Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom’s friends son is a incel in denial

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
this bluepilled incel in denial is driving himself crazy and i can tell. I’m not sure if he is autistic but I feel like he is cuz he acts like he is in a tv show sometimes. Like he legit bowed to my mom once and said “can i please have some water” and he said it’s just japan tradition (which is bullshit He ain’t even from japan) like this dumbass just watches too much anime. He is your typical weeb and he fucking likes muscular women like a weirdo and he said he wouldn’t mind being abused by them like what the fuck???

Anyways he tells me incels are dumb and all this other shit but yet he doesn’t realize he is one. I tried to tell him he is a incel and he said “no i’m not! Do you even know what that means!!” like this guy is fucking 5’2 (he even got mad when i said foids mostly like tall men and he wants tall foids) and he legit shaved all his fucking hair off while being 18 years old like what the hell?

He keeps fake laughing at me and calling me weird but yet everyone i know has thought he was a weirdo too. He even said that something always seemed off about me like nigga you don’t even have friends. Anyways now he wants to join the fucking marines bros gonna get shot in one second

edit: he also made fun of my brocels looks and started insanely fake laughing

tldr: Incel in denial refuses to accept he is a incel and is just making himself nuts due to not accepting the facts that it’s over

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Let that sink in.

Let that sink in.
You can lead a incel in denial to the black pill, but you can’t make him swallow.

He can deny all he wants but the blackpill always comes to collect.

this bluepilled incel in denial is driving himself crazy and i can tell. I’m not sure if he is autistic but I feel like he is cuz he acts like he is in a tv show sometimes. Like he legit bowed to my mom once and said “can i please have some water” and he said it’s just japan tradition (which is bullshit He ain’t even from japan) like this dumbass just watches too much anime. He is your typical weeb and he fucking likes muscular women like a weirdo and he said he wouldn’t mind being abused by them like what the fuck???

Anyways he tells me incels are dumb and all this other shit but yet he doesn’t realize he is one. I tried to tell him he is a incel and he said “no i’m not! Do you even know what that means!!” like this guy is fucking 5’2 (he even got mad when i said foids mostly like tall men and he wants tall foids) and he legit shaved all his fucking hair off while being 18 years old like what the hell?

He keeps fake laughing at me and calling me weird but yet everyone i know has thought he was a weirdo too. He even said that something always seemed off about me like nigga you don’t even have friends. Anyways now he wants to join the fucking marines bros gonna get shot in one second

tldr: Incel in denial refuses to accept he is a incel and is just making himself nuts due to not accepting the facts that it’s over
He sounds like he is an autist and I highly doubt that the Marines would even accept him but hopefully he does get accepted he is going to get the shit beaten out of him and he will eventually die in the Eastern Front once America goes to war with Russia if they ever reinstitute the draft I would either commit suicide or go on the Run there are people out there who really don't need help and you should just let natural selection destroy them I'm surprised nature hasn't taken me out so maybe I am useful or maybe I am just careful I don't know which one it is but I am still here in my mid-30s alone but I still know who I am I am self aware I know I'm a genetic loser I know I'm stupid and I know I'm never going to improve it's just me in my world of enemies so I self-isolate and continue on with my coping mechanism

You should just ignore the cunt

don't try to argue with retards, if you feel like you can't change his mind then why waste your time trying to change it?

He can deny all he wants but the blackpill always comes to collect.
Yeah he will probably reach his breaking point someday and finally accept being a incel
He sounds like he is an autist and I highly doubt that the Marines would even accept him but hopefully he does get accepted he is going to get the shit beaten out of him and he will eventually die in the Eastern Front once America goes to war with Russia if they ever reinstitute the draft I would either commit suicide or go on the Run there are people out there who really don't need help and you should just let natural selection destroy them I'm surprised nature hasn't taken me out so maybe I am useful or maybe I am just careful I don't know which one it is but I am still here in my mid-30s alone but I still know who I am I am self aware I know I'm a genetic loser I know I'm stupid and I know I'm never going to improve it's just me in my world of enemies so I self-isolate and continue on with my coping mechanism
i honeslty think he may be autistic. He also told me he fucking saw a demon once and it tried to strangle him like what the fuck?? This guy might be schizophrenic He probably wants to go to the marines in hope to get murdered. It’s better off he gets murdered just end his misery

60 percent of men are incels in denial

You should just ignore the cunt
yeah he is annoying as hell
don't try to argue with retards, if you feel like you can't change his mind then why waste your time trying to change it?
true
Nah you should blackpill him brutally. He seems already on the edge it won't take much for him to lose it.
He will probably loose it in a couple years when he finds out it’s been so long and still he got no foids.

Blackpill will always started collecting and targeted his dumbass

Yeah he will probably reach his breaking point someday and finally accept being a incel

i honeslty think he may be autistic. He also told me he fucking saw a demon once and it tried to strangle him like what the fuck?? This guy might be schizophrenic He probably wants to go to the marines in hope to get murdered. It’s better off he gets murdered just end his misery
That's the point there's a lot of people who really do not need to exist in our society and I'm not talking about us as in cells I'm talking about people who are just mentally unfit for this world I at least have a job and I'm not proud of myself for my predicament but I am still a contributing member of society I like to think he sounds really young some people are really foolish in their youth I was kind of a retard at that age as well but I at least tried to have a curiosity about the world to be honest man most people shouldn't exist in the first place there is way too many humans on this planet and it's training the Earth's resources and we really shouldn't be here because there is no reason for us to be here now that we're here you might as well devote it to enjoying yourself before you die that's the advice you should give this young man he should engage in Epicurean Hedonism and just be a free thinking monk type rather than worrying about engaging in Social acceptance

LMAO that's really brutal. It's worse being an incel in denial rather than accepting that you are one. Delusions and copium overdose.

I feel bad for him. I would probably just let him find out on his own.

By 30 he will change his tune

Let that sink in.
3ub7yu

Introduce him to .is. guaranteed he will realize the bluepill delusion his whore mom brainwashies hm in

Introduce him to .is. guaranteed he will realize the bluepill delusion his whore mom brainwashies hm in
i would but he would tell me to get off that site and all this bullshit. He almost caught me on here and he was begging to see what he saw on my phone which was this site

i would but he would tell me to get off that site and all this bullshit. He almost caught me on here and he was begging to see what he saw on my phone which was this site
Then don't do it right now. Wait for him to realize BP then introduce him to this site

He does sounds autistic and like he's gonna take the path of transgenderism soon.
As for the spiritual bullshit I went through a similar phase when I was younger, coping with occult stuff. It's something autists do to cope with loneliness, he's not schizophrenic.

What a fucking loser