Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US girls laughed at me on holiday

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
44d 14h 51m
When I was 11, I was with my family yeah, and I was buying some shit from a shop, I went back to the cornerstone where the rest of my people were sitting, and next to us about 20 yards away a couple bitches who were like 14-15 on a school trip wearing them vests were looking over and laughing at me jfl, I have been laughed at in public so fucking much. Year 7-8 in secondary school was just a hecklefest and I was the fucking target. Wonder what IncelTears will say for this, "THEY WERE LAUGHING AT YOUR CREEPY WALK"

jfl I feel for teenagecels in US even if 80% of them end up ascending and never looking back, no wonder there's so many fucking school shootings over the pond :lul::lul::lul:
This event also marks the first time I was properly laughed at in public, but I'm an autist so has probably happened even before age 11

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
117d 17h 48m
even if on the small chance i "ascend", i will never forget the loneliness and pain i endured because of normies and foids

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
181d 8h 2m
Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler, look at this limey here!

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

You will respekt the Ankha Supremacy
★★★
27d 14h 28m
TheDarkEnigma said:
I am probably one of the most peaceful inklers in here, but that GigaCuck at his avi... I want to punch his face so hard until my own fist bleeds and contorts.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
86d 22h 57m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Over

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
24d 3h 14m
Broly said:
even if on the small chance i "ascend", i will never forget the loneliness and pain i endured because of normies and foids

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
214d 19h 45m
Trucel trait: you are constantly ridiculed by everyone

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Broly said:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
35d 18h 28m
tenta said:
When I was 11, I was with my family yeah, and I was buying some shit from a shop, I went back to the cornerstone where the rest of my people were sitting, and next to us about 20 yards away a couple bitches who were like 14-15 on a school trip wearing them vests were looking over and laughing at me jfl, I have been laughed at in public so fucking much. Year 7-8 in secondary school was just a hecklefest and I was the fucking target. Wonder what IncelTears will say for this, "THEY WERE LAUGHING AT YOUR CREEPY WALK"

jfl I feel for teenagecels in US even if 80% of them end up ascending and never looking back, no wonder there's so many fucking school shootings over the pond :lul::lul::lul:
This event also marks the first time I was properly laughed at in public, but I'm an autist so has probably happened even before age 11
I've been laughed at before in public too. People just love to attack those minding their own business if they think they can get away with it.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
7d 7h 26m
Broly said: