Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

user you like the least?

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
let's be men and release our anger

for me its @commander_zoidberg since he's an anti-jailbait cuck in a way straight outta inceltears

@Twisted
when will this troll finally get banned

@gentsupreme
mentalcel,volcel,failed normie, troll, sub5-baiter

And now you're gonna tag yourselves because you're pussies afraid of confrontation

fakecels like twisted and other braggarts

also extremely aggressive users like that guy anincelforlifelol and cuck-damage, like calm the fuck down.

Last edited:
And now you're gonna tag yourselves because you're pussies afraid of confrontation
I couldn't think of anyone else and I hate myself on an unhealthy level

Well alright I guess I can give a more honest opinion

@Akarin

Probably you and anyone else that fantasizes about sex with little girls.

Not that anyone here is even on my mind throughout the day, but since you asked, there you go.

It's because it's against the rules, isn't it? Witch hunting?

@dr-problematic by far.
The guy is severely immature(acts like he is above everyone, yet writes like a 8 year old 47 chromosome having kid),
has low IQ, and incomprehensible grammar. I would be able to excuse all of this if not for the fact that he is an hyper aggressive, confrontational, high T ogre. He always tries to call people out, but fails miserably, since people don't even understand his points.
God, his posts fills me with rage.

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS

His avatar and his posts are low iq

@theonlytruecel for admitting "the girl of his dreams" was hitting on him.

guys like him just shouldn't be on here.

@dr-problematic by far.
The guy is severely immature(acts like he is above everyone, yet writes like a 8 year old 47 chromosome having kid),
has low IQ, and incomprehensible grammar. I would be able to excuse all of this if not for the fact that he is an hyper aggressive, confrontational, high T ogre. He always tries to call people out, but fails miserably, since people don't even understand his points.
God, his posts fills me with rage.

I thought he left this forum a few weeks ago?

@theonlytruecel for admitting "the girl of his dreams" was hitting on him.

guys like him just shouldn't be on here.

lol whats wrong with you? i said that i fucked up. what else do i have to do? crucify myself?

troll reported.

Good luck with that, hall monitor.

99a2ea397db015a4d30362f16151ff73

Any fakecels, cuckcels or BBC theory faggot posters.

I like every user except those who are Orbiters, Whiteknights, Have kissed or had sex with a girl before, and those who humblebrag

fakecels like @Twisted

I'm curious where did you see users here "fantasizing about sex with little kids"

Are you shitting me?

Guys like Akarin and others have made many threads promoting/implying sexual acts with children.

Are you shitting me?

Guys like Akarin and others have made many threads promoting/implying sexual acts with children.

define "children". which chronological ages exactly make one a child? from which age one stops being defined as a child?

low iq anti degeneracycels, assholes, and cuckqueers who moralfag about """"""pedophilia""""""

define "children". which chronological ages exactly make one a child? from which age one stops being defined a a child?

You're gonna sit there and play your little semantics to try and convince me that having sex with children is ok. I'm not down with that.

I'm not gonna debate it because my mind can't be changed.

You're gonna sit there and play your little semantics to try and convince me that having sex with children is ok. I'm not down with that.

I'm not gonna debate it because my mind can't be changed.

so countries which allow sex from 14+ with no age restrictions are countries full of pedos, in your opinion?

fakecels like twisted and other braggarts

also extremely aggressive users like that guy anincelforlifelol and cuck-damage, like calm the fuck down.

I used to dislike theVman for being aggressive but life is hard for him and I see where he is coming from tbh.
GL bragcels are the worst tho ahem oktupuskunt
Some random newbies who start shit need to be banned

I'm surprised I haven't been mentioned.