Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US house passes bill to require foids sign up for the draft

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
They might actually do it.

It's not law yet, it has to pass the senate, and then Creepy Joe has to sign it into law.

I just can't wait to see foids cry when they have to sign up to become cannon fodder. Just line them up and send them to the front lines of an active battlefield for "Operation Human Shield". Make the foids draw enemy fire to exhaust their ammo supplies. Have separate all female squads go on all the Rambo-esque one-way missions with high probability of failure and then have all male squads come in as the second wave offensive. It would be so fucking sweet to see in action.

First world country in 2021 still has draft

They wanted to be equal, they are getting what they want

At the end of the day they get comfy places inside the army and all the males get into frontline to die in some jew made war

There's always a catch boyo, let's wait and see
At the end of the day they get comfy places inside the army and all the males get into frontline to die in some jew made war
This is the catch. They will probably get priority for administrative and support roles, while the males are prioritized for combat roles.

So they will send the paper work pussies to the front line and fill the offices with foids?
I believe so, yes. The govt will probably do this when enough holes whine about it under some bullshit pretense, like they usually do.

I still have one semester left in trade school (a lil delay thanks to rona) so i have a school justification for this year. so getting drafted next year, they already told me my rank and region in a letter i received by the gendermarie last december.
Couldnt you find an excuse? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I still have one semester left in trade school (a lil delay thanks to rona) so i have a school justification for this year. so getting drafted next year, they already told me my rank and region in a letter i received by the gendermarie last december.

Fucking hell the dystopia is getting even realer.

View attachment 499837
Holy shit. Infantryman diocel. Atleast you'll get to rape enemy village jbs

They probably won't have combat roles.

First world country in 2021 still has draft
technically they're signing up for "selective service," which means the ability to be drafted. Kind of weird how burgerland does it

My lack of empathy or concern for a majority of foids makes me give zero fucks, I hope they enjoy being drafted. A majority of us men are no longer needed or necessary, right? Have fun girls. :feelsjuice:

My lack of empathy or concern for a majority of foids makes me give zero fucks, I hope they enjoy being drafted. A majority of us men are no longer needed or necessary, right? Have fun girls. :feelsjuice:
:feelsokman:

technically they're signing up for "selective service," which means the ability to be drafted. Kind of weird how burgerland does it
Selective service is a kind of way of the government promising they'll never do another draft after Vietnam but otherwise with the act itself is actually them hinting that if they ever needed to again the selective service card is their future plan to fuck you into another one. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Nope not based enough. It should be only them until equal amounts of foids have died as men. Ya know for equality’s sake;)

Nope not based enough. It should be only them until equal amounts of foids have died as men. Ya know for equality’s sake;)
It will only be them as most men will tell the government to fuck off because there's little of anything and more likely nothing at all for a majority of men to fight for in this fag nation known as the United States. Cunts have effectively killed the pooch in this nation for a majority of men, it's fucking over for them. :feelsjuice:

I just can't wait to see foids cry when they have to sign up to become cannon fodder. Just line them up and send them to the front lines of an active battlefield for "Operation Human Shield". Make the foids draw enemy fire to exhaust their ammo supplies. Have separate all female squads go on all the Rambo-esque one-way missions with high probability of failure and then have all male squads come in as the second wave offensive. It would be so fucking sweet to see in action.
The ironic thing is they'll cry about this shit but it won't approach happening, foids will dominate the administrative rolls, do the paperwork, the comm tech etc while men are still the ones put in the risk positions.

Feminists do love to remind us that past crimes and inequities need to be made up for. :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back