Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL US diplomats gets anal probed by chinks.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

U.S. diplomats in China were subjected to anal swab tests for Covid-19, a Department of State spokesperson confirmed Thursday, adding that a protest had been lodged with the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The United States had received assurances from China that the tests were done in error and that diplomatic personnel were exempt from this specific testing requirement, the spokesperson said.

The chinks claim this anal probing was by accident and done in error. I wonder who did this "accidental" anal probing? Was it gigaChang @pp183? Or was it the CCP shill @PPEcel?

Yeah @PPEcel was my first thought as well. Was it you gayboy?

lmao, the men probably liked

They started with face masks and social distancing, now they're moving on to anal probing

I kinda feel bad for chinks. They literally live like bugmen, worse birth rates than even whites, all stuck in overpopulation.

It’s dystopic AF. Most of them own nothing at all. Whens the last time you’ve heard of a Chinese or Japanese or Korean person owning their own house or some land?

Is Covidmaxxing legit? Do you think I could convince a foid to let me swab her for coronavirus with my dick?

Is Covidmaxxing legit? Do you think I could convince a foid to let me swab her for coronavirus with my dick?
Only if you're a chink.

JFL @ accident. They wanted to humiliate them.

JFL lifefuel for ricecels

@LittleBoy is on a plane to China right now to get his swab.

I kinda feel bad for chinks. They literally live like bugmen, worse birth rates than even whites, all stuck in overpopulation.

It’s dystopic AF. Most of them own nothing at all.
That's already becoming or has become true in liberal areas of western countries. Many nonchad men live a bugman type lifestyle in cramped apartments, low birth rates except among immigrants while the immigrant population expands exponentially over time and most of them use public transportation or ride sharing apps to get around. They don't own a house or a car. That future is already the reality in many western countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back