Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The degenerate Iran: A Tinder and a Bumble experiment dedicated to all the arranged-marriage copers and middle east lovers

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
This thread is dedicated to all the copers out there who think women are less degenerate and more trad in the middle east.

I wasn't sure about uploading the first video until a few hours ago but I said to myself to hell with it. Let's do this.:feelzez:

First video :
My first Tinder experiment: I did this 3 years ago (gonna be 4 years in a few months) to make sure that the blackpill is the ultimate truth. I did it right after I watched FaceandLMS videos. The man who revealed the truth to me by his fantastic content. I sometimes wonder if it was a divine intervention that led me to his channel. It was a very strange feeling when everything started to make sense to me.

Please notice how these women respond to my messages. Before doing this I had swiped on more than 4000 girls on different apps and websites and I had DMed more than 500 foids. Guess what? Zero response. I was actually very creative in sending the first message(ice breaker) but nothing worked.

I remember I broke my nofap streak of 1 year and 9 months after this experiment. I felt so crushed. It was very depressing.

Video 1:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvpiCKKWFu0

Second video: I actually posted this a while ago but deleted the video. May those who haven't watched it enjoy taking some granny pill

Video 2:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRE6qJePkEo

and the last thing I want to refer to once more is one of my comments which only a few incels have seen until now. Gonna re-quote it here so everyone can see how degenerate Iranian girls have become. A glimpse at Iranian Twitter:

Welcome to the forum brother.

Yeah. I actually wanted to post about Iranians twitter a month ago but I was too lazy to upload and translate. I have some insane tweets as well. Let me share here.

1)

View attachment 599322 the dude in the picture is a famous kids presenter.

2)

View attachment 599324

Here is close up picture of her profile picture: reminder that this is no larp. Iranian are actually turning to onlyfanslooking whores

View attachment 599325
View attachment 599338

3)

View attachment 599326

4)

View attachment 599327

Many simp cucks in the reply section.

Holes in Iran have higher body counts than any other asian/middleeastern country ,I swear. :feelskek:

5)

View attachment 599329 Brutal Height, Voice, Hair, Dick pill

Dude says

Foid replies:

6)
View attachment 599333

7)
View attachment 599335 Rape pill

8)

View attachment 599336

9)
View attachment 599340

----------------------------------------------
Here are some messages that specific Telegram Channels receive. They are sent anonymously.

10)

View attachment 599342

11)
View attachment 599345 DOG PILL

12)
View attachment 599350

:feelshaha:The teenage whore is only worried about the hymen. LMFAO imagine these fucking degenerate pieces of shit are ok with getting fucked while drunk but are just worried about their hymen so they don't lose their chance of getting married. They don't know iranian men have become cucks and are completely fine with marrying a used up whore.

Here are some other pictures. I call it a night

View attachment 599352
View attachment 599353

There are so many. These are for the previous month. I haven't looked for more material. God knows how many whores we have in this country. If onlyfans was legal here I can assure you Iranians would be competing with Americans.
@incelerated @Vrthraghna @Persianyoungcel @persianoldcel

This applies everywhere but muslim girls are the biggest hypocrites on this planet their life of restriction pushes them to lust much more than the others. :feelsaww:

This applies everywhere but muslim girls are the biggest hypocrites on this planet their life of restriction pushes them to lust much more than the others. :feelsaww:
:blackpill: they all want GigaChad whites :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your post just shows how truly it is deteriorated in our country. It’s not news to me at all. Years ago, I tried a close similar experience on Badoo. I think back then it was popular, it’s something similar to other sex seeking applications. I just gave it a try however I knew it’s not going to work for me at the first glimpse. I made an account but I just uploaded a picture of someone who was physically close to my looks. After almost three months the only thing that I’ve got was a chat with a gay man. Nothing, absolutely nothing. No girls of hundreds replied to my messages. It didn’t bother me because I knew that it’s a place made for whores and Chads. Being short is already a real deal breaker in reality and it was obvious that on sex seeking apps you can’t have any match if you’re short.

Your first video shows how easy it is for Chads to get laid even in a restricted Muslim country like Iran. It shows how easy it is for girls to find a Chad nowadays. Even a woman wearing hijab whose name is Hoda (you can still see her fucking face in the list) praises his body and face at the end and she’s open to sexual intercourse by just reading several messages. It proves that your genes play a critical role when it comes to sex competition. Most of those girls are just average looking and seeking for Chads only. I’m pretty sure they are not virgins at all and they already have a pretty high body count already. Watching this video reminded me of how I am a loser and kind of made me sad.

Your second video shows how desperate men are that they want to fuck anything even an old fart. I could notice there were Chads among those men. It shows that how hard it seems to compete other men to find a match.

Dating apps (if correctly named as sex seeking apps) are made just for Chads and billionaires. It’s what you get when you empower women while ignoring how women are sexually privileged. It’s the product of feminism. They want equality and how it is equality? Fuck it.

Also, an app has been developed which is named Hamdam, I think, it’s kind of related to government. It’s the only legal app here focusing on permanent marriage. Have you ever tried it?

most iranians arent even muslim, everyone ive met say they're atheist

Sorry I can't click I need my sanity.
I already feel crushed under this society and economy.

Yeah:fuk:

Exactly

Your post just shows how truly it is deteriorated in our country. It’s not news to me at all. Years ago, I tried a close similar experience on Badoo. I think back then it was popular, it’s something similar to other sex seeking applications. I just gave it a try however I knew it’s not going to work for me at the first glimpse. I made an account but I just uploaded a picture of someone who was physically close to my looks. After almost three months the only thing that I’ve got was a chat with a gay man. Nothing, absolutely nothing. No girls of hundreds replied to my messages. It didn’t bother me because I knew that it’s a place made for whores and Chads. Being short is already a real deal breaker in reality and it was obvious that on sex seeking apps you can’t have any match if you’re short.

Your first video shows how easy it is for Chads to get laid even in a restricted Muslim country like Iran. It shows how easy it is for girls to find a Chad nowadays. Even a woman wearing hijab whose name is Hoda (you can still see her fucking face in the list) praises his body and face at the end and she’s open to sexual intercourse by just reading several messages. It proves that your genes play a critical role when it comes to sex competition. Most of those girls are just average looking and seeking for Chads only. I’m pretty sure they are not virgins at all and they already have a pretty high body count already. Watching this video reminded me of how I am a loser and kind of made me sad.

Your second video shows how desperate men are that they want to fuck anything even an old fart. I could notice there were Chads among those men. It shows that how hard it seems to compete other men to find a match.

Dating apps (if correctly named as sex seeking apps) are made just for Chads and billionaires. It’s what you get when you empower women while ignoring how women are sexually privileged. It’s the product of feminism. They want equality and how it is equality? Fuck it.

Also, an app has been developed which is named Hamdam, I think, it’s kind of related to government. It’s the only legal app here focusing on permanent marriage. Have you ever tried it?
High IQ analysis friend. Yes it's brutal AF. I think the first time I tried online dating website (before the smart phones came out) it was 14 years ago. Nothing has changed since then. Things are the same.

I remmeber back when Yahoo Messenger was popular(16-17 years ago) , the first thing girls asked you when you messaged them was to send them picture. Blackpill has always been around. It's just an unfair and cruel world we live in.

I haven't tried Hamdam:feelshaha: . it's probably the same as Muslim dating apps. I know a guy who uses them and never gets pussy. Every Hoejabi there wants a chad.

Sorry if this made you you feel down. I just had to show it to everyone.

Premarital sex has always existed in Iran. Nothing new.

Sorry I can't click I need my sanity.
I already feel crushed under this society and economy.
I feel you bro. But maybe share it for others to see? Just don't tell them how you found it :feelshaha: I don't wanna get in trouble

Trad copers are the most retarded of incels tbh

Iran is not whole middle east there are still based conteries

Iran is not a "strict" Muslim country its a literal Shia country jfl. Even Prostitution is legal and halal for them its called Mutah

This thread is dedicated to all the copers out there who think women are less degenerate and more trad in the middle east.

I wasn't sure about uploading the first video until a few hours ago but I said to myself to hell with it. Let's do this.:feelzez:

First video :
My first Tinder experiment: I did this 3 years ago (gonna be 4 years in a few months) to make sure that the blackpill is the ultimate truth. I did it right after I watched FaceandLMS videos. The man who revealed the truth to me by his fantastic content. I sometimes wonder if it was a divine intervention that led me to his channel. It was a very strange feeling when everything started to make sense to me.

Please notice how these women respond to my messages. Before doing this I had swiped on more than 4000 girls on different apps and websites and I had DMed more than 500 foids. Guess what? Zero response. I was actually very creative in sending the first message(ice breaker) but nothing worked.

I remember I broke my nofap streak of 1 year and 9 months after this experiment. I felt so crushed. It was very depressing.

Video 1:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvpiCKKWFu0

Second video: I actually posted this a while ago but deleted the video. May those who haven't watched it enjoy taking some granny pill

Video 2:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRE6qJePkEo

and the last thing I want to refer to once more is one of my comments which only a few incels have seen until now. Gonna re-quote it here so everyone can see how degenerate Iranian girls have become. A glimpse at Iranian Twitter:

@incelerated @Vrthraghna @Persianyoungcel @persianoldcel

what a degenerate shithole, and I thought egypt and lebanon were bad. seems like iran is full of Egirl thottery and wild wild blackpills nowadays

@Iranianoldcel the effect of the islamic revolution is slowly dissolving in your country, islam as a whole is getting a backlash in Iran, I have seen the recent hoejab protests, fucking whores. it's over for shiacels

Last edited:
Trad copers are the most retarded of incels tbh
this
I can't believe I was arguing with some christcuck copers some days ago
right here in this place

Boomers in muslim countries have no idea how slutty their daughters are, and sadly muslim incels in denial are the biggest tradcopers on earth, muslim girls (and normies) are the biggest hypocrites on earth, no matter how "strict" a country is with their sharia laws the shit that happens behind curtains is just as degenrate as western countries, and I refuse to be the vulture cuck feeding on leftovers, "tradcoping" would only work if it's a non corrupt young virgin jb.