Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the most brutal experience you’ve had with a foid?

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
For me it was when I just started sixth form in Uk. I was excited to “meet new people :soy: :soy: :soy: ” . At this time I was still red pilled and was actually on nofap :soy: :soy: .
I saw a foid that I liked and I thought to myself maybe I’ll try talking to her since she is in my class. but after 5 minutes I notice that she’s talking to a literal 6’10 niggER who heightmogs literally the entire school. This mf had to duck down when walking through doors. Turns out she was already friends with him before.
Anytime I saw her she always had a man with her and sometimes multiple orbiters. I nevER even had a fucking chance.
I sat on the same table as hER and a nigger sheboon literal fucking landwhale called princess. :lul::lul:. But this fucking bitch took control of the conversation and purposefully left me out of it. She talked only to the foids and some other thugmaxxed curry who was on the table. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
After this I still had some hope howevER my hopes kept being crushed ovER and ovER again.
Eventually I stopped trying and just accepted the fact that foids are fucking evil demonic creatures who hate real masculine gentleman like me and prefer thugmaxxed niggERs and chads who want to pump and dump them. I’m truly done with it all and I fucking hate them.

To answer this question requires me to open pandora's box

Group of girls laughed at me as I got my ass kicked for no reason and then all simped for the guy afterward. Left me face down on concrete while a group of girls laughed at me bloodied. This is when I was in 6th grade. It was a very defining moment for me and it still affects me to this day.

1. Foid falsely accused me of sexual assault

2. A different foid told me to my face that I'm an ugly, small, pervert when I asked her out

3. One foid had her white knights beat me up

Group of girls laughed at me as I got my ass kicked for no reason and then all simped for the guy afterward. Left me face down on concrete while a group of girls laughed at me bloodied. This is when I was in 6th grade. It was a very defining moment for me and it still affects me to this day.
over

I hope they all die and get raped

Whenever I walk outside, foids run away in fear 'cause I look like a young version of the homeless man in my pfp

1. A Foid lied about me and got me kicked off of a televised knowledge bowl school vs school program as a child. She got her karmic reward much later down the line for this however though as she ended up doing three years in Michigan’s women’s prison for being an accessory for her Chad in trafficking heroin. This foid presented like a goody two shoes foid too when young who you’d think would’ve grown up to literally become a doctor or lawyer but nope. Just Chad’s plaything and now with a permanently ruined reputation. :lul:

2. Led on by multiple foids for months on end only to ultimately be cucked by them with Chad due to their cluster B mental illness.

1. Foid falsely accused me of sexual assault

2. A different foid told me to my face that I'm an ugly, small, pervert when I asked her out

3. One foid had her white knights beat me up
Did you go jail when accused of sexual assault? Also, how many guys beat you up and why?

The first time is when when one told me straight up to my face "I don't want him" when another dude suggested she could date me, but she wanted my bro. That shite stung. A 2nd time is when I walked a long way home and semi stranded and started to feel like I was going to collapse of exhaustion, so I took break. She noticed I was clearly tired and offered me a ride if I paid. I actually had money on me and was willing to pay, but she was actually joking the whole time and smiled it off. Maybe I'm just sensitive but that shite felt cold hearted like a mofo because she briefly made me feel relieved. It's these memories that teach me something new every so often and I feel like this is how every girl will truly feel about me overall.

A female reported me for sexual harrassment back in middle school when i tried to talk to her

I got accused of being a stalker after a foid rejected and blocked me on social media. After that, her and her friends humiliated me on Twitter/X I hate this foid to this day and I wish I could get my ravange on them this is what made me take the blackpill

Last edited:
my own mother rejected me, didn't breastfeed me
at age 6,
neighbour girl would bully me
aunt molested me

i only ever had 100% negative experiences with foids.

must be due to my pERsonality, though

For me it was when I just started sixth form in Uk. I was excited to “meet new people :soy: :soy: :soy: ” . At this time I was still red pilled and was actually on nofap :soy: :soy: .
I saw a foid that I liked and I thought to myself maybe I’ll try talking to her since she is in my class. but after 5 minutes I notice that she’s talking to a literal 6’10 niggER who heightmogs literally the entire school. This mf had to duck down when walking through doors. Turns out she was already friends with him before.
Anytime I saw her she always had a man with her and sometimes multiple orbiters. I nevER even had a fucking chance.
I sat on the same table as hER and a nigger sheboon literal fucking landwhale called princess. :lul::lul:. But this fucking bitch took control of the conversation and purposefully left me out of it. She talked only to the foids and some other thugmaxxed curry who was on the table. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
After this I still had some hope howevER my hopes kept being crushed ovER and ovER again.
Eventually I stopped trying and just accepted the fact that foids are fucking evil demonic creatures who hate real masculine gentleman like me and prefer thugmaxxed niggERs and chads who want to pump and dump them. I’m truly done with it all and I fucking hate them.
When i was play kill marry date in childhood, fucking bitch said to kill me

When I was in High School, I was purplepilled or whatever and had a relatively young teacher there I was really into. We talked a lot and she helped me out on assignments, even at times almost seeming like she wanted to do something with me, only to bring her Chad boyfriend in on the final day of school; they both looked at me, and I knew what was up. I was a young kid with mental issues, and she was a narcissist who got abused/neglected when she was a child. She then ghosted me, and when I finally managed to get her number (she gave it to a shortcel friend of mine before school even ended) a year and a half later and confront her she was really defensive, acted like she did nothing wrong, and threatened me. She also went behind my back and shittalked me to a lot of mutual acquaintances, especially after I called her. I may be able to make her lose her job, but don't want to do unless this all starts being a big problem for me. I'll never forget, and will never forgive, though, and if I have some opportunity in the future to fuck her over and get away with it I'll take it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Never got into anything that was brutal just generally rejected and ignored.