Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel USING TINDER IS BRUTAL AS A SUBHUMAN INCEL

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
SEEING ALL THESE HOT FOIDS AND UGLY FOIDS WHO ARE MY LOOKSMATCH, AND I WILL NEVER GONNA TOUCH IS FUCKING BRUTAL RAGE FUELL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
DATING APPS NEEDS TO BE BANNED IN ALL COUNTRIES IN THE FUCKING WORLD, THIS SHIT IT'S ALL MANIPULATED BY CHADS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

thanks for the daily water thread, captain obvious

thanks for the daily water thread, captain obvious
this

also

if ur not chad/htn dont go on tinder bc it will just end up in you getting sad and mogged

if ur not chad/htn dont go on tinder bc it will just end up in you getting sad and mogged
All the normie ""Friends"" and/or co-workers I have had tell me just how hard it is nowadays: Yet, if I were to try & explain this to my parents, they would brush it off somehow.

SEEING ALL THESE HOT FOIDS AND UGLY FOIDS WHO ARE MY LOOKSMATCH, AND I WILL NEVER GONNA TOUCH IS FUCKING BRUTAL RAGE FUELL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
DATING APPS NEEDS TO BE BANNED IN ALL COUNTRIES IN THE FUCKING WORLD, THIS SHIT IT'S ALL MANIPULATED BY CHADS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Delete it