Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Use calming thoughts" (from a CBT for autistic children presentation)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Inculcating passivity and docility in autists from an early age. And ensuring that they remain permavirgins forever.

Not even the "he is an idiot, I won't stoop to his level" cope is acceptable because it retains a trace of self-respect :feelsahh:

Last edited:
"human nature is driving me crazy" based lmao me too bro

just let yourself be a pushover theory.

Cock and ball torture

"human nature is driving me crazy" based lmao me too bro
This shows that the blackpill comes naturally to autists from an early age.

Until it gets gaslighted out of them, that is.

Last edited:
View attachment 531963

Inculcating passivity and docility in autists from an early age. And ensuring that they remain permavirgins forever.

Not even the "he is an idiot, I won't stoop to his level" cope is acceptable because it retains a trace of self-respect :feelsahh:
This is the same shit single "mothers" like mine use to castrate their male kids into becoming cucks/betas/losers.
Whenever I fought for myself against my bullies my "mom" always beat the shit out of me and thought me to be a pussy :feelskek::feelsclown:

This is the same shit single "mothers" like mine use to castrate their male kids into becoming cucks/betas/losers.
Whenever I fought for myself against my bullies my "mom" always beat the shit out of me and thought me to be a pussy :feelskek::feelsclown:
She wanted you to be the betabuxx she never had