Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Using terms like "Roastie" or "Femoid" is cringey and Low IQ ASF

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
You're just letting everyone know that you're a turbo-autist when you use these psudeo-memes. It's like the Incel equivalent of "M'Lady."

Not only that, it makes you come off as some kind juvenile, vitriolic troll who hates women (which is fine, but just be aware of your lack of self awareness and how you're giving inceltears prime bait by showing it.)

It's cringey as fuck, especially "Femoid". I would love it if these sperg buzzwords disappeared.

Last edited:
Stop policing discourse and allow people to vent. I only take issue with particular arguments and thought patterns, not with the colorful way people might express themselves.

Nah it’s funny.

we are already cringey by posting here brah

You say 'turbo autist' as though that's a bad thing :feelsautistic:

These are just terms used to vent. I doubt anybody here is autistic enough to use them in real life. Females dehumanize us in real life, why not return the favour.

This.
Do not create a stupid new-speak, seriously, is it just too hard to type in words such as "attractive", "female", "girl", "promiscuous"?

Sounds the kind of thing a bluepilled cuckbot gaylordian might say :think:

go back to r/Cuckold

No it pisses them off and gets the roasties toasty

Also it’s just plain funny

You can hate women no problem but I would love it if people stopped using cringey ass buzzwords and Arby's memes

Last edited:
Roastie is one of the greatest terms ever invented. I use it IRL all the time.

Stop making us look bad by using these sperg buzzwords please

Implying we don't already look bad by virtue of being ugly virgins, jfl @ you appeasing cuck. I sincerely don't give a fuck what norm- or femoids think of me. At least not anymore.....

stop trying to police us.

wouldn't be surprised if your a cucktears member tbh. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Having an account in incels.is is cringey asf.

>say women, she, her
Trigger some people.
>say cunt, bitch, slut
Trigger some people.
>say foid, femoid, roastie
Trigger some people.

That's why word bans are dumb. It's just my taste > your taste.

the word cringe is cringe

mogs me

kek

that roastie has a stinky pussy

I thought both of these were kind of stupid at first (roastie is diminutive and childish sounding, femoid reminds one of a Poindexter robot caricature talking about "scary girls" - I've always liked foid, though). There's no denying how effective these words are at rubbing sand in all the right pussies, though. I still see comments over at SphincterTears on the model of:

What's a ""'''''''roastie""""""""
It's what these losers think happens when a strong woman takes parades of dicks and has her labia blown out like roast beef. Um, like, that's not how strong women work, incels.
Omg that's horrible. I have no words. I hate incels and I'm here for you anytime you want to thank me.

There's no denying the efficacy of these words. They're great.

JFL at low IQ members looking at this from a "defending women" standpoint, more of a "stop looking like an autist" standpoint. I DGAF about women, but using cringey ass buzzword-insults gives our detractors fuel to talk shit about us. It'd be like, what if girls starting called men they didn't like "Hangies" or something, we would just laugh at how fucking stupid it sounds.

Must be just an age thing, I might have found it funny as a teenager now I just facepalm

JFL at low IQ members looking at this from a "defending women" standpoint, more of a "stop looking like an autist" standpoint. I DGAF about women, but using cringey ass buzzword-insults gives our detractors fuel to talk shit about us.
Let them talk shit, they are extremely low IQ. It shouldn't bother anyone what cuckqueers and the like do.

Cucks gonna cuck,
Chads gonna fuck,
Stacy’s gonna suck,
While I am here waiting,
to get run over by a truck.

JFL at low IQ members looking at this from a "defending women" standpoint, more of a "stop looking like an autist" standpoint. I DGAF about women, but using cringey ass buzzword-insults gives our detractors fuel to talk shit about us.

Once again you don't get it. It doesn't matter if we are "mysogynists" and say dumb buzzwords or if we try to appease normies by being quiet and acting nice. Ugly sub-5 men who are virgins get shit on REGARDLESS of what they do. So we might as well vent and trigger them while we are at it

Yeah, we've got an image to maintain here, fellis. I suggest everyone stop being "cringey" and use one of the preferred big brain insults below:

neckbeard
autist
toxic
fedora
entitled
douchecanoe
fucking mean asshole, I have a girlfriend because I am not a

Once again you don't get it. It doesn't matter if we are "mysogynists" and say dumb buzzwords or if we try to appease normies by being quiet and acting nice. Ugly sub-5 men who are virgins get shit on REGARDLESS of what they do. So we might as well vent and trigger them while we are at it
Any normie who hears someone say that just laughs and applies platitudes. Only Blackpilled guys know this nugget of truth.

I don't use the words myself, but we as a community should be above the policing of language.

We are turbo autists. Kys you redditfag normie. Back to incelqueers

What's the point in worrying about baiting IncelTears? If they really, REALLY, honest and for truly wanna rap about this, I'll "watch my language." But if all they care about it lawyerballing me with semantics, they don't really give a damn. Not really. So there's no point.

You're just letting everyone know that you're a turbo-autist when you use these psudeo-memes

we are already on a fucking incel website. do you really think calling girls femoids and roasties has any additional impact on how people perceive us?
protip: it doesnt. not one bit.

we are already the lowest of the low.
it doesnt get any more pathetic and disgusting than us.
we are already seen as absolute scum, nothing we say or do will change anything about that.

Your whole existence as an incel is cringy to normal people so i dont think it will make a difference. Even if you policed the language they will just say:

"oh may gadd stop using that forum ayy lmaoo what a pathetic male xdd"

So this suggestion and language policing is unnecessary, just let people vent.

stop getting so easily cringed out.

Fuck off. I am not juvenile, but I am vitriolic and I do hate femoids. Saying "femoid" instead of "woman" underscores and acknowledges that they aren't complete persons.

Cucktear spotted. Roasties and femoids is how we call sub-Stacy females.

I’ll say it if I want to boyo

Fuck off faggot.

I will say whatever the fuck I want you cuck, this forum is for exactly that

They have a plethora of insults for us. Why not return the favor? I don't care how they see us.

That's how we use freedom of speech, no? We're able to call them whatever we want. And you allow hating women, yet suggest to stop using these words, what's the point? They still will say we hate women, because we're the ones of many who don't accept their bluepill shit, and terms we use has nothing to do with the way they perceive us.

The fact that being treated as less than human triggers them is enough for me to keep using those terms.

Kill yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back