Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Utterly brutal dog pill stacy rejects over 200 men before marrying a golden retriever

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
★★★★★
Her with the dog
Zoo 46efb2 7460260

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is absolutely revolting anyone who sees foids as anymore than animals is retarded, these things simply cannot be considered our equals, when they do shit like this.

@chudur-budur @tehgymcel420 Dogpill bites again

A fucking dog mogs almost the entirety of this forum in sexual experience with a foid its fucking over. What the fuck is it with these white bitches and their dogs holy shit, it's disgusting.

One dog has higher SMV than everyone on this forum combined. Dogpill is inevitable, cannot be avoided, and anyone who denies it is a delusional coper.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Absolutely disgusting

I bet the dog gets cucked regularly.

Dogpill denier on suicide watch.

One dog has higher SMV than everyone on this forum combined. Dogpill is inevitable, cannot be avoided, and anyone who denies it is a delusional coper.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

That dog literally mogged 200 human males and obviously, all of them were chads.

4pTqzI2.jpg

Women aren’t equal to us, only cucks think that. Any woman that thinks she’s equal to me will get equal rights and lefts in a sanctioned boxing match.

Clown fucking world. Imagine a man marrying a fucking dog. Society would literally collapse. He'd be lynched right on the spot.

dogs have it easier than this forum

Women aren’t equal to us, only cucks think that. Any woman that thinks she’s equal to me will get equal rights and lefts in a sanctioned boxing match.
Based and high IQ. If a female wants to be my equal, she has to beat me in a sanctioned supervised fight/boxing match. Chances of holes winning against me are 0.0000000001% so....

he looks happy tho :feelstrash:

The whore needs to be raped and killed by multiple sub4 curries, in the game Grand Theft Auto V.