Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Atomic chadpill/racepill as a chadrone

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
Nearly 250 matches in under 2 days of swiping as a 6'5 chadrone

Location set to Helsinki and picture of the chad

Here is a Finnish whore dropping a nuclear race pill

"because I'm not attracted, like i can't help it"

Fin 1

Another absolutely brutal blackpill.

"that they are not as good looking"

Sfs 1

More suicidepills

Cds
Dsre 1

And people say women are race loyal. Jfl.

Attachments

• 1000049700.png
    1000049700.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 124
@Pajeetsingh @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown @edgelordcel @Fat Link @Friezacel @Copexodius Maximus @ElTruecel

Old news. Don't care about humanity anymore.

@comradespiderman29 @Serpents reign @supersoldier @Ron.Belgrade @based_meme

Water is wet, GrAY.

Blacks cant be incels

Are you saying the average Finland man has less smv than a 6'5 Tyrone? try it with a niglet or curry and see what you get

Are you saying the average Finland man has less smv than a 6'5 Tyrone? try it with a niglet or curry and see what you get
Aren't nordic white women supposed to the most loyal are whatever

Aren't nordic white women supposed to the most loyal are whatever
All women are the same race, the whore race, "loyalty", "race mixing" are all retarded subhuman incel cope, you're not even in the sexual market in the first place

They'd still choose the average finnish man over the AVERAGE brown man, if you try this with a white chad you'll get the same result

I can't stand seeing pictures/videos of this shit. It's absolute fucking RAGEFUEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Sfcels on suicide watch

@FinnCel it’s over

Chad is a distinct subspecies of homo sapiens. They are above the racepill

All women are the same race, the whore race, "loyalty", "race mixing" are all retarded subhuman incel cope, you're not even in the sexual market in the first place

They'd still choose the average finnish man over the AVERAGE brown man, if you try this with a white chad you'll get the same result

No, women aren't loyal to any race. If they were , we wouldn't have such mixed genes.
Modern Women are not loyal to thier race, nation, tribe or caste. They are only loyal to thier self interest

Water. Blacks Also have media halo, so that also helps. Not that he wouldn't slay, but Just saying. You should try with a Chaddam, because, we have bad media representation. Someone, like Saafir.

Water. Blacks Also have media halo, so that also helps. Not that he wouldn't slay, but Just saying. You should try with a Chaddam, because, we have bad media representation. Someone, like Saafir.
Mulatto chadrones are OP in some locations ngl.

B-b-but just be white :feels:

yes life as attractive man is easy mode what else is new nigga

Wish my life was easy

I... eh nvm, idk, fuck this world tbh