Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US girls laughed at me on holiday

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
When I was 11, I was with my family yeah, and I was buying some shit from a shop, I went back to the cornerstone where the rest of my people were sitting, and next to us about 20 yards away a couple bitches who were like 14-15 on a school trip wearing them vests were looking over and laughing at me jfl, I have been laughed at in public so fucking much. Year 7-8 in secondary school was just a hecklefest and I was the fucking target. Wonder what IncelTears will say for this, "THEY WERE LAUGHING AT YOUR CREEPY WALK"

jfl I feel for teenagecels in US even if 80% of them end up ascending and never looking back, no wonder there's so many fucking school shootings over the pond :lul::lul::lul:
This event also marks the first time I was properly laughed at in public, but I'm an autist so has probably happened even before age 11

Last edited:
@Notorious Inkler, look at this limey here!

@Notorious Inkler, look at this limey here!
I am probably one of the most peaceful inklers in here, but that GigaCuck at his avi... I want to punch his face so hard until my own fist bleeds and contorts.

Trucel trait: you are constantly ridiculed by everyone

even if on the small chance i "ascend", i will never forget the loneliness and pain i endured because of normies and foids

When I was 11, I was with my family yeah, and I was buying some shit from a shop, I went back to the cornerstone where the rest of my people were sitting, and next to us about 20 yards away a couple bitches who were like 14-15 on a school trip wearing them vests were looking over and laughing at me jfl, I have been laughed at in public so fucking much. Year 7-8 in secondary school was just a hecklefest and I was the fucking target. Wonder what IncelTears will say for this, "THEY WERE LAUGHING AT YOUR CREEPY WALK"

jfl I feel for teenagecels in US even if 80% of them end up ascending and never looking back, no wonder there's so many fucking school shootings over the pond :lul::lul::lul:
This event also marks the first time I was properly laughed at in public, but I'm an autist so has probably happened even before age 11
I've been laughed at before in public too. People just love to attack those minding their own business if they think they can get away with it.

even if on the small chance i "ascend", i will never forget the loneliness and pain i endured because of normies and foids