Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US house passes bill to require foids sign up for the draft

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
130d 11h 54m
They might actually do it.

It's not law yet, it has to pass the senate, and then Creepy Joe has to sign it into law.

I just can't wait to see foids cry when they have to sign up to become cannon fodder. Just line them up and send them to the front lines of an active battlefield for "Operation Human Shield". Make the foids draw enemy fire to exhaust their ammo supplies. Have separate all female squads go on all the Rambo-esque one-way missions with high probability of failure and then have all male squads come in as the second wave offensive. It would be so fucking sweet to see in action.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
First world country in 2021 still has draft

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 8h 32m
They wanted to be equal, they are getting what they want

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
314d 2h 14m
Caesercel said:
Have u been drafted?

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★
2d 7h 49m
At the end of the day they get comfy places inside the army and all the males get into frontline to die in some jew made war

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
67d 8h 55m
dreadtheblackpill said:
Woah you shiny now:worryfeels:

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 9m
dreadtheblackpill said:
There's always a catch boyo, let's wait and see

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
133d 19h 14m
GoyBargainer said:
There's always a catch boyo, let's wait and see
Unlucky coalition said:
At the end of the day they get comfy places inside the army and all the males get into frontline to die in some jew made war
This is the catch. They will probably get priority for administrative and support roles, while the males are prioritized for combat roles.

Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
314d 2h 14m
based_meme said:
This is the catch. They will probably get priority for administrative and support roles, while the males are prioritized for combat roles.
So they will send the paper work pussies to the front line and fill the offices with foids?

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Diocel said:
Have u been drafted?
Cartejaunecel or getting drafted?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
133d 19h 14m
Diocel said:
So they will send the paper work pussies to the front line and fill the offices with foids?
I believe so, yes. The govt will probably do this when enough holes whine about it under some bullshit pretense, like they usually do.

Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
314d 2h 14m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Cartejaunecel or getting drafted?
I still have one semester left in trade school (a lil delay thanks to rona) so i have a school justification for this year. so getting drafted next year, they already told me my rank and region in a letter i received by the gendermarie last december.
based_meme said:
I believe so, yes. The govt will probably do this when enough holes whine about it under some bullshit pretense, like they usually do.
Fucking hell the dystopia is getting even realer.

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
Diocel said:
I still have one semester left in trade school (a lil delay thanks to rona) so i have a school justification for this year. so getting drafted next year, they already told me my rank and region in a letter i received by the gendermarie last december.
Couldnt you find an excuse? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
314d 2h 14m
D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
Diocel said:
Nigger, i legit used nosebleeding as an excuse and got it easy. You cucked yourself real hard tbh :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
Diocel said:

Fucking hell the dystopia is getting even realer.

View attachment 499837
Holy shit. Infantryman diocel. Atleast you'll get to rape enemy village jbs

Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
314d 2h 14m
Caesercel said:
Holy shit. Infantryman diocel. Atleast you'll get to rape enemy village jbs
Fuck you.

Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
12d 11h 8m
They probably won't have combat roles.

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
proudweeb

proudweeb

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!
★★★★★
40d 21h 20m
Caesercel said:
technically they're signing up for "selective service," which means the ability to be drafted. Kind of weird how burgerland does it

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
57d 15h 19m
My lack of empathy or concern for a majority of foids makes me give zero fucks, I hope they enjoy being drafted. A majority of us men are no longer needed or necessary, right? Have fun girls. :feelsjuice:

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
MarquisDeSade said:
My lack of empathy or concern for a majority of foids makes me give zero fucks, I hope they enjoy being drafted. A majority of us men are no longer needed or necessary, right? Have fun girls. :feelsjuice:
:feelsokman:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
57d 15h 19m
proudweeb said:
technically they're signing up for "selective service," which means the ability to be drafted. Kind of weird how burgerland does it
Selective service is a kind of way of the government promising they'll never do another draft after Vietnam but otherwise with the act itself is actually them hinting that if they ever needed to again the selective service card is their future plan to fuck you into another one. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless existence
★★★★★
84d 15h 57m
Nope not based enough. It should be only them until equal amounts of foids have died as men. Ya know for equality’s sake;)

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
57d 15h 19m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
Nope not based enough. It should be only them until equal amounts of foids have died as men. Ya know for equality’s sake;)
It will only be them as most men will tell the government to fuck off because there's little of anything and more likely nothing at all for a majority of men to fight for in this fag nation known as the United States. Cunts have effectively killed the pooch in this nation for a majority of men, it's fucking over for them. :feelsjuice:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 19h 58m
CrackingYs said:
I just can't wait to see foids cry when they have to sign up to become cannon fodder. Just line them up and send them to the front lines of an active battlefield for "Operation Human Shield". Make the foids draw enemy fire to exhaust their ammo supplies. Have separate all female squads go on all the Rambo-esque one-way missions with high probability of failure and then have all male squads come in as the second wave offensive. It would be so fucking sweet to see in action.
The ironic thing is they'll cry about this shit but it won't approach happening, foids will dominate the administrative rolls, do the paperwork, the comm tech etc while men are still the ones put in the risk positions.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 10h 19m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
Feminists do love to remind us that past crimes and inequities need to be made up for. :feelsthink:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8