Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Users on here that do not shower and brush their teeth are not truecels.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Wtf is wrong with some of you.
One guy wrote a post about how he hasn't showered in months and another guy posted about how he hasn't brushed his teeth In months.
I shower and brush my teeth everyday and i still dont get females attention, that's how I know I'm truecel.
But if you aren't doing this basic shit for so long, then you cannot be considered truecel.
Of coarse people are going to treat you badly if you smell like a bum.

I think most of them still got rejected when they took care of themselves

"Just take a shower bro."

You're spitting bluepill BS.

Who the fuck doesn't shower or brush their teeth. I can't go to bed without brushing them, they feel nasty af.

I will take care of my personal hygien from this day onward, won't pursue females because i got better things to do and will go back to studying soon.
Strangely enough, nobody cared about my thick stank, nobody commented on it, mind-boggling tbh

"Just take a shower bro."

You're spitting bluepill BS.
It is a serious deterrent of social activity, is someone's breath stinks like crazy then people aren't going to try and talk to you.
I'm not even saying it will get them laid, but if you are stinking like crazy then you won't know if your really incel or just a stinky normie.

I do that stuff everyday, but people who don't are just LDARing. LDARing is for the ones who know it's completely over.

I will take care of my personal hygien from this day onward, won't pursue females because i got better things to do and will go back to studying soon.
Strangely enough, nobody cared about my thick stank, nobody commented on it, mind-boggling tbh
Most people don't say anything because they don't want to look bad.
There was this one kid in highschool that stunk like crazy and everyone would make fun of him behind his back.

tbf if you are deformed or st.bo2cel levels of ugly then you are truecel by proxy.

You think they didn’t shower before? Or brush? They stopped giving a shit about their appearance when they realized its over

tbf if you are deformed or st.bo2cel levels of ugly then you are truecel by proxy.
Yeah but a normie not showering and brushing their teeth will be treated like an incel.

Most people don't say anything because they don't want to look bad.
There was this one kid in highschool that stunk like crazy and everyone would make fun of him behind his back.
True, most people talk shit behind my back.

Yeah but a normie not showering and brushing their teeth will be treated like an incel.

normies have no reason to complain if they dont groom themselves. heck, this even applies for 3-4 subhumans still maxxing.

Yes indeed, take care of yourself and live healthy.

I think most of them still got rejected when they took care of themselves
Correct. This is like saying that fats are volcel even though they were fit for a consistent amount of time. The assumption game is too real.

Why not just brush your teeth? Its so easy and can prevent so many issues.

Anybody who is only brushing and showering for female attention is a fucking idiot and should just kill themselves, are they saying that their teeth falling out or getting a rash on your crotch area isn't going to be a painful inconvenience lol.

Because most have given up already

I do that stuff everyday, but people who don't are just LDARing. LDARing is for the ones who know it's completely over.
The blackpill I didn't need on a sunday evening. BRB brushing my teeth and wageslaving another week.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back