Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment User @whogiveafucc Tinder Experiment come see the 3.5/10 truecel in action(GTFIH)

WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-
So I decided to use @whogivesafucc shit selfies put my location to Brooklyn, NY. This is the profile I used:
Unnamed dd

something only a aspie can make.

I swiped like 150+ for only ONE day and this was all I can get:
Unnamed

not chad tier but still more then any ACTUAL truecel will get in his entire life. Also got him 2 dates with these black girls:
L
Unnamed
So as you can see all this guy has to do is try and install a fucking dating app while I rot in my room allday getting disgusting looks at work.

lmao those stickers on that door

@whogivesafucc go get em bro the black girls pussies are getting wet

@whogivesafucc Fakecel out I swiped right for a month and got 0 matches.

@whogivesafucc its all about confidence

REAL pic of whogivesafucc here:
maxresdefault.jpg

The moment i saw his picture i know he was a fakecell. He's a legit 6.5/10 and can be a 7 if he takes a better picture.

>tfw he is around my looksmatch
>tfw too scared to post pics of myself on here again.

Don't want to be called a fakecel after tormenting St. Tropez for so long.

@whogivesafucc

Kek now I do not need to make an experiment for him

Thanks @WorldRulerAisha

Damn, and here I thought I was doing good getting a handful of matches in Asia. No way would I get a single match in NYC.

Damn, and here I thought I was doing good getting a handful of matches in Asia. No way would I get a single match in NYC.
Hes not ugly and NYC is fucking big why wouldnt he get some matches.

Cope the first black girl ghosted him and the second asked his height which means his face was not good enough for a date , and those 2 girls are below average.

Damn I cant even get shit where I live and this is the guy calling himself a truecel

he lost all my respect after he said that he is truecel in terms of looks which is a lie. He just lied and he knew that. I expect an apologize of him where he admits that he is only mentalcel and why he said that he is 3.5/10 although he knew that he isnt.

@whogivesafucc

Hes not ugly and NYC is fucking big why wouldnt he get some matches.

I said that I wouldn't get a single match in NYC. I have been there dozens of times and my experiences were worse than anywhere else I've been.

Cope the first black girl ghosted him and the second asked his height which means his face was not good enough for a date , and those 2 girls are below average.
cope if you think she ghosted him I can get her number right now and screen it, "below average" Ill take that then nothing.

Great, see? @whogivesafucc handsome bastard.

>tfw he is around my looksmatch
>tfw too scared to post pics of myself on here again.

Don't want to be called a fakecel after tormenting St. Tropez for so long.
Ok pm me.

he lost all my respect after he said that he is truecel in terms of looks which is a lie. He just lied and he knew that. I expect an apologize of him where he admits that he is only mentalcel and why he said that he is 3.5/10 although he knew that he isnt.

@whogivesafucc
He will get countless matches in Germany and everyone knows that.

@whogivesafucc wins the Aspie of the year award

This guy needs a lip lift, his philtrum kills him tbh
It's what keeps him from being a 7 but women aren't autistic like PSLI raters are, so his philtrum doesn't matter to them.

yoo its been a while worldruleraisha how you been

He will get countless matches in Germany and everyone knows that.

@whogivesafucc wins the Aspie of the year award

yea he would get many but the competition here is reaaaaaally taff. I think he would get less matches than the screenshot from OP. Here in western germany tinder is almost impossible if you are sub7 although whogivesafuc would get easily 10 matches a day i guess.

cope if you think she ghosted him I can get her number right now and screen it, "below average" Ill take that then nothing.
He's white, and he gets 2 below average black girl , it's like a white guy getting matches in Asia.

Somethings also off with his undereye area. Eyebags maybe?
I could get rid of them with photoshop?

Should I do that for the experiment @whogivesafucc ?

Also @whogivesafucc I'm loving that zig zag McQueen sticker.

If that is 3.5 then I am -3.5 x 2 = -7

This place is turning into lookism.

yea he would get many but the competition here is reaaaaaally taff. I think he would get less matches than the screenshot from OP. Here in western germany tinder is almost impossible if you are sub7 although whogivesafuc would get easily 10 matches a day i guess.
I think I will try it in Hamburg

I'm trustworthy you can ask other users.

rreeee doxxed me so many times ngl ngl

no just kidding he is trustworthy af. I would send nudes and he wouldnt doxx, ok i stop.