Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm leaving for a bit (explanation)

T

The ALTernitive

Greycel
Themisterpepsi here and I'm laying low for now because my account may had been found out (I'm not 100% sure)

My brother knows I post here for awhile  (he has been semi blackmailing me) but I thought he didn't knew who I was here but now I'm sure he knows my account now since I saw him snooping on my laptop earlier

(Offtopic message) @kodoku and @zielony4 spambots come in around 12-1am on offtopic so be sure to delete them and report them 

Sorry I can't really explain my living situation because it's a little complicated

I'm not putting my name in the title cause I'm sure he lurks here

no man cmon

fuck man hope not for too long but .........

Why the fuck all of you care what your relatives think. If my parents ever had any objections to me being on this site I'd tell them that it's only their fault that I ended up here and they can gtfo now.

Akarin said:
Why the fuck all of you care what your relatives think. If my parents ever had any objections to me being on this site I'd tell them that it's only their fault that I ended up here and they can gtfo now.

Same I wouldn't care if they knew I was on this site. I am guessing op wants to be seen as a good kid.

Akarin said:

ArtoriasWolf said:
Same I wouldn't care if they knew I was on this site. I am guessing op wants to be seen as a good kid.

Idc if my brother knows
He already knew I was incel and has made fun of me for it

What I do care about is that I'm going to be kicked out for my post history if he snitches on me

I'm neetcel and I'm already on thin ice here

Only reason I was never nervous if he would snitch on me before cause he had no proof but now my whole account is proof

Fuck your brother, he's an asshole

The ALTernitive said:
What I do care about is that I'm going to be kicked out for my post history if he snitches on me
meaning?

The ALTernitive said:
Idc if my brother knows
He already knew I was incel and has made fun of me for it

I'm neetcel and I'm already on thin ice here

Only reason I was never nervous if he would snitch on me before cause he had no proof but now my whole account is proof

Why would they kick you out for venting online though.

nausea said:

Do you not know I'm neetcel?

I live with my parents

They would kick me out for sure

make a new account and pretend to be him and use it as reverse blackmail

ArtoriasWolf said:
Why would they kick you out for venting online though.

Its INCELS.me

incel=worst scum in society's eyes

you're a neet? I thought you had a job. kill your family

The ALTernitive said:
Its INCELS.me

incel=worst scum in society's eyes

Still don't know why they care. If you were watching isis videos and gore stuff all day it would.

Oh shit that is bad.

I don't know how all your relatives even find your accounts. Seriously it's not that hard to hide it

ArtoriasWolf said:
Still don't know why they care. If you were watching isis videos and gore stuff all day it would.

Are we reading the same forum?

My parents are conservative
They would think I would be the next ER if my brother were to snitch

The ALTernitive said:
nausea said:
Do you not know I'm neetcel?
I live with my parents
They would kick me out for sure
don't you know that in italy nobody can kick out anyone?

nausea said:

Then I guess I'm being americucked

The ALTernitive said:
nausea said:
Then I guess I'm being americucked
you guess superright, wanna a solution?

You n-words should learn how to cover your tracks.

you leaving is against my human rights

Damn that really sucks.

People shouldn't bud into other peoples privacy's ffs. I really hate that.

Akarin said:

legit post.

Parents are atleast partially responsible for our inceldom so who gives a fuck.

Virginp0wers said:
Akarin said:
legit post.
Parents are atleast partially responsible for our inceldom so who gives a fuck.
Ugly people, sociopaths, narcissists, and psychopaths shouldn't have children.

idkwattodowithlife said:

truth, this is why incels who escape shouldn't have kids unless they have some admirable qualities, which is unlikely.

I never want kids , why would i want to inflict the pain of inceldom onto future generations?

Virginp0wers said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
truth, this is why incels who escape shouldn't have kids unless they have some admirable qualities, which is unlikely.
I never want kids , why would i want to inflict the pain of inceldom onto future generations?
It's natural to want offsprings.

Yeah, I may pass up too.

idkwattodowithlife said:
It's natural to want offsprings.

Yeah, I may pass up too.

ive never had the want for children tbh, always just found them to be little brats.

Akarin said:

this tbh op

just tell your brother to fuck off

Damn, I am sorry to hear this. My brothers knows about lots of memes here, 'chad vs virgin,' 'few mm of bone' , gigachad, blackops2cel, he 100% agrees with the sub. I haven't showed him this place because of the rape/killing stuff but he'd agree with all of it and would be a blackpilled normie. Most people scorn others who post on places like here.

It's like my situation, remember?

It's like my situation, remember?
It is

The other day he called me "cell" infront of our mom

But he never mentioned my account so I think I'm good

Are we reading the same forum?

My parents are conservative
They would think I would be the next ER if my brother were to snitch

You could argue to them that some of this form is pretty conservative and anti degeneracy

Lmao, your familly finds out about you browsing hERe and so?
Just tell them to fuck off lol, what you do on the computer isn't their business, that's what i'd do if they ever find out one way or another and if they take it away, something dramatic but not too much needs to be done, you see, they need to fear repercussion from you for infringing on your right.

My brother knows I post here too. Oh, and two friends.

If my family every saw my reddit post history or history here my life is fucking over. Truly over. I can see where OP is coming from. Thank fuck that I live very stealthy.