Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

user you like the least?

curry slayer=mogged by white 5/10 or they are mix that would look better as pure white anyways

Show me examples at least. Nobody here believes an 8/10 ethnic can get mogged by a 5/10 white guy.

@Sub8Hate Just get unbanned boyo, you are still lurking.............

no because he is fakecel who had sex before and also he is moron in general

He is not an incel? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought he was a normie but not a degenerate. Jfl @ not practicing what you preach.
I grew up high inhib Legit 11/10) and excluded from everything. So when I had the chance to be a normie I took it because I thought it would be fun. EDIT: "Fun" is the wrong way to describe it. Better put, I thought it was essentially a necessity to find friends and a wife.

No, it's just absolute soul-destroying degenerate trash. Nothing comes from it but destroying your ability to love, destroying "relationships", being a backstabbing queer, poisoning your body, and overall stress.

I haven't even given the slightest effort into trying to be cool or have sex or anything like that in a long time. It's just trash.

Last edited:
I grew up high inhib Legit 11/10) and excluded from everything. So when I had the chance to be a normie I took it because I thought it would be fun.

No, it's just absolute soul-destroying degenerate trash. Nothing comes from it but destroying your ability to love, destroying "relationships", being a backstabbing queer, poisoning your body, and overall stress.

I haven't even given the slightest effort into trying to be cool or have sex or anything like that in a long time. It's just trash.

I get that, I do not fully blame you considering society brainwashes everyone into thinking it is cool to be a degenerate, but you have lost the right to judge others on their degeneracy if you did the same thing yourself. Good thing that you bettered yourself though, so props for that but wanting your future partner to be a virgin non-degenerate is hypocritical considering you are not a virgin yourself anymore.

I get that, I do not fully blame you considering society brainwashes everyone into thinking it is cool to be a degenerate, but you have lost the right to judge others on their degeneracy if you did the same thing yourself. Good thing that you bettered yourself though, so props for that but wanting your future partner to be a virgin non-degenerate is hypocritical considering you are not a virgin yourself anymore.
I feel extreme guilt every single day for reaching the peak of physical pleasure with someone who is not my one and only. It sincerely torments me, but it is a punishment I deserve.

In my theoretical conquest to execute degenerates, I would give them all a chance to repent first. Plus, the main targets would be the extreme ones who PROMOTE degeneracy through their position of status.

I've also been thinking and I think I can still say I want a virgin though. It's up to the girl to set her standards and whether or not she would date me. Hell, most girls would rather date a non-virgin than a virgin.

I feel extreme guilt every single day for reaching the peak of physical pleasure with someone who is not my one and only. It sincerely torments me, but it is a punishment I deserve.

In my theoretical conquest to execute degenerates, I would give them all a chance to repent first. Plus, the main targets would be the extreme ones who PROMOTE degeneracy through their position of status.

I've also been thinking and I think I can still say I want a virgin though. It's up to the girl to set her standards and whether or not she would date me. Hell, most girls would rather date a non-virgin than a virgin.
still doesn't change the fact youre a volcel, fakecel, normie. Spreading your nonsense on an incel forum.

still doesn't change the fact youre a volcel, fakecel, normie. Spreading your nonsense on an incel forum.
I'm not a fakecel because I don't claim to be an Incel in the first place. If you're okay with betabuxxing for some used up slut then you're literally a cuck.

I'm not a fakecel because I don't claim to be an Incel in the first place. If you're okay with betabuxxing for some used up slut then you're literally a cuck.
your whole purpose here is just because you don't want a non virgin lol
You act like I have a chance with women anyway.

@Themisterpepsi because I have it on good authority that he drinks Sprite.

im angry right now

@ItheIthe for many reasons. for his obnoxiously edgy and retarded """"christian"""" beliefs (in quotes because he just picks and chooses the edgiest old testement ideas). Often mentions his contact with females he could be fucking and social life he could be indulging in. Constantly spams low iq, edgy threads with retarded theories about "degeneracy". "HUURR DURR IM 8===DTEH8===DTEH DAE SUI COZ NO PRIME 16 YAER OLD 2 MARRY?"
Most people that reply agreeing with his threads.
@blickpall for being pretentious and autistic
@Kointo for having 1% content worth reading but makes up 80% of the forum posts and general manchildish edgelordiness

most blackops2cel avatar posters are assholes like that VLO cunt

im angry right now

@ItheIthe for many reasons. for his obnoxiously edgy and retarded """"christian"""" beliefs (in quotes because he just picks and chooses the edgiest old testement ideas). Often mentions his contact with females he could be fucking and social life he could be indulging in. Constantly spams low iq, edgy threads with retarded theories about "degeneracy". "HUURR DURR IM 8===DTEH8===DTEH DAE SUI COZ NO PRIME 16 YAER OLD 2 MARRY?"
@Kointo for having 1% content worth reading but makes up 80% of the forum posts and general manchildish edgelordiness

Talk shit about our messiah one more time bitchboy.

I just dislike any coping religious people at the moment. I can't understand why people are so illogical.

@Twisted I hope a gang of low inhib rapefugees pass his pretty 5'7 boy pussy around and compliment him while they're doing it.

@Twisted I hope a gang of low inhib rapefugees pass his pretty 5'7 boy pussy around and compliment him while they're doing it.

"MUH MUH AUTISM" goes clubbing and to house parties, fucking lol

St. BlackOps2cel postmogs you to shit without even making 1 post
low post count posters should learn to stop backtalking their superiors. if someone with a low post count has an opinion that differs from someone with more posts, they should NOT try to reason with them. they shouldn't ask why either. they should simply accept what they say as fact WITHOUT talking back. Too many times I've seen a newfag trying to talk back to a veteran, and it's disgusting, because the newfag has no idea what they are talking about. The only time a newfag is right is when 500,000 newfags are talking back to a single veteran poster.

im angry right now

You mistake honesty for "edgelordiness". What, you don't have hate and disdain for society?

When did @Indari become such a saucy sauce-lord, throwing his fiery rocket sauce everywhere?

The indari I knew was rotting with a chance of rotting.

Also @VLÖ isn't an asshole. He destroys coping gymcels who spew their rhetoric.

@VLÖ
@Blackpill101
@Redpill Robert
@Akarin

And all the racist incels. Hope you all die virgin ;D

Commie cuck detected.

He is a confirmed commie cuck SJW. Funny thing is I'm actually not even racist but to these leftist cucks you so much as make a joke or hold any right-wing viewpoints you're automatically "rathistht."

All the fakecels good looking or average guys, if you are not sub5 you have no right to be here.

The moralfags whether the Jesus freaks, the Muhammad freaks or the self-ignoring blue pilled normiefags who hate something for the sole reason their normiefag bros hate it too.

He is a confirmed commie cuck SJW. Funny thing is I'm actually not even racist but to these leftist cucks you so much as make a joke or hold any right-wing viewpoints you're automatically "rathistht."
He's a legit nigger so he's just offended

all you cunts because im only faboulous

iiiTeMpeR, the biggest white knight on this website by far

The moralfags whether the Jesus freaks, the Muhammad freaks or the self-ignoring blue pilled normiefags who hate something for the sole reason their normiefag bros hate it too.
I agree and welcome back. Did you get a warning or something?

I agree and welcome back. Did you get a warning or something?
Yes I did, well it's not that it really lasted that long either but I decided to stop posting for a while and focus on learning more programming topics.

low post count posters should learn to stop backtalking their superiors. alking about. The only time a newfag is right is when 500,000 newfags are talking back to a single veteran poster.

You do realize a much bigger incel community existed before this site right?

You do realize older members registered here with fewer posts than newer ones likely came from r/incels

You do realize a much bigger incel community existed before this site right?

You do realize older members registered here with fewer posts than newer ones likely came from r/incels
ya it was a shit copypasta

@"Classic Jarvis"
Always insults me for my zoophilia, probably a moralfaggot too.