Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Using terms like "Roastie" or "Femoid" is cringey and Low IQ ASF

what a shitpost
he added a blackpill tag as well, abusing it
reported.

I personnaly don't use them outside the Venting section of the forum.

Were all autists anyways, so why should we care?

I mean most of the time theyre used ironically. If you are using them seriously lol @ you, Id never use those terms IRL

The only one I find cringey is "FHO"

Because typing/speaking about bey, clapback, etc. is better?

Let people use whatever terminology they want. You're on an incel forum. Keep the autism here and there's no problem with it.

I thought both of these were kind of stupid at first (roastie is diminutive and childish sounding, femoid reminds one of a Poindexter robot caricature talking about "scary girls" - I've always liked foid, though). There's no denying how effective these words are at rubbing sand in all the right pussies, though. I still see comments over at SphincterTears on the model of:

What's a ""'''''''roastie""""""""
It's what these losers think happens when a strong woman takes parades of dicks and has her labia blown out like roast beef. Um, like, that's not how strong women work, incels.
Omg that's horrible. I have no words. I hate incels and I'm here for you anytime you want to thank me.

There's no denying the efficacy of these words. They're great.

those words sounds so stupid especially when english is not your first language

JFL if you believe normies will like us more.

One thing I agree with CuckTears on:

"Roastie" is retarded.

Femoid makes sense, but I never use it because it makes me think of robots on r9k, and females cannot be robots/incels/etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back