead argument, though not to be unexpected from you. This is like saying Greeks or Portugese with blue eyes are have Nordic blood,
They do, they became mut
when in reality they have Greek blood and simply have a lower rate of blue eyes. It DOES NOT mean that a blue eyed Greek has Nordic blood in his ancestory.
View attachment 477156
That’s exactly what it means. Not Nordic but germanic

I don't believe this because genetics does not support this BS, like 99% of your other claims, but even if I did, Indo-European =/= Europeans. Indo Europeans would have been geneitcally closer to Iranians and Afghans than to modern-day Snow Chimps. Again, stop ignoring phenotype. Eye shape, nose shape, skull shape, even facial hair patterns are also part of determining race, not just color

View attachment 477157
Indo Europeans are descended from aryans in Ukraine. Who’s modern day peoples would be Germanic. The blonde hair blue eyes indo Europeans are asiatic people who took over iran?
lol All of those Arabs I mentioned engage in and develop and study far more advanced science than Edison or the Wright brothers ever did. Imagine fucking trying to compare an Arab surgeon/Arab roboticist to some fuckwad from 300 years ago :feelskek: All just because you're assblasted at being BTFO about Arabs not being able to "handle" technology. And speaking of the Wright brothers, have a read Abbas Ibn Firnas
Their advanced science was built by white people. Guess who invented robotics and the computer chip retard. LUL. Also Abbas was literally born in Spain. He wasn’t even arab. Once again proving your we wuz BS hangs on Europeans.
So Indians? :feelshaha:
Yeah, “indians” with blonde hair and blue eyes.
6BF47468 7DD9 4C2F 99B2 E17BBF14E4B8

Learn history, you Snow Chimps were living in fucking straw huts while palaces and fortified walls were being built in the Middle East. Even the Nazis were fuming when they discovered Snow Chimps had no ruins, temples, or history like Romans, Sumerians, and Egyptians did, :feelskek:
These places all were ruled by indo aryan peoples. Plus, Germanic people had more than you ever could. Who invented 95% of modern technology? Germanic peoples in the UK and Central Europe. The entire 1700-1940’s is a testament to Germanic superiority and proof that we are able to take over the world like we did 4,000 years ago.

>he posted the king tut article again
>what is clickbait
>what is sample size
>what is methodogical errors
Meanwhile, not only does your own article not make such a bold claim in the actual article, but it is not concrete at all. See this link

lmao You really are a mind broken fuck. It's so obvious your 5'5 manlet height makes you seehte, and it causes you to cope by trying to paint youself as better than Arabs, because hey, at least you're better than someone, right? kek I've seen fucking Chinese people here in Canada who are a good 5 inches taller than your manlet ass :dab:
your skin is literally the color of shit. I would rather be 5’5 than some inbred idiot who’s race has done nothing but shit itself until Jews come and tell them to emigrate to the west. Jews hate me and let you in my country for a reason. Just know that.
528F0540 D9B6 46D9 8A67 0B204BCB4496

Last edited:
all nonwhites have to do is exist and the jewish globalist order will fill in the rest for them.

There was literally that black guy with no teeth who got a stacy white gf and kids...Just fucking lol.
doesn't work for us curries. :cryfeels:

why hasn’t this happened in 1700?
Because white women didn't live in the viscinity of brown/black men :feelsdevil:
that’s modern. Iranians tombs had blonde hair and blue eyes. Their haplogroups are from Ukraine.
Because some Iranians have blonde hair and blue eyes, doesn't mean they are European. Even my grandad had blonde hair/blue eyes

Again, race is not just color. It is phenotype as well. Compare a Blonde persian to a Blonde Snow Chimp, and the difference in race is obvious

Persian politician
01f0b9b33d

Haplogroups dont prove anything, you know nothing of genetics and your reliance on muh haplogroups shows this
You are posting an asiatic person JFL.
Thay man is clearly Persian, even the statue in the background looks the same as him.

s79210b98g441.jpg

It’s not natural to go against your race.
It is natural to go against your race IN WOMEN if the men are weak bitches, which you are.

Cc7e6cd80dec604f2954e15477fa5305

Racemixxing in ALL FORMS is the cause of Jewish institutional media power.
White men desire Asian women, and White women desire Arab/Negro men. Just accept it, has nothing to do with MUH JUICE
You’re trying to imply half of white Americans are Italian or something,
No, I'm simply saying how do you know thw "Whites" in this study didn't consist of Italians, Greeks, Turks, and Arabs, all of whom you consider non-White?
Dravidian Indians and aboriginals are negroids.
They're Veddoids, more proof you understand nothing about race.

Again, color =/= race. Compare a black African to a black Indian. Their noses, lips, jaws,and hair textures are not the same

Tumblr 9ddc24f2369bf7c6284d6b4ab107c328 ee893678 1280
X Sri Lanka Girl

They do, they became mut.
That’s exactly what it means. Not Nordic but germanic

Now this clown is we wuzzing as Greeks as well despite considering them non-White.

This is literally you

7efde791bf5c33051bf58f15aec37877

The blonde hair blue eyes indo Europeans are asiatic people who took over iran?
Again color=/= race

82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931

Their advanced science was built by white people. Guess who invented robotics and the computer chip retard. LUL. Also Abbas was literally born in Spain. He wasn’t even arab. Once again proving your we wuz BS hangs on Europeans.
1. Advanced sciences were built by themselves and are done so through studying and learning. This is like saying that Japanese, Russians, and Greeks need White people for THEIR robotics/computer chips just because someone else (in this case, the British) arbitrarily discovered it first.
2.Abbas was born to Berber parents
3.I thought you said Spanish people aren't white? kek :feelsdevil:
4. Only one we wuzzing here is you.
Yeah, “indians” with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Again, color =/= race

Green eyed India VS Green eyed snow chimp
19737792881d8d98fab006bfffeaf706
A5c6c1b245d6535652200b84be191e3c

all were ruled by indo aryan peoples.
So Indians?:feelshaha:
Who invented 95% of modern technology? Germanic peoples in the UK and Central Europe.
Yes, I acknowledge that they did, because the Industrial revolution happened in Britain. That doesn't mean Arabs, Asians, and Northern Indians dont have the capability/intelligence to have done this on their own, just as agriculture and gunpowder were introduced to Europeans, and was not something they invented. Even Egyptians become very succesful scientists, like Hatim Zaghloul or Hussein Zedan of Faten Zahran, all whom no doubt are more understanding of the sciences than you

your skin is literally the color of shit.
I'm actually pink as a pig, unfortunately. Wish my skin was a bit darker tbh. Since White Women love Dark Skin Men:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Egyptian2

I would rather be 5’5
kek sure you would. Just gonna remind you again a 5'5 Turk married himself a 5'10 wife (my cousin and her husband) and who have a blonde son who will likely end up being taller than your scrawny ass, all while you seethe and dilate.
Jews hate me
No one thinks about you, mate.
my country
Bro, you're literally nothing. You are trash, genetic garbage. You are coping so badly. I dont think you know this, but when you cope, you're not SUPPOSED to let the other side know you're coping, you're supposed to make it subtle :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Because white women didn't live in the viscinity of brown/black men :feelsdevil:

Because some Iranians have blonde hair and blue eyes, doesn't mean they are European. Even my grandad had blonde hair/blue eyes

Again, race is not just color. It is phenotype as well. Compare a Blonde persian to a Blonde Snow Chimp, and the difference in race is obvious

View attachment 477179View attachment 477180

Haplogroups dont prove anything, you know nothing of genetics and your reliance on muh haplogroups shows this

Thay man is clearly Persian, even the statue in the background looks the same as him.

s79210b98g441.jpg

It is natural to go against your race IN WOMEN if the men are weak bitches, which you are.

View attachment 477187

White men desire Asian women, and White women desire Arab/Negro men. Just accept it, has nothing to do with MUH JUICE

No, I'm simply saying how do you know thw "Whites" in this study didn't consist of Italians, Greeks, Turks, and Arabs, all of whom you consider non-White?

Again, color =/= race. Compare a black African to a black Indian. Their noses, lips, jaws,and hair textures are not the same

View attachment 477182View attachment 477183

Now this clown is we wuzzing as Greeks as well despite considering them non-White.

This is literally you

View attachment 477184

Again color=/= race

View attachment 477188View attachment 477189

1. Advanced sciences were built by themselves and are done so through studying and learning. This is like saying that Japanese, Russians, and Greeks need White people for THEIR robotics/computer chips just because someone else (in this case, the British) arbitrarily discovered it first.

Again, color =/= race

View attachment 477191View attachment 477192

Yes, I acknowledge that they did, because the Industrial revolution happened in Britain. That doesn't mean Arabs, Asians, and Northern Indians dont have the capability/intelligence to have done this on their own, just as agriculture and gunpowder were introduced to Europeans, and was not something they invented. Even Egyptians become very succesful scientists, like Hatim Zaghloul or Hussein Zedan of Faten Zahran, all whom no doubt are more understanding of the sciences than you

I'm actually pink as a pig, unfortunately. Wish my skin was a bit darker tbh. Since White Women love Dark Skin Men:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
View attachment 477195

kek sure you would. Just gonna remind you again a 5'5 Turk married himself a 5'10 wife (my cousin and her husband) and who have a blonde son who will likely end up being taller than your scrawny ass, all while you seethe and dilate.

Bro, you're literally nothing. You are trash, genetic garbage. You are coping so badly. I dont think you know this, but when you cope, you're not SUPPOSED to let the other side know you're coping, you're supposed to make it subtle :feelsaww:

High iq

View attachment 477179View attachment 477180

s79210b98g441.jpg

View attachment 477187

View attachment 477182View attachment 477183

This is literally you

View attachment 477184

Again color=/= race

View attachment 477188View attachment 477189

Again, color =/= race

View attachment 477191View attachment 477192

View attachment 477195

Dog Argue GIF by Paramount+

“Haplogroups mean nothing bro indo aryans despite being from Ukraine uhh they’re actually like the modern Iranians who got raped by Asians and gulf Arabs bro”

Last edited:
they’re actually like the modern Iranians
That collage I posted of Persians shows genetic charts and studies that do in fact confirm this. Go back and have a look at it, snow chimp.

Also, I accept your admission of defeat
No, it's just average IQ. Only the most braindead imbecile would say the things BummerCummer says. This "man" even claims Italians and Greeks are not white, that's how demented he is:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

According to him, these two TWINS are not the same race (Mulatto) because muh color.
Twins

I myself am Turk-Iraqi and have family range from looking European to looking Pakistani. One of my cousins' kid and my grandad have blonde hair, my 3 sisters and I all have pink skin, my dad is brown, one of my aunts ha freckles,I have a ginger beard, one of my cousins looks like an Arab with a hooked nose, some of my other cousins look Asiatic with slanted eyes etc etc etc.

This girl is 93% Syrian 7% Greek yet is blonde, blue eyed, and has fair skin. Yet at the same time, there are people like the man on the left who has brown skin with blue eyes. 3rd pic is a brown-skinned Iranian with his white, blonde daughter.

Syrianblonde
06cbfbe0886939d35fbe02e03fcfb225.jpg
ExmOmlgWUAIK96S

That collage I posted of Persians shows genetic charts and studies that do in fact confirm this. Go back and have a look at it, snow chimp.
Really? So Turkic invasions and 4,000 years of barbarians have had no effect on the genes of the people living there?
Also, I accept your admission of defeat
Bark
No, it's just average IQ. Only the most braindead imbecile would say the things BummerCummer says. This "man" even claims Italians and Greeks are not white,
They used to be. They aren’t anymore because someone invaded them and replaced the race existing there. Exactly what happened in India, Sumer, Egypt, etc.
According to him, these two TWINS are not the same race (Mulatto) because muh color.
View attachment 477198
I said you’d cherry-pick this and you did
I myself am Turk-Iraqi and have family range from looking European to looking Pakistani. One of my cousins' kid and my grandad have blonde hair, my 3 sisters and I all have pink skin, my dad is brown, one of my aunts ha freckles,I have a ginger beard, one of my cousins looks like an Arab with a hooked nose, some of my other cousins look Asiatic with slanted eyes etc etc etc.

This girl is 93% Syrian 7% Greek yet is blonde, blue eyed, and has fair skin. Yet at the same time, there are people like the man on the left who has brown skin with blue eyes. 3rd pic is a brown-skinned Iranian with his white, blonde daughter.

View attachment 477200
06cbfbe0886939d35fbe02e03fcfb225.jpg
View attachment 477205
Don’t cope you are not white never will be dont “we wuz” u smell and look like poo

So Turkic invasions and 4,000 years of barbarians have had no effect on the genes of the people living there?
Nope, nothing significant enough to classify them as being different race. I hope you understand how difficult it is to invade the Iranian Plateau even with modern technology, let alone with fucking horses :smonk:
They used to be. They aren’t anymore
Genetic studies say otherwise. Greeks and Italians are still the same as the Romans.
you are not white never will
Thank God

Westernculture
Whitefamily
09jiunhjbuji

Last edited:
Nope, nothing significant enough to classify them as being different race. I hope you understand how difficult it is to invade the Iranian Plateau even with modern technology, let alone with fucking horses :smonk:

Genetic studies say otherwise. Greeks and Italians are still the same as the Romans.

Thank God

View attachment 477209View attachment 477210View attachment 477211View attachment 477212View attachment 477213

Thank God for my North African & Middle Eastern heritage. I'd take the great achievements of my people over the effeminate identity of true whites anyday...Morrocan/Italian swag.

No coincidence I come from a family of literal geniuses, engineers, doctors et cetera. Better to be an intelligent ethnic incel over a deluded soy eurocel.

Thank God for my North African & Middle Eastern heritage. I'd take the great achievements of my people over the effeminate identity of true whites anyday...Morrocan/Italian swag.

No coincidence I come from a family of literal geniuses, engineers, doctors et cetera. Better to be an intelligent ethnic incel over a deluded soy eurocel.
Yes, the Middle East has a lot of culture, history, and achievements. Braindead stromcucks like BummerCummer legit think Middle East is Africa-tier because of all the Jewish movies they've CONSOOOOMED. A lot of these Snow niggers seem to forgor that they were living in straw huts and were civilized by a Semitic religion.

Are you actually half Italian? From which side?

lol that reminds me. You know how a lot of European cucks say "but the immigrants are all doctors/engineers!!!!", right? That applies to Menas & Indians most often, yet you constantly see it applied to Negros as well, as if it's the same thing. The stereotype of immigrants being doctors/engineers literally comes from MENA immigrants. Even my dad is a dentist and many of his siblings are doctors, though I also have some taxi drivers in my family.

94tfxful8ym01.png

More ethnic coping. Chad would of done better. OP is a coping browncel from Lookism, another autistic ethnic chamber of coping. Chad does better on Tinder than non-white men not even just with White women but pretty much all other races of women.

Iranians are middle eastern genetically? They were Europeans up until pretty recently. Many of them still have European haplogroups. Andalusians (Spanish) are also European, or at the very least mutted with Europeans.
The idea that Iranians were a European race originated from works of Arthur de Gobineau, a french diplomat who was stationed in Tehran and had an obsession with Ancient Iranian civilization. He proposed that Iranian civilization was built by a Western European people who has since intermixed too much with the Semetic Arabs and is now beyond redemption. The idea's been discussed and criticized a lot but recent genetic studies are the biggest nail in the coffin. They show that the genetic make up of iran is highly diverse but it has remained mostly unchanged for at least 5000 years (probably 10,000 years.)

You are however correct in saying that Iranians and Europeans share (indoeuropean) DNA. No one exactly knows who the Indoeuropeans were but the best candidate is the Yamnaya people. Interesting to note that the Yamnaya themselves were very diverse genetic being an admixture of the descendants of Eastern European hunter gatherers and hunter-gatherers from the Caucasus. They also weren't against racemixing. After conquering their neighbors they would gladly take multiple wives and have many children, spreading their culture as much as they could.

Another false assumption is that whoever has traits normally associated with Europeans such as blond hair, pale skin, blue eyes must have European ancestry. Again false. Just look at Georgians. Genetic data shows they are middle eastern and their ancestors were middle eastern.
Middle easterners aren't all browns who speak Arabic and pirase Allah. You can find pale redheaded freckled blue-eyed gingers as well as the blackest black guy with dark eyes and curly hair.

The idea that Indoeuropeans were all blonds with blue eyes and pale skin is also false. These traits were relatively rare. Blondism didn't become prevalent until Europeans had already settled down and become farmers long after the Indoeuropean migrations. Royals at the time preferred blond wives and over time being blond became associated with royalty. Blondism is yet another neotenous trait that we have actively bred into our spicies.

Also as far as the term 'Aryan' goes, it's a term that only applies to Iranians. The Yamnaya people didn't call themselves Aryan. Iranians did. In fact 'Iran' means 'Of Aryan' being the genetive form of the word and Iran has been historically called 'Iranshahr' meaning 'City/country of Aryans"

Last edited:
Yes, the Middle East has a lot of culture, history, and achievements. Braindead stromcucks like BummerCummer legit think Middle East is Africa-tier because of all the Jewish movies they've CONSOOOOMED. A lot of these Snow niggers seem to forgor that they were living in straw huts and were civilized by a Semitic religion.

Are you actually half Italian? From which side?

lol that reminds me. You know how a lot of European cucks say "but the immigrants are all doctors/engineers!!!!", right? That applies to Menas & Indians most often, yet you constantly see it applied to Negros as well, as if it's the same thing. The stereotype of immigrants being doctors/engineers literally comes from MENA immigrants. Even my dad is a dentist and many of his siblings are doctors, though I also have some taxi drivers in my family.

94tfxful8ym01.png

Mid. East master race brothas reporting in. My mom's Italian, also part Spanish Moor & also Romani, not the Eurocuck imposters claiming Gypsyhood (As they claim to be Jews, meanwhile the true Black Hebrews are all but forgotten sadly) but actual Indian Romani. My dad's Moroccan, I was born dark enough the doctor thought my dad was black lol. Then throughout my teenage years & adulthood I lost the dark tan to olive skintone, now I look like a cumskin sadly. But with black hair & tight curls, black pigmented eyes (Not brown)

Which reinforces the point that skintone doesn't equal race. Japanese aren't white, obviously Asian but with pale complextions (Unless Ainu)

Berbers, Arabs, Romans, Turks, Kurds, Copts, we must unite to abolish the toxic genepool of Eurocucks by impregnating as many white women as possible. Which is already taking place at a ridiculously high rate; even Asian men cuck the Eurocucks.

The Islamic Golden Age...Ahh the tenacity of our people who treasure the sciences, the arts & philosophy. Couldn't be more proud. While Nords, Gauls, Slavs etc. were lost in their own psycho babble religions who loathed any attempt at higher knowledge.

Last edited:
Makes me think I should grow a beard and start to gymcel

Further proof that whites are the truest of incels. And I'm just going to keep saying it, because it is 100% the truth: Black men cannot be incel. Or: It is IMPOSSIBLE for black men to be incel.

Literally throughout my entire life I have never met any black male, online or offline, who was nothing less than a ladies man. Black is automatically Tyrone, without exception.
Reported for coping this hard.

My dad's Moroccan, I was born dark enough the doctor thought my dad was black lol. Then throughout my teenage years & adulthood I lost the dark tan to olive skintone, now I look like a cumskin sadly. But with black hair & tight curls, black pigmented eyes (Not brown)
What type of Moroccan is your dad? If he's that dark he's probably from further south of Morocco
now I look like a cumskin sadly.
That's a good thing since it enables you to blend in and subvert them :dab::dab::dab::dab: I'm the same, many Europeans think I am white due to my pink skin, heavy freckles, and red beard. I mostly look middle eastern when I let my beard and hair grow out a lot.
Berbers, Arabs, Romans, Turks, Kurds, Copts, we must unite to abolish the toxic genepool of Eurocucks by impregnating as many white women as possible. Which is already taking place at a ridiculously high rate
Kek true. The amount of Arab men breeding European women is hilarious. Europe will become Eurabian. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:@BummerDrummer

View: https://imgur.com/a/Ka8dZx0

What type of Moroccan is your dad? If he's that dark he's probably from further south of Morocco

That's a good thing since it enables you to blend in and subvert them :dab::dab::dab::dab: I'm the same, many Europeans think I am white due to my pink skin, heavy freckles, and red beard. I mostly look middle eastern when I let my beard and hair grow out a lot.

Kek true. The amount of Arab men breeding European women is hilarious. Europe will become Eurabian. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:@BummerDrummer

View: https://imgur.com/a/Ka8dZx0

Sadly never met him...But I'm guessing a native Amazigh of some sort.

Southern Europe is so superior to the rest, the Mediterranean might as well be a seperate geographical entity...We've never been seen as equals, oddly enough by inferior genepools of Eurocucks. We're Middle Eastern, Maghrebi & Sub Saharan genetically with tinges of Euro DNA, but we are superior nonetheless.

The Eurocucks surely will have their SMV usurped fully, which has been happening for quite some time anyway. Italian Chads mog the ever living shit outta any other Euro male. No women even want blonde hair, blue eyed recessive gene cucks anyway.

Can you do a similar tinder experiment for Japan?:feelsaww:

Do an experiment with a person of average appearance boyo not 5% of the Pakistani population :feelskek:
But the Norse really have a culture of cuckism since Viking times if I'm not mistaken they took their wives and let them be fucked by men from other peoples, mediterranean, arab, eastern european people but it can be a lie like all this historical homosexuality shit that only has ultra subjective evidence, even though Finns are more Asian than Norse

More ethnic coping. Chad would of done better. OP is a coping browncel from Lookism, another autistic ethnic chamber of coping. Chad does better on Tinder than non-white men not even just with White women but pretty much all other races of women.

Forgot responding to this but as someone who knows me from my lookism days u must be aware that I'm jbwpilled. Look at my posts history on lookism. No body denies white Chads have higher smv that's water. U completely missed the point. Finnish women shitting on Finnish men is what's interesting here. Also pm me username I think I might know who u are.

Last edited:
Holy fuck I can't fucking believe this. That guy looks like a fucking curry and no girl would ever bat an eye for him here in Sweden. I am an ethnic living in Sweden and if he can perform well on tinder in Finland/Estonia then I believe I have a chance myself.

I guess the girls over there are tired of living in a country with no exotic men. In Sweden there is nothing special being an ethnic.

Same here as well

I'd rather go for nordic women cause I like light features and they are more common in Scandinavia. But I'm a slavcel so for Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish girls I'd be invisible. German foids that I see in the city are usually on the same level as our, polish whores.
@To koniec

True, they mog me
i like both germanic, med and slav girls

@Lebensmüder

Finnish women shitting on Finnish men is what's interesting here.

There is nothing interesting about any race of woman shitting on her men or finding attractive men of any other race attractive. This is especially true for White women of any type hating on white men. Being anti-white male is a trend in the West. Any tall good-looking man of any race is going to do good on Tinder and especially if you are attractive minority in a homogeneous country.

There isn't anything new these kinds of threads are just ethnic copes.

There is nothing interesting about any race of woman shitting on her men or finding attractive men of any other race attractive. This is especially true for White women of any type hating on white men. Being anti-white male is a trend in the West. Any tall good-looking man of any race is going to do good on Tinder and especially if you are attractive minority in a homogeneous country.

There isn't anything new these kinds of threads are just ethnic copes.
It's from the horse's mouth. Women usually don't openly shit on men like that . They virtue signal. That's what's interesting here. And white women are the least likely to racemix. And funny thing is this guy isn't a chad by lookism standards.

He legit looks like a drug peddler or something, he doesn't look good. Finnish women really want to sleep with a guy who looks like a terrorist? Like Seriously?

He legit looks like a drug peddler or something, he doesn't look good. Finnish women really want to sleep with a guy who looks like a terrorist? Like Seriously?

Yeah and I bet a 192 CM mediocre White man could probably get even more matches with in Iran, where you are from, right? I wonder the things an Iranian women would say about Iranian men behind their backs to Chad.

Yeah and I bet a 192 CM mediocre White man could probably get even more matches with in Iran, where you are from, right? I wonder the things an Iranian women would say about Iranian men behind their backs to Chad.
Ethnic women are self hating. Nothing new there. I could find hundreds of tiktoks where brown and asian women are shitting on men of their race but white women never do that.

Ethnic women are self hating.

There is no race of people more self-hating than Whites. Look at what is happening to the West and tell me I am wrong. No sane nation of people would ever do what Western peoples are doing to themselves. It's not surprising to me at all that any European woman insults European men. There isn't anything unique about Finnish women. Sanna Marin btw is very attractive and has a white husband and white child.

There is no race of people more self-hating than Whites. Look at what is happening to the West and tell me I am wrong. No sane nation of people would ever do what Western peoples are doing to themselves. It's not surprising to me at all that any European woman insults European men.
Delusions of grandeur. White people aren't self hating. What's there to self hate about? High QoL, Robust economies, Good healthcare, better looking and taller on average. White nationalism has also returned to mainstream politics.

White people aren't self hating. What's there to self hate about? High QoL, Robust economies, Good healthcare, better looking and taller on average. White nationalism has also returned to mainstream politics.

Most white people don't recognize or acknowledge any of the strengths you listed. If they do than they don't recognize them as being inherent to White people but only the result of the exploitation of other peoples. Don't know if you've been around white people in real life much but they don't act white nationalists on the internet. They don't recognize Whites are good at anything. "Asians are smart" "Blacks are the best athletes", "Hispanics are the hardest workers" "Whites are..?" They don't even talk about white people. They don't even acknowledge the beauty and diversity of whites. All they can ever do is compliment PoC and pretend as if Whites haven't done anything for humanity and aren't worth saving.

Last edited:
Most white people don't recognize or acknowledge any of the strengths you listed. If they do than they don't recognize them as being inherent to White people but only the result of the exploitation of other peoples. Don't know if you've been around white people in real life much but they don't act white nationalists on the internet. They don't recognize Whites are good at anything. They don't even acknowledge the beauty and diversity of whites. All they can ever do is compliment PoC and pretend as if Whites haven't done anything for humanity and aren't worth saving.
Even if all of what u said was true. That isn't "self hate" . Not taking pride in one's race is very different from hating.