Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

user you like the least?

I used to dislike theVman for being aggressive but life is hard for him and I see where he is coming from tbh.
GL bragcels are the worst tho ahem oktupuskunt
Some random newbies who start shit need to be banned

Normally I never even call anyone a fakecel, but twisted literally brags in discord/etc about his tinder matches and shit. motherfucker makes THE most autistic posts ever, he's legit just trolling this forum most of the time. still don't want him banned though tbh, he's pretty funny.

and yeah, those new guys are such obvious cucktears infiltrators.

Normally I never even call anyone a fakecel, but twisted literally brags in discord/etc about his tinder matches and shit. motherfucker makes THE most autistic posts ever, he's legit just trolling this forum most of the time. still don't want him banned though tbh, he's pretty funny.

don't assume that too soon, I got permabanned once too because of that

are you calling me an infiltrator

no lmao

if some dude has like 2-3 posts and makes a thread like "ALL ROASTIES DESERVE RAPE" or some shit like that.
ohhhh
giphy.gif

but twisted literally brags in discord/etc about his tinder matches and shit. motherfucker makes THE most autistic posts ever, he's legit just trolling this forum most of the time.
he needs to leave

Hehe xd and co. I just dont like jews

fakecels like twisted and other braggarts

also extremely aggressive users like that guy anincelforlifelol and cuck-damage, like calm the fuck down.

JFL at the irony of calling @Twisted a fakecel KEKKKKKKK.

we dont know? Hes a troll and he was good looking enough to get matches in the first place.
Putting it in the girl is what ultimately matters, not matches or looks per se. We should reserve our judgement for Twisted.

currently? maybe octopusfag. I'm cool with most people tho

I never got tinder matches, i never even used tinder. i never bragged before in my life, because i have nothing to brag about. he's literally a troll.

this

he's a manlet who looks like a fish with unclosable mouth. But he's not ugly and still young. He should just go out and meet girls instead of counting 9000 surgeries he needs. Actually talking to his countless matches instead of bragging won't hurt too.

Putting it in the girl is what ultimately matters, not matches or looks per se. We should reserve our judgement for Twisted.
lol okay twisteds alt account

@Its_OVER needs to rope asap

LMAOOO

yeah, but i will never use tinder so whatever. this dude gets actual matches and like never does anything with it. like wtf
Try it man, it won't hurt to try. You may find a cute mentalcel famoid who matches your personality. You're attractive enough, so there's a high chance for you.

@Themisterpepsi

Fakecels and infiltrators. I don't really dislike any actual incel on here.

@Twisted

lol jk

this dude gets actual matches and like never does anything with it. like wtf
Lol well he tries to but they never get anywhere because females just use Tinder to get validation. I myself have had tinder matches but as with Twisted, it never went anywhere because females just ignored me, replied to my message a couple times then stop replying, ghost me when I try to set up plans, or unmatch me.

@Octopusgun2

Degenerate trash

im not here to please you
thats true you're here to annoy me with your constant post boosting and then making a "IVE ASCENDED" thread even though most of your posts are "cope" or "rope"

you even boosted on a spambot thread
D9hfUbx.png

even though you can say you were saying the product it was trying to sell was cope but given your track record of speedy replies and your constant making of post count threads, I don't think thats the case

thats true you're here to annoy me with your constant post boosting and then making a "IVE ASCENDED" thread even though most of your posts are "cope" or "rope"

you even boosted on a spambot thread
D9hfUbx.png

even though you can say you were saying the product it was trying to sell was cope but given your track record of speedy replies and your constant making of post count threads, I don't think thats the case
just lol if u think all of my posts just consist of "cope" or " its over"

if u dont like it become a mod and ban me fam

just lol if u think all of my posts just consist of "cope" or " its over"

if u dont like it become a mod and ban me fam
your post boosting is the only thing i dislike about you(I can deal with the avatar)
you literally drive down the forum by doing that like jagged0 did

also the "if you don't like it, then leave" mentality is dumb
thats like me saying if you don't wymen then don't interact with them bro!

your post boosting is the only thing i dislike about you(I can deal with the avatar)

post boosting=?

@TheVman pretty obvious if i say so
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS for posting random shit to get a high post count, and being an annoying cunt

I'm a Moralfag and an annoying user here, I thought I'd be among the most hated users. But whew, I'd have to say that was a close-call. I can finally take a breathe and rest easy ^.^

This thread is volatile

He puts a lot of effort into his threads.

I hate white users that confuse their locationceldom with truceldom.

Why do you hate white people like me? :'(
I don't, most of my heroes are high IQ white and jewish people. I just think the bar for truceldom is much higher for white people, given that you are worshiped by racist Asian women. Calling yourself trucel is insulting to ethnics who have literally no options.

let's be men and release our anger

for me its @commander_zoidberg since he's an anti-jailbait cuck in a way straight outta inceltears

You can feck right off you disgusting pedo arse rapist. Go and grow some hair on your chest and cut down on the anime.

I don't, most of my heroes are high IQ white and jewish people. I just think the bar for truceldom is much higher for white people, given that you are worshiped by racist Asian women. Calling yourself trucel is insulting to ethnics who have literally no options.
Agreed holy shit

I'm surprised I haven't been mentioned.
i donate h8 u, but i hate coping non self aware kidZ like u and that bbc tyrone weeb sometimes, even tho its nto their fault they lack superior brain genes

i donate h8 u, but i hate coping non self aware kidZ like u and that bbc tyrone weeb sometimes, even tho its nto their fault they lack superior brain genes
Kek, I thought you hated me.

no, u just get really annoying when i trigger ur insecurities (being an inferior curry)
whats wrong with being a curry

All the fakecels.
Love the rest of you guys.

Nothing haha.

You aren't triggering me if you say that. Good looking curries can be slayers as well but you say curries can never be slayers.
curry slayer=mogged by white 5/10 or they are mix that would look better as pure white anyways